Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Your favorite movie line/quote...


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"After I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long"

 

"I notice when you get to dislikin' someone, they ain't around for long neither"

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some from Beth Dutton:  :wub::wub::wub:

 

“Only the good die young. If a meteor strikes Earth tonight, it is me and the cockroaches running this mother**ker tomorrow.”

 

“I have been down this road many, many times before, buddy. And no one who tried it is alive to tell you how poorly that worked out for them. “

 

"Where’s the fun in wrecking a single man? When I break you, I want to know I’m breaking generations."

 

"You are the trailer park. I am the tornado."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He could not have said "pistols".

 

Just ask anybody, and they'll be happy as hell to tell you that a revolver is not a pistol.

 

1694843284_Gorilla1.jpg.274f1a024770881202e543db91a91b7c.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Alpo said:

He could not have said "pistols".

 

Just ask anybody, and they'll be happy as hell to tell you that a revolver is not a pistol.

 

1694843284_Gorilla1.jpg.274f1a024770881202e543db91a91b7c.jpg

I guess I will have yo watch the movie to night to see what he said. It will be good no matter what, Cowboy movie! hope I can stay a wake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Rough 'N Ready Rob said:

I guess I will have yo watch the movie to night to see what he said. It will be good no matter what, Cowboy movie! hope I can stay a wake.

I know he said pistols. I was just busting on all of the people that insist that revolvers are not pistols.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Wolves don't kill unlucky deer. They kill the weak ones."

 

"You will not survive here. You are not a wolf and this is the land of wolves now."

 

"It's a mess, ain't it Sheriff?"    "If it ain't it'll do 'til the mess gets here."

 

"You got a gun on you, old man?"     "You damn right I got a gun on me."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/20/2022 at 6:20 PM, Alpo said:

I know he said pistols. I was just busting on all of the people that insist that revolvers are not pistols.

 

I don't mind when people call a revolver a pistol. But it sure chaps my hide when somebody (like the news media) calls a semi-auto pistol a revolver!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

But it sure chaps my hide when somebody (like the news media) calls a semi-auto pistol a revolver!

Thorne Smith, author back in the twenties. Wrote a book called Turnabout, where this little Egyptian god was tired of hearing the married couple bicker about who had more to do. So he swapped them one night. He woke up as her and she woke up as him, and he had to stay home and take care of the house and she had to go into the city and earn money.

 

The neighborhood lothario came by and tried to get her (him) in bed, and she (he) tried to shoot him. Got arrested.

 

Told the cops that he had been trying to besmirch her honor, "and so I got my husband's revolver that he won the war with and was defending myself".

 

And I thought - well this was a good book until the moron said that. Don't even know that a 1911 is an automatic not a revolver.

 

I was in the 9th grade when I read this book the first time. I had never heard of a 1917 revolver. :blush:^_^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.