SASS Wire Forum

An update on my wife Kay.....Korupt Karl

Korupt Karl

It's been three weeks since her surgery. I am getting calls and pm's from so many wonderful people....thought it was time to send out an update.

Kay is getting better every day. Had 34 staples removed last week which made her feel better almost instantly. She does the stairs by herself but still gets tired fairly easy. She has had such an outpouring of support from so many that I am overwhelmed. and thankful for the blessings.

We both thank you all for your continued support. The doctor is giving her awhile to regain her strength and then she will undergo another session of chemo. It is to get any remaining cancer and also to be preventive. The doctor indicated that the cancer could and probably will come back, but it is manageable.

Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

KK

Glad to hear of Kay's progress.

Prayers daily for both of you.

Best wishes

--Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

<snip>

1) Kay is getting better every day.

2) Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

KK

1) So glad to hear Kay's recovering well.. thanks for the update

2) That's a given KK.. she's still in our prayers...

Rance n' Lacey

LORD GOD, I am so greatful for this great news, please continue to hold Kay and KK in the cusp of your hand, please continue her recovery, and KK's tuu, may they be a vessel of your love...amen

KK, am looking forwert tu seeun u'all soon

cc

Our continued support and best wishes.

First my prayers go out to you and your wife.

I have met you and think you are an intelligent person. On tha basis I sugest you get very educated in proper health habits to combat cancer. I don't mean the gimmicks a lot of folks push. Just good old fashioned eating and exercise habits. A lot of foods can aid the body in fighting illnesess. If you are on facebook I am linked with a group called Journey with Prostate Cancer. They have lots of good links to sites with food and health advice for all cancers. With these weapons in your arsenal you can fight a lot better.

Again my prayers for you and your wife.

Russ

I do remember you from GOA and your generous gift for the cancer fund raiser. I am not currently on facebook as answering email and being on the sass wire is about all I currently need. I might try it at some point....my wife is on it. I tried to pm you, but your account is full and not accepting additional messages. If you can send me some links I am always looking for more info.

Thanks

KK

KK ,prayers still up from Texas for Kay and her doctors and for you and the family.

Glad for the good report to God be the glory and praise as we continue to pray for a full recovery! See ya soon!!

KK,

This is wonderful news! Very happy to hear good news for a change and that she is feeling better. Continued thoughts and Prayers

Blue Hare and Gray Hare

Archived