SASS Wire Forum

1 hour ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Widder, I await this match with heart atwitter, (how about them fancy words.)

Whiskey, I didnt figure there was a shooters list yet, just wanted to get this posting off of the second page. Everyone likes to see their name in print unless it is on a warrant or in the obits. I guess.

Randy, I understand you have three pairs because that is the best way to get you ears cleaned out.:lol:

Although you might not want a hug from Rolan, Bea Itchin gives great hugs.

Just stirring the pot this morning. Speaking of which where is Waimea,? Must be laying in wait again.

I'll get the hugs from Rolan and then Bea and I will BOTH give hugs!! :wub::lol::D 

Tombstone... I'm SUPER proud of them fancy words you're using this early in the day!  I'll give you a special hug for being so erudite!

See below...just in case! Heee heee. 

er·u·dite
ˈer(y)əˌdīt/
adjective
  1. having or showing great knowledge or learning.
    synonyms: learnedscholarlyeducatedknowledgeablewell readwell informedintellectualMore

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm proud to see that my two pards, Tombstone and Scarlett, are being so recrudescent today.

I would appreciate it more if I wasn't so Insagrevious at this time..... :D

..........Widder

Thanks for not making me look that one up. I will try to use it in a sentence today and not in the sentence "What the heck does erudite mean."

16 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Drifter said:

Randy

Vix-n and I put or  our Apps on the Pony express this Morning.  (hopefully they get there before we do :lol:)   How many shooters do you have signed Up ?  

I don't know, Papa Dave handles all that and I haven't thought to ask. We're hopefully going to Cleveland tomorrow and I'll try to remember to ask. Glad y'all are coming it looks to be shaping   up to be another great match as long as you don't mind Big and Close targets. 

Randy

13 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Just stirring the pot this morning. Speaking of which where is Waimea,? Must be laying in wait again.

Right after Black Gold I took delivery of 13,000 lbs of lead and 6000 more on the way.

Mrs Waimea thought it might be a good idea to make it into something I could sell instead of large paperweights so I've been forced to w*rk.

I'll be there with some purdy affordable boxes. Maybe a surprise or two.

Back to the weeds fer me.

Waimea

5 minutes ago, Waimea said:

Right after Black Gold I took delivery of 13,000 lbs of lead and 6000 more on the way.

Mrs Waimea thought it might be a good idea to make it into something I could sell instead of large paperweights so I've been forced to w*rk.

I'll be there with some purdy affordable boxes. Maybe a surprise or two.

Back to the weeds fer me.

Waimea

That's over 700,000 125's. Y'all better git to w*rk purty fast ...........

1 minute ago, Yusta B. said:

That's over 700,000 125's. Y'all better git to w*rk purty fast ...........

Steady wins the race, Yusta.

I don't want to burn myself out in one day.:lol:

Waimea

1 minute ago, Waimea said:

Steady wins the race, Yusta.

I don't want to burn myself out in one day.:lol:

Waimea

Are ya goin to Back At Cha?

14 minutes ago, Yusta B. said:

Are ya goin to Back At Cha?

Nope, I couldn't go to BAC and Tennessee so I had to choose.

I went to BAC last year and had a blast. So this year I figured on tryin' TN.

If I could just get that clone machine :lol::lol::lol:up and runnin' I could make them all and still keep the home fires burnin' bright.

I am looking forward to the TN match.

I plan on handing my application and $ to Papa Dave at Ambush next week.

Waimea

Not gonna make it this year, as same date as SW Regional.

Next year as Regional will move to April with Land Run.

See tall then.:D

On 8/25/2017 at 10:18 AM, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

I'm proud to see that my two pards, Tombstone and Scarlett, are being so recrudescent today.

I would appreciate it more if I wasn't so Insagrevious at this time..... :D

..........Widder

I hope your insagrevious attack is the short-lived variety and that you'll be able to shoot in the Tenn. match. If this proves not to be the case, I'll bring my bottle of patented snake oil to help you out.

Hope you folks don't shun me... if I show up.  Just want to sell some things... and buy some things.  Won't be shootin'... hell... other than my three carry firearms for protection... I don't plan to come to see anybody for a reason.

Hope everbody has a good time.  I just want to come... and go.

Will Reilly... Whiskey Hayes... just there for a short time... not a good time.  And besides... my time may be limited.

ts

6 hours ago, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

Not gonna make it this year, as same date as SW Regional.

Next year as Regional will move to April with Land Run.

See tall then.:D

Jackaroo, we'll miss you and Kathouse, hope y'all have a great SW Regional.

Randy

4 hours ago, Shamrock Sadie said:

Putting our apps in the mail on Monday. Looking forward to shooting Gunfighter there (uh...LGF). We love this match!

Great, It'll be good to see you and Knott again.

Randy

22 hours ago, Waimea said:

Nope, I couldn't go to BAC and Tennessee so I had to choose.

I went to BAC last year and had a blast. So this year I figured on tryin' TN.

If I could just get that clone machine :lol::lol::lol:up and runnin' I could make them all and still keep the home fires burnin' bright.

I am looking forward to the TN match.

I plan on handing my application and $ to Papa Dave at Ambush next week.

Waimea

Waimea, I'm glad you chose Tennessee. We should have another great match. It looks like we're going to have a lot of Outlaws.  

Randy

1 hour ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Waimea, I'm glad you chose Tennessee. We should have another great match. It looks like we're going to have a lot of Outlaws.  

Randy

Well, I ain't never not had a good time in Tennessee.:lol:

I expect that I will come away with a smile on my face.

I hope you save me a purdy leaf or two to look at. No leaf season in SW Florida. Maybe an occasional frond will fall off a palm tree cause a ruckus in the neighborhood but that's about it.

1 hour ago, Waimea said:

I hope you save me a purdy leaf or two to look at. No leaf season in SW Florida. Maybe an occasional frond will fall off a palm tree cause a ruckus in the neighborhood but that's about it.

A triple negative turned into a positive, I think you must of growed up around these parts :lol:

Lookin forward to finally meetin' you pard. My son is still shooting that Marlin we got from you.

13 hours ago, Shamrock Sadie said:

I hope your insagrevious attack is the short-lived variety and that you'll be able to shoot in the Tenn. match. If this proves not to be the case, I'll bring my bottle of patented snake oil to help you out.

Sadie,

Knowing now that You and Knot are coming, my Insagrevious situation is rapidly diminishing..... :D

I look forward to seeing (and hopefully shooting) with you both.

Safe travels...

..........Widder

13 hours ago, Tennessee Stud said:

Hope you folks don't shun me... if I show up.  Just want to sell some things... and buy some things.  Won't be shootin'... hell... other than my three carry firearms for protection... I don't plan to come to see anybody for a reason.

Will Reilly... Whiskey Hayes... just there for a short time... not a good time.  And besides... my time may be limited.

ts

Howdy STUD.   I won't shun ya.   

I know ya ain't feeling well and such but I hope ya start getting better.   Take care of yeownself.

..........Widder

22 hours ago, Tennessee Stud said:

ts

Stud, come on out and join us, probably changed quite a bit since you were last there.

Randy

17 hours ago, Waimea said:

Waimea, we'll see if we can't save you a leaf or two. If not we can probably find a bottle of the medicine Whiskey Hayes is cooking up.

Randy

Got to shoot with a good group from Wartrace yesterday. Pappa Dave and Randy St Eagle were talking up the match, Cumberland Drifter is on his game.

This is shaping up the be as good or better than the last one which is saying a lot. One of the best matches of the year with a list of GF's that would rival any match I have been to.

Get signed up before all the space is gone.

Indeed, Tombstone.

From what I hear, this should be a great match with fantastic stage scenarios that are favorable for ALL shooting styles.

This could be a match where even Dr. Bottlestopper and Horace Smellfunkas will run some of the best stage times of their life.

Like I've said before, its gonna be one of them 'Katie Bar The Door' weekends.    YEEHAW.

..........Widder

2 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I think these stages are big and close with ample opportunity to exceed your speed limit (when they are this close you can't miss, right?).

Randy

Randy, if you remember on Saturday, I hit the little KD's with my pistols but as fate would have it, my miss for the day was on a big tombstone target about 5 yards in front of me..... :o

You were my TO on that particular stage.

..........Widder

27 minutes ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

Randy, if you remember on Saturday, I hit the little KD's with my pistols but as fate would have it, my miss for the day was on a big tombstone target about 5 yards in front of me..... :o

You were my TO on that particular stage.

..........Widder

My only miss of the day was on a big target as well. I'm still waiting for Kid Ziggy to start making magnetic bullets so I won't miss anything. 

Randy

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 5:57 AM, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

Howdy STUD.   I won't shun ya.   

I know ya ain't feeling well and such but I hope ya start getting better.   Take care of yeownself.

..........Widder

Well... you may be one of the few.  The TN Warboys... the leadership... is second to none.  Sure hope to meet ya... fastman.

ts

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 3:27 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Stud, come on out and join us, probably changed quite a bit since you were last there.

Thanks.  Ya know...  Charlie Bowdre.... Sassy Laura... Will Reilly... Whiskey Hayes... and you... have never been unkind to me... the TN Warboys... leadership are always nice.   Most of my perceived paranoia... has always been self-imposed.   Haven't been kind to myself.   Several others.... I ain't real smart enough to think of their names right this minute.  But it nobody else's fault.  Mine alone. 

Met you onest... Saint... but when you first saw me with this long hair... you didn't blink, looked at me like I was human.  You showed me 'round to the changes.. and treated me right.  That was one of the firsts for anybody I meet...  and I was expecting a strange reaction.  Other than Preston, Laura, Will Reilly, J. Mark Flint, Whiskey Hayes and Blackwaters... and that big, beautiful, bussomy banker's wife... Buxom Boo... you were the first that ever gave me the benefit of the doubt...  from anybody that I have ever met.  

Hope I am still around by then,,, at the 2017 TNWar...

ts

Stud, can't remember last time you were at the range.  It has really changed.  Few years ago Wes Outlaw built 5 new stages giving us a total of 15.  The Train and Depot are no longer there.  Just had to much age on them to repair.  Wes Outlaw is in the process of building a new stage at the old Train stage.  Suppose to be done by TN State match.

1 hour ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

Keep this conversation up and I might be tempted to come out of retirement.

Do it. Ringin' steel from time to time is good for the soul. 

Archived