SASS Wire Forum

Congrats: Rusty Remington

In 2023, The JEDI Council had two outstanding folks that caught our attention among our nominees for JEDI GF of the YEAR.

As previously announced, we had a LADY GF in Scarlett Darlin.    And, we had the man of Rusty Remington.

Without recognizing only one for 2023 and the other for 2024, The Council decided to recognize BOTH Lady and Man.

THEREFORE..... due to unforeseen delays, we were finally able to recognize Rusty Remington recently and this post

makes that official.

Congratulations Rusty Remington..... Male JEDI GF of the Year 2023.     

And as many of you already know, Scarlett Darlin is the Female JEDI GF of the year 2023.

Its rare we have TWO such deserving shooters to earn this recognition.   They do SASS and GFer's proud.

Keep em smoking Rusty.

The Council also wants to thank Hairtrigger and Shady McLarry, and others, for representing the Council in making this

recognition.

..........Widder

Edited by Widder, SASS #59054
  • Like 13

Yep I was at the match in Cleburne TX on December 23rd with @Rusty Remington in attendence when Shady McLarry annouced it to everyone.  Pretty Cool.  Congratuations Rusty my friend!

Edited by Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L

Congratulations Rusty.  Wished I coulda been there to do it in person... A well deserved honor!

Congratulations Rusty, it is quite an honor

Congrats, Rusty!!

• 2 months later...

I don't get on the Wire very often, so I'm just now seeing this. Thanks Widder, I sure do appreciate it, and I'm honored and humbled for sure. Thanks also to Possum Skinner, Billy the Avenger and the rest of the Jedi council. And of course, congratulations to Scarlett as well. I consider all of y'all part of my cowboy family and am proud to know all of you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1