SASS Wire Forum

EoT Who's Coming?

Artemus Von Schutze

4 hours ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Me!!!

Just kidding...

Phantom

4 hours ago, Artemus Von Schutze said:

Is there a Who's Coming list out for EoT for either the Cowboy or WB match? 

Sure in my and Sassy's plans ....even if Phantom is going to be there.:P

Also plan to shoot Tumbleweed match at Tombstone on the  way out.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Sure in my and Sassy's plans ....even if Phantom is going to be there.:P

Also plan to shoot Tumbleweed match at Tombstone on the  way out.  

No worries Billy Legend, I'm not going... Which sucks because I always enjoy seeing you and your much better half:rolleyes:

Phantom

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

No worries Billy Legend, I'm not going... Which sucks because I always enjoy seeing you and your much better half:rolleyes:

Phantom

Will miss you.  See you down the road though.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, wyliefoxEsquire said:

Phantom,

I was going to join you and Reb for a beer or ....

Sorry...I'm boycotting EOT...for now :P

I'm sure my boycott will have a dramatic affect:lol:

Phantom

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Artemus Von Schutze said:

I'll bite, why are you boycotting EoT?

Personal reason that if I mentioned here would just get the thread pulled.

This said, I hope that EOT 2024 is a resounding success. So for those folks that think I want EOT to fail...sorry...I don't.

Hope all have a great time!

Phantom

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Phantom

Understand.  See ya at OKC if not before.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2023 at 6:46 PM, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Phantom

Ha... Phantom. I'm signed up for the first time in a while. I haven't been boycotting, just dealing with some issues that kept me close to home. I have a window of opportunity and not sure how long it will be open, so I have decided to bite the bullet and go. As for your boycotting, I'm sure you know that will have little or no affect or effect on anyone other than you and a few others that remember the game for what it was back when it was KING. As is often the case Old Timers can be a PIA to current administrations because they have a tendency to hold the newer folks up to the higher standards of the past, and they resent that. Best wishes to you in the New Year. Perhaps our paths will cross again sometime.  Snakebite 

• Like 3

On 12/29/2023 at 2:21 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Unfortunately I had to cancel so I won't be there this year, I sure will miss it though!!

Randy

Will certainly miss you Randy.

On 12/30/2023 at 10:19 AM, Snakebite said:

Ha... Phantom. I'm signed up for the first time in a while. I haven't been boycotting, just dealing with some issues that kept me close to home. I have a window of opportunity and not sure how long it will be open, so I have decided to bite the bullet and go. As for your boycotting, I'm sure you know that will have little or no affect or effect on anyone other than you and a few others that remember the game for what it was back when it was KING. As is often the case Old Timers can be a PIA to current administrations because they have a tendency to hold the newer folks up to the higher standards of the past, and they resent that. Best wishes to you in the New Year. Perhaps our paths will cross again sometime.  Snakebite 

Look forward to seeing you Snakebite.  Been a long while.

• Like 2

Last I checked with Sunshine Kay, there were slightly less that 100 spots left in the Cowboy match and less than 50 in Wild Bunch. We are still getting a couple applications a day, so putting together a list and keeping it current is tough. We will try to post a list as soon as it stabilizes.

Get in and join the fun.

On 12/29/2023 at 3:21 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Unfortunately I had to cancel so I won't be there this year, I sure will miss it though!!

Randy

I’m really sad! However, since you’re coming to SC Match… I’ll be ok! :wub:

Oh, I will be at EOT for WB and Cowboy Match!! @Artemus Von Schutze I hope we are posseed together for WB! 

Hugs!

Scarlett

• Like 1

On 1/4/2024 at 11:14 AM, Rattlesnake Slim said:

Last I checked with Sunshine Kay, there were slightly less that 100 spots left in the Cowboy match and less than 50 in Wild Bunch. We are still getting a couple applications a day, so putting together a list and keeping it current is tough. We will try to post a list as soon as it stabilizes.

Get in and join the fun.

Rattlesnake, I have to agree with Ricochet Russell. Why not post what you have? That list is going to change until the match starts, seems odd to keep it a secret. 

• Like 1

On 1/5/2024 at 7:59 AM, Scarlett said:

I’m really sad! However, since you’re coming to SC Match… I’ll be ok! :wub:

Oh, I will be at EOT for WB and Cowboy Match!! @Artemus Von Schutze I hope we are posseed together for WB! 

Hugs!

Scarlett

I'm nowhere near the Duelist Randy Saint Eagle is, but I am a Duelist.  So I'll step in a get his hug for him. :)

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

I'm nowhere near the Duelist Randy Saint Eagle is, but I am a Duelist.  So I'll step in a get his hug for him. :)

Watch where you step! Ben Avery has had a wild burro population explosion.

Who's Comin' will be up as soon as possible. Our webmaster has it "in hand or hands".

• Haha 2

Ok, to make it up to you I'll let you in on a little secret. The Ruger Super Raffle this year is for..... A set of Ruger SASS Vaqueros AND a Marlin 1894 Classic Rifle, both in .357. Plus, it's the real rifle, not a gift certificate! No hunting, no waiting, no ordering, It's yours (following all applicable Federal and State laws of course).

Tickets are still $10.00 each, 6 for $50.00, sold only at the match, and only to registered End of Trail shooters and conventioneers.

If you're already registered, it's time to break open the piggy bank. If not, register HERE

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Tex Jones, SASS 2263 said:

There's a Fragon Hill Dave?  Is that Dragon Hill Dave's evil twin?:P

According to Sunshine Kay that's what is on the application. Check twice before hitting "SUBMIT". :excl: