SASS Wire Forum

Funny Photos - add some.

Pat Riot

4 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

I don’t think they have deer stands like that at Cabelas. :rolleyes:

I actually saw a video of folks doing all sorts of gymnastic positions shooting bows and hitting targets.  It was indoors in a big gym.  If anyone remembers, I wouldn't mind watching it again.  It may have been of Scandinavian origin.

• Like 1

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I followed the school bus down the street one day. It stopped about every five or six houses. When I rode the bus, the bus stop was three blocks from the house. What happened to walking to the bus stop? Kids can't walk that far anymore?

13 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

When I get behind a school bus, I am astonished the people drive their kids out to the bus, even if it's a 100 feet.

6 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

It's the press induced paranoia, "OHMYGAWD!!! YOUR KIDS WILL BE KIDNAPPED!!!!"

Kids do get kidnapped, even within sight of their house.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/2023/07/27/jennifer-odom-case-arrest-hernando-county-florida/

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Kids do get kidnapped, even within sight of their house.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/2023/07/27/jennifer-odom-case-arrest-hernando-county-florida/

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, if it didn't we wouldn't have that word, but I think that the danger is blown way out of proportion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, if it didn't we wouldn't have that word, but I think that the danger is blown way out of proportion.

If the MSM didn't blow everything out of proportion, how would they fill the 24 hour news cycle? Besides, keeping the sheeple in fear keeps them dependant on SOMEBODY ELSE to take care of them.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rip Snorter said:

I actually saw a video of folks doing all sorts of gymnastic positions shooting bows and hitting targets.  It was indoors in a big gym.  If anyone remembers, I wouldn't mind watching it again.  It may have been of Scandinavian origin.

The woman in the picture is Orissa Kelly, of the UK I think.  Check out paralympics for additional foot archers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, bgavin said:

image.thumb.jpeg.c21cd493a9baae2fb8ca109a48cc1095.jpeg

Lordy!  I remember at SCA events, especially in the Summer and early Autumn, putting up signs both outside and inside the Port-a-privies, and announcements at every Court to put the lid down.  Didn't work.  Idgits still left 'em up.  And they were the ones who complained the loudest about the stench.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

image.jpeg.51325bf0cb79837b0099e58c40cbd739.jpeg

image.jpeg.c1be2594d1d401391565de623c092128.jpeg

....... izzat the front entrance of the Catholic Birth Control Clinic ?  :huh:

Edited by Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062
missed a "h" ......
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

When you're trying to get the job done and told them to hold your calls and take a message.

GettyImages-163907119.jpg

• Haha 2