SASS Wire Forum

It's Almost Friday Humor Thread

Subdeacon Joe

The tale of Ye Olde Chemtrail

It is a little known fact that prior to the Wright Bros first flight in 1903, almost 93% of chemcloud operations were conducted by steam locomotives, and to a lesser extent, the Cunard Line British and North American Royal Mail Steam Packet Company.

Once aircraft had taken over geoengineering chemtrail operations more effectively at higher altitudes, the majority of steam locomotives were retired from regular service, though a small number continue to run on tourist and heritage lines.

and now you know...
www.Sierrahotel.net

FB_IMG_1695659340132.thumb.jpg.eb22779f49c97c1fdfdf250b088c0d47.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

fh1.jpg

I’ll see your advertisement and raise you…

IMG_0094.jpeg

IMG_0095.jpeg

IMG_0096.jpeg

IMG_0097.jpeg

Edited by Blackwater 53393
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I’ll see your advertisement and raise you…

IMG_0094.jpeg

IMG_0095.jpeg

IMG_0096.jpeg

IMG_0097.jpeg

Yeh, I don't think so! The tar, gravel, rubber, & hair, sound especially tantalizing.

• Haha 3

Trust. Heh.

I've never done this. But I've seen it - tv, movies. "Trust building exercise". You show trust in your - it's most often your fellow employees - by standing there with your back to them and falling backwards, trusting that they will catch you.

I wouldn't do it. If I fall and somebody catches me, that's a wonderful thing. And I would be happy and I would most likely thank them for catching me.

But to deliberately fall, trusting that someone will catch you just because? That's stupidity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A minister decided to do something a little different one Sunday morning.
He said, "Today, in church I am going to say a single word and you are going to help me preach. Whatever single word I say, I want you to sing whatever hymn comes to your mind."
The pastor shouted out, "Cross."
Immediately the congregation started singing in unison "The Old Rugged Cross."
The Pastor hollered out "Grace." The congregation began to sing "Amazing Grace."
The Pastor said "Power." The congregation sang "There is Power in the Blood."
The Pastor said "Sex." The congregation fell in stunned silence. Everyone was in shock. They all nervously began to look around at each other afraid to say anything.
Then, all of a sudden way, from in the back of the church, a little 87-year-old grandmother stood up and began to sing "Precious Memories."
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Alpo said:

humor Amazon.webp

...... won't work ................ porch pirates will steal them all before he comes home .........

....... and if they don't he'll be suspicious .....  -_-

• Like 2
  • Haha 3