SASS Wire Forum

I don't know if this is allowed

Taking my g'nephew to the range today and am packing some guns. Then I caught myself thinking "Is this legal, having these two together?

image.jpeg.c4861c98a5a0c19d185e65d349b16a3c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

Taking my g'nephew to the range today and am packing some guns. Then I caught myself thinking "Is this legal, having these two together?

That's Miscegenation!

It will lead to guns like this:

What ways are there to get a “normal” AR-15 in California? By normal, I  mean no fixed mag/fin. - Quora

• Haha 6

And the deli section of a grocery store at one time, I asked them if it was legal to eat a roast pork sandwich using kosher rye.

They didn't get it.

• Haha 8

@DeaconKC what will come of this is that your lever gun will become much faster to shoot. Trouble is your hand will probably get in the way, thus slowing it back down. It’s a shame, really. So much potential lost. :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

Hopefully they will breed :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Probably best to take precautions....

Rifle Gun Pistol Barrel Cover Safety Sleeve Condom BSD approved Rubbers ...

I don’t know if this is true or not, but back in the 80’s the USSR contacted the U.S. Government and asked to buy rubbers to use as rifle barrel bore covers. This request made its way to the desk of President Reagan. 
Mr. Reagan told the Pentagon he approved of the sale under the following conditions; the rubbers must be size Large and colored red, white and blue. Each one must have the words “Size SMALL” indelibly stamped on each one. :lol:

Edited by Pat Riot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

I do it all the time , My kids can shoot everything I own . and Personally Think its a good idea to train with what you are bringing to a gun fight and well the cowboy guns just add some fun to a day at the range .
 Besides when is it not a good day to go out and touch grass and spend some range time ?

• Like 1

Im confused; why shouldn't they be together?

Those are EXACTLY the same gun just separated by a few generations.

An American Sporting Rifle that has competion, hunting and self defense capability.

I see a direct family lineage - sort of like a boy out with his Great Grandpa.

There may not be a lot of family resemblance - but they share the same genes and heritage.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

Actually... it's my understanding that this represents more fun than most of us guys are allowed to have.  :mellow:

At least in these parts....  :huh:

• Like 2

On 3/19/2024 at 6:55 PM, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Actually... it's my understanding that this represents more fun than most of us guys are allowed to have.  :mellow:

At least in these parts....  :huh:

You've lived in Kalifornia long enough to legally own a pre Roberti-Roos AR like the MSR in the case.

11 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

....... so!!!! .... it's your fault ........  <_<

not entirely , some things go on inside the closed case without my knowledge , 

• Haha 1