SASS Wire Forum

National B-Western Champion

Ruckus Ralph

I just want to say a congrats to Slick McClade... This will make his 2nd yr as National B-Western champion... He is one heck of a great shooter and I am lucky to be able to shoot with him a couple times each month and to call him my friend...

Congrats Slick, knew you could do it.. Not just gota do the same at EOT this yr..

I just want to say a congrats to Slick McClade... This will make his 2nd yr as National B-Western champion... He is one heck of a great shooter and I am lucky to be able to shoot with him a couple times each month and to call him my friend...

Congrats Slick, knew you could do it.. Not just gota do the same at EOT this yr..

Congratulations Slick

Texas Gator

good job, next year..... :lol:

cheyenne

I want to add my congratulations to Slick also. Known Slick for many years but we could not remember that we had ever shot together on same posse which we did this year. Slick was not only shooting at top of his game in awesome style but was one heck of an excelllent hard working posse member. Enjoyed shooting match with you Slick, let's do it again.

He represented himself extremely well in the Top Sixteen event at Winter Range as well. Additionally he took seriously the aspect of B-Western that requires folks to wear their outfits at the Awards Ceremony. He looked .. well "Slick"!

Archived