SASS Wire Forum

Why can people not stay on topic?

Blastmaster

because most of our minds are too little to retain the question farther than the first 3 posts. Besides that, my answer is better than your question anyway.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mashed taters and gravy...............

and that's o-fish-all.

Slightly OT and I don't mean to hihack this tread, but..

My Grand Ma always said that a gentleman knows how to play the accordian, and...

A real gentleman...

knows how to play the accordian but...

doesn't.

Olen :(

I had to walk to and from school each day, and it was uphill both ways. :(

^_^

It was not the walk that was so bad it was dragging the canoe behind me for the river crossings that wore me down... that and fighting off all the bears and wolves and in winter breaking trail through the 4 feet of snow we got each night.

But it made you value your education much more... and it was proper schooling based on the three 'Rs' and enforced by the forth 'R' the 3 foot ruler applied with force to the recalcitrant student's tender spots.

Cheers

Windy

What kind of chicken do they use in Chicken Fried Steak?

Kentucky FRIED Chicken. Duh! What other kind of chicken has FRIED in their friggin' name? Most people wouldn't recognize a Kentucky Fried Chicken if it crossed the road in front of them. They are too stupid to even wonder why the chicken was crossing the road. They'd probably just say, "Hey! Look at that chicken!"

Me on the other hand, I wonder stuff...like...why are chickens so stupid? Why do people act like chickens? Why do some people walk like chickens? Do they admire chickens? If they do, then why do they eat them?

Why is the male chicken called a rooster when the female also roosts? The real question is not which came first, the chicken or the egg. The question is...is the egg fertile? If it is, should you eat it or sit on it? Should the Kentucky Fried Chicken be a protected species?

Because all the questions have been aswered and we like to interact with our pards even when we disagree with them. And we all think we have all the correct answers...even when you're wrong. :(

This is just a observation that I see time and time again on just about every thread on the Wire. For example. On a recent thread, the original poster asked a simple question of which gun to purchase, "Gun A of caliber x" or "Gun B of caliber y" ? You would think it couldn't get any simpler that that. But there were some that ignored the question and answered "Gun C" or "Gun D". Why give an answer that is off topic?

Blastmaster

cuz it aint in the rules

roI

or

roII

how did I doo? :(

BlastMaster, it seems that there are those who would pirate a threat and use it to their own purposes;

having said that....

....this Indian Territory weather is getting me down, hopefully today iz gonna warm up a bit.... :(

Blastmaster!

THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST THREAD EVER!

I never laughed so hard. :(

AND global warming is a MYTH. It has been the coldest winter on record here in FL. Ask anyone that went to The Last Stand.

I'm ready for Summer. Bring on the heat!

Waimea

Blastmaster!

I never laughed so hard. :(

AND global warming is a MYTH. It has been the coldest winter on record here in FL. Ask anyone that went to The Last Stand.

Waimea

+1.... thanks Blaster, I needed a laugh! ^_^

I'm sure that many folks think that their deviation from the original query or topic is something that the original poster might appreciate knowing. We have more EXPERTS

I love cats..............I just can't eat a whole one by myself!

I'm sure that many folks think that their deviation from the original query or topic, contains information that the original poster might appreciate knowing, and in some cases that might be correct. It seems like a PM would be a better approach for an off topic response to a thread.

Snakebite

Blastmaster!

I never laughed so hard. ^_^

Waimea

Thank you, thank you very kindly. :(

I wish people would be more focu.... SQUIRREL!

I actually did laugh out loud at this one!

While a broad smile or mild chuckle might engender the typed LOL response a real guffaw is a rare thing from me while I sit and read at the computer.

I think it was from learning to control my laughter while reading comic books hidden inside my text book in Mrs Weatherwax's 3rd period study hall that I learned to subvocalize my amusement.

Of course it might have been that the trek to school ad just tuckered me out.

Cheers

Windy

If a Kentucky Fried Chicken crosses the road while wearing a crossdraw and is in the Baptist Category, does he still have to do the dance? Shouldn't the chicken really be

a Churches Fried Chicken and wouldn't all the dancing lead to "other" things........you know........fertilized eggs and all.

What time do the cows really come home?

What time do the cows really come home?

It all depends on Litttle Boy Blue or Nancy Pelosi.

Peach, I think we should paint the ceilings peach.......................

Archived