SASS Wire Forum

Congrats: SCARLETT DARLIN

Widder, SASS #59054

YEEHAW!

Scarlett Darlin is the 2018 SE Regional Lady Gunfighter Champion.   

No doubt,  she will wear that buckle proudly.

And I think she had a great match:  Clean with no SG makeups or rifle reloads.

Very impressive.

..........Widder

Thanks so much!!  I am tickled to death. I had rifle and pistol reloads on me for the last stage! :P

It was Widder and Slater who convinced me that I could shoot Gunfighter...so I wore my Brims and Trims hat all weekened to "channel my inner Widder" and it worked!!! :lol: Thanks also to the Memphis Gunslingers for great stages and targets!  The match was fabulous!

Big hugs and lots of thanks for the encouragement!  I love this game and the PEOPLE who play it!!

Scarlett

3 hours ago, Scarlett said:

Thanks so much!!  I am tickled to death. I had rifle and pistol reloads on me for the last stage! :P

It was Widder and Slater who convinced me that I could shoot Gunfighter...so I wore my Brims and Trims hat all weekened to "channel my inner Widder" and it worked!!! :lol: Thanks also to the Memphis Gunslingers for great stages and targets!  The match was fabulous!

Big hugs and lots of thanks for the encouragement!  I love this game and the PEOPLE who play it!!

Scarlett

Here is that video of Stage 9 at the Pass I've been trying to figure out how to download!

Thanks so much!!  Hope you and Kaya are well! Big hugs!  Scarlett

9 hours ago, Scarlett said:

:P

It was Widder and Slater who convinced me that I could shoot Gunfighter...so I wore my Brims and Trims hat all weekened to "channel my inner Widder" and it worked!!! 

Turned you into a gunfighter and a widdermaniac all in one fell swoop! Congratulations Scarlett!!!

12 hours ago, Dodge City Dixie said:

Congratulations Scarlett!  Way to go!

Also, thanks for those "magic bullets"!! :D

Dixie

Thanks, Dixie!!  I think I may have figured out (finally) how to shoot them "magic bullets" like you... Just not quite as fast as you!  

Congratulations on your DOUBLE REPEAT of Regional and Overall Champion!!

Big hugs to you and Reno!

Scarlett

WAYTAGO!!

Archived