SASS Wire Forum

Elvira’s Birthday

Lawdog Dago Dom

Ironically, Half-Breed Pete (visiting from the coast) and I watched Mistress of the Dark just last night.  :lol:

Dumb, campy, but still fun.  And yep, still easy on the eyes.  ^_^

But fellas, don't get overly excited ~ remember, she "switched teams" a bit over twenty years ago.  "Not that there's anything wrong with that," as Seinfeld sez.  :rolleyes:

Interesting comment about severe burns as a kid..
My ex-wife sustained the same, and the massive amount of scarring was very obvious.
Equally damaging was the massive amount of mental trauma.
There is a whole lot of Cassandra Peterson on the internet, and I never saw any scars.

4 hours ago, bgavin said:

My ex-wife sustained the same, and the massive amount of scarring was very obvious.
There is a whole lot of Cassandra Peterson on the internet, and I never saw any scars.

Lots of surgery, makeup, photo retouching, and photoshop.

I'm a whiz at photoshop and retouching... but if hers was done that way, and that far back, he is a better retoucher than I am.
She was not at all hard on the eyes.

My ex wife burned up one breast and one arm, looked melted, for lack of a better description.

5 hours ago, bgavin said:

I'm a whiz at photoshop and retouching... but if hers was done that way, and that far back, he is a better retoucher than I am.
She was not at all hard on the eyes.

My ex wife burned up one breast and one arm, looked melted, for lack of a better description.

Elvira did an interview saying she spent months in the hospital as a kid with 1/3 of her body having skin grafts due to chemical burns.  I'm guessing young skin at the time of grafting made a difference.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2023 at 2:06 PM, bgavin said:

When I was four or five, I fell in a fire. Mom was just burning sticks and stuff like normal because we lived on the edge of a woods. Lots of sticks and stuff. The coals never really went out. Mom was in the house vacuuming and heard me screaming two lots away -over a central vac system. I was hands first in the coals for a couple minutes. 

I don't remember anything after seeing moms face as she ran to me. An entire year or more gone. I guess I blocked out the skin peels, bandages and pain.

I can tell you that pain is white and tastes like metal. I mean true pain -not a stubbed toe or cut finger.

You can just start to see tiger stripes on my arms when I get a really dark tan. I can grow a really nice beard but there are small spots where I need a combover. LOL

On 9/19/2023 at 12:22 AM, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

…But fellas, don't get overly excited ~ remember, she "switched teams" a bit over twenty years ago….

She become a liberal :o ?

On 9/22/2023 at 12:20 PM, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

You don’t want to see what the free Russian medical care gets you.

Why, isn’t that paradise according to some idiots in this country?

They love the lovely hues of concrete. They even wear gray all the time. Luckily O’care didn’t fully come to fruition. 

ive always found her the most interesting part of halloween , nothing else about it interests me , my kids remember our halloween blizzard here - first year in the new house second month as a matter of fact , not really fond memories i think , 

On 9/22/2023 at 12:20 PM, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

You don’t want to see what the free Russian medical care gets you.

All expenses for life to occupied Ukraine. 

Archived