SASS Wire Forum

Why can people not stay on topic?

Blastmaster

Greeenriver, I didn't take you for a sod buster.

Them critters rarely are found in the grocery store where I get my produce. :blush:

I don't like diggin' in the dirt. :blush:

Well, I'm not exactly a sodbuster, but my wife wants a garden, so I do spend countless hours and endless dollors getting a nice looking garden, just so the wife can complain about it not being cultivated right, planted right, rows not perfictly straight, 'maters too tall/short, corn the wrong kind, (She picked it out), raddishes in the wrong area, peas not straight, ect., ect., ect.

Yes, I enjoy my garden, even when I'm down to the market buying veggies cause the wabbits ate the ones in the garden. sigh, I really do find piece and contment out in the garden. Fighting the new front tined tiller 'cause the wife thought a reartined one cost too much, sigh, brings relaxment to my heart and mind.

Opps, sorry, got to go. Wife just told me there's an errent blade of grass that had the nerve to grow in my garden and I have to go HOE it out right now!!!!!

Greeenriver

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swiviteville is near nuf to the topics that gardens should be easy, 'specially with the absence of critters what feed on green leafy substances. I have eluded to the runoff from Fordor Swivitte's place...

Olen

Well, I'm not exactly a sodbuster, but my wife wants a garden, so I do spend countless hours and endless dollors getting a nice looking garden, just so the wife can complain about it not being cultivated right, planted right, rows not perfictly straight, 'maters too tall/short, corn the wrong kind, (She picked it out), raddishes in the wrong area, peas not straight, ect., ect., ect.

Yes, I enjoy my garden, even when I'm down to the market buying veggies cause the wabbits ate the ones in the garden. sigh, I really do find piece and contment out in the garden. Fighting the new front tined tiller 'cause the wife thought a reartined one cost too much, sigh, brings relaxment to my heart and mind.

Opps, sorry, got to go. Wife just told me there's an errent blade of grass that had the nerve to grow in my garden and I have to go HOE it out right now!!!!!

Greeenriver

Greeenriver, I know people who do love being in their gardens finding peace and contentment. My dad was one.

Greeenriver

My wife and I agreed a long time ago NOT to raise anything you can't eat! Which, come to think about it, may explain our decision not to have children. :blush::blush:

EC

Smart Man!!! :blush:

How about 7 Do I hear it for 7???????????

If your mother was a sewing machine,

And your father was a lawnmower,

How many pancakes would it take to cover a dog house?

Because baseballs don't have feathers!

So there. By golly!

...because footballs don't have feathers, as well.

Guest Henry Horns SASS #19579L

30 days hath Septober,

April June and no wonder,

all the rest have peanut butter.

Except Grandma, She's got a tricycle.

:blush:

Archived