SASS Wire Forum

Red Knee

3 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Widder,

Is you is, or is you aint getting skeered?

I think I might show up and wear a mask..... :ph34r:

Call me the Lone Stranger..... :lol:

..........Widder

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win, lose or draw.  I'm giving Randy my donation as soon as we get to the range.  Good luck Widder, have fun and may the best 97 win.  Now if you let me run my stoked WB 97?  I think I could give you a run for you money.  As long as there is no reloading on my part.

CC

57 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Thanks for your contribution Hoss.

Just so everyone knows that this is a legitimate 'challenge', there are ATLEAST 3 shooters at this match

who have bested me in past years in 97 speed competition.   It ain't a cake walk.

Tator, Copperhead Joe and Sidekick are 3 of the best in our game and have left me choking in their

dust from previous years.

And never forget about Missouri Traveler, whom I really enjoy watching shoot his 97 and competing with him.

He was on the 'winning team' last year when 3 Wild Bunch shooters challenged Red Knee, Missouri Traveler 

and myself to a 24 KD speed event at the TN State.

The Wild Bunch shooters had their 97 stoked, while the 'other team' loaded from the belt.   We beat them by

a mere whisper, but we still beat em, thanks in large part to Traveler.  PLUS, Missouri Traveler won EOT speed 97

event in 2017, if my memory serves me correctly.

And, there is always a couple young 'sleepers' who have all the ability and speed it takes to whoop up on

everyone.  

I hate that my friend Red Knee has had to cancel his trip due to his knee(s) injury.   On any given day,

he may very well be the best there is, especially with his first 4 shots.    I timed him last year on 4 shots

and if my memory serves me correctly, he ran a 2.48 seconds for his first 4 shots on 4 KD's.

Just thought I would share some interesting history about this 97 'challenge' and fund raiser.

See everyone Thursday!

..........Widder

Wish I could be there in person. Long way from S Texas though. sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck to all. And this is a great idea. Every state match ought to set up something similar. 

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:36 PM, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Father Cool Gun,

With friends like You, Red Knee and TN Williams, who needs to worry about enemies..... :lol::D

p.s. - I'm just glad that Shooting Bull ain't gun'n for me..... ;)

..........Widder

I'm a SxS shooter.  The only thing you ever had to worry about from me is that I might fall on you. :lol:

On 10/6/2018 at 10:31 AM, Hoss said:

Ok, I do not know Red Knee or Widder personally. But I do know cancer sucks!

I’ll add $100 to the bounty and challenge every CAS Shooter who has lost a friend to cancer to do the same. 

Randy SE please count me in for $100 as well. I'm currently battling Lymphoma and if it weren't for donations to research I'd be in a worse place. Will get the check out in a day or two to ya.

"Go get 'em Widder, Good Luck"

1 minute ago, Shooting Bull said:

Just so I’m perfectly clear. These contributions get made if somebody beats Widder in a ‘97 side match. Well shoot, I’d like to help. I volunteer to go Mongo on his butt right before the match. :lol:

Well speaking for myself only, my $100 is donated regardless of the winner. I suspect everyone will.

3 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Randy SE please count me in for $100 as well. I'm currently battling Lymphoma and if it weren't for donations to research I'd be in a worse place. Will get the check out in a day or two to ya.

"Go get 'em Widder, Good Luck"

Eyesa, Thank you, I'm overwhelmed by everyone's willingness to help.

Randy

2 hours ago, Shooting Bull said:

Can I rough him up a little anyway? :lol:

Bull, I happen to be Widders wrastlin' manager. I seen how he gets out the infamous pretzel hold and I'm here to tell you, you don't want to get him in it! He busts through restraining orders to rub elbows with greatness! He knocks down and crawls over people tougher than us just to get into a fight. Now, for a nominal bounty fee I can make you a charter member of the Widdermaniacs or the anti-widdermaniacs it's your choice.:ph34r:

8 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Bull, I happen to be Widders wrastlin' manager. I seen how he gets out the infamous pretzel hold and I'm here to tell you, you don't want to get him in it! He busts through restraining orders to rub elbows with greatness! He knocks down and crawls over people tougher than us just to get into a fight. Now, for a nominal bounty fee I can make you a charter member of the Widdermaniacs or the anti-widdermaniacs it's your choice.:ph34r:

Ah the old pretzel hold. Haven’t thought of that joke in years!

5 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Ah the old pretzel hold. Haven’t thought of that joke in years!

HOSS,

If you know about the 'Pretzel Hold', then you are a true Widdermaniac.....  :lol::lol:

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

HOSS,

If you know about the 'Pretzel Hold', then you are a true Widdermaniac.....  :lol::lol:

..........Widder

you'd be amazed at how much strength you have when you........:o

12 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Well speaking for myself only, my $100 is donated regardless of the winner. I suspect everyone will.

+1

Randy

Along with the  Pinky's for Best Dress PINK Cowboy and CowGirl.

The Case of AA LNLR 12 Shell for Card Drawing ( Everyone wearing Pinks gets a Playing Card)

Vix-n and I will Also add $100 to the bounty on Widder

IMG_1209.JPG

1 hour ago, Blue Eyed Drifter said:

Randy

The Case of AA LNLR 12 Shell for Card Drawing ( Everyone wearing Pinks gets a Playing Card)

IMG_1209.JPG

Drifter, Vix-n,

Thank you for everything!!!!

That bumps the bounty to $1600!!!

Those are some cool cowboys......sorta look like Randy from last year. :)

Red Knee

Red Knee

Thats Funny I told Randy when I started them he was the Role Model.   I Was going to Put a White Shirt one but my attempt at building a 97 didnt turn out very well.  So i made both to Look like Randy.    Sorry to Hear about your Knee .  look forward to shooting with you next year !!!

Blue Eyed

On 10/8/2018 at 11:33 AM, Hoss said:

my check is in the mail. Not that I doubt Widder will win, but I sure want cancer to lose! 

Me too!  Check's in the mail.

1 hour ago, Noz said:

Me too!  Check's in the mail.

Mine went out today as well

I'm in for $100.00 just because of Red Knee and Widders little fueds!!! plus my mother had cancer. Check will get mailed after my state shoot this weekend!

Dawg

21 minutes ago, Flinthills Dawg said:

I'm in for $100.00 just because of Red Knee and Widders little fueds!!! plus my mother had cancer. Check will get mailed after my state shoot this weekend!

Dawg

Thanks Dawg!!!

Appreciate ya and good luck this weekend.

Red Knee

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:47 PM, Shooting Bull said:

Just so I’m perfectly clear. These contributions get made if somebody beats Widder in a ‘97 side match. Well shoot, I’d like to help. I volunteer to go Mongo on his butt right before the match. :lol:

AC3E8B45-4A76-4688-B41F-0555277FD0F1.jpeg

Hey! What am I doing here! :blink:

:wub: Widder! :wub: Mongo!

Okay, I guess I belong. Just to let anyone know, who may have been confused by my presence, I could not or would not attempt to outshoot either of them.

1 hour ago, Flinthills Dawg said:

Dawg

Flinthills Dawg, thanks, I'm amazed at all the support we've gotten for the cancer fund. Or is it just lots of folks wanting to see Widder get whipped?:P

Randy

10 hours ago, Blue Eyed Drifter said:

Randy

IMG_1209.JPG

Drifter, thanks again to you and Vix-N for all y'all do toward this. Red Knee, thanks again for starting this Bounty on Poor Ole Widder.:D

Randy

Welders, lawyers, doctors, professors, maintenance men, retired people, and window lickers. White, black, red, and extry white. We've got them all.

Posts like this make me proud to be a part of you guys. I've said before and I'm sure this wont be the last time. I feel like if I had a flat tire and posted it on the wire, someone would be there to help. I'd do the same for any of y'all (even if we have had our disagreements). To see people be so willing to step up and help out any way they can warms you up on the inside. I sure am proud to call y'all friends...

50 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Welders, lawyers, doctors, professors, maintenance men, retired people, and window lickers. White, black, red, and extry white. We've got them all.

Posts like this make me proud to be a part of you guys. I've said before and I'm sure this wont be the last time. I feel like if I had a flat tire and posted it on the wire, someone would be there to help. I'd do the same for any of y'all (even if we have had our disagreements). To see people be so willing to step up and help out any way they can warms you up on the inside. I sure am proud to call y'all friends...

Well said Tennessee.

Wanted to remind everyone to bring their appetite to the range, the food vendor will be cooking breakfast Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings.

Randy

How many shotgun shells did you fill up with PNut butter to slip into my cart?

The dogs will be howling, snakes hissing, cows mooing and frogs croaking tomorrow.

And ole Red Knee will be singing the blues cause he can't be there to take care of

business hisowndangself.

We'll miss his charming personality and slow shotgun shooting..... :D

..........Widder

25 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

How many shotgun shells did you fill up with PNut butter to slip into my cart?

The dogs will be howling, snakes hissing, cows mooing and frogs croaking tomorrow.

And ole Red Knee will be singing the blues cause he can't be there to take care of

business hisowndangself.

We'll miss his charming personality and slow shotgun shooting..... :D

..........Widder

Widder, you bringing 2, 5 gallon buckets of shells this year instead of your normal bucket? Looks like lots of folks are gunning for you. :rolleyes:

Randy

1 minute ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Widder, you bringing 2, 5 gallon buckets of shells this year instead of your normal bucket? Looks like lots of folks are gunning for you. :rolleyes:

Randy

Hey Randy.

The more, the merrier.

And the Merrier, the more $$$ we raise for Cancer cures.

..........Widder

Archived