Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recommended Posts

Oh boy, oh boy oh boy, Lord dis gonna be fuuuun.(as imis channels the spirit of Justin Wilson)

 

And I'm working the SG side match Thurs PM. Extra batteries for the timer.

Imis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

 

 

Widder,  seems like you have loaded your wagon. Don't let Red Knee wear you out so bed that you won't be able to carry the whooping I'm bringing just for you.  As you Saturday for a preview.

 

 

Purly,

You've put a whoopin on me so many times, I'll feel right at home when you do it again..... :D

 

If you've never seen Red Knee using his '97, your in for a nice treat.   He is as good as they come and he has a good style as a Lefty.

 

I'm bringing my Bucket of Shells, but it still might not be enough.   He's bringing 'Queen' in hopes of an onslaught.... :o

And I will be bringing The Enchantress.

'The Queen vs. The Enchantress'........ the battle rages on......................

 

..........Widder

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

 

 

Widder,  seems like you have loaded your wagon. Don't let Red Knee wear you out so bed that you won't be able to carry the whooping I'm bringing just for you.  As you Saturday for a preview.

 

 

Hey Widder, If I don't forget this Saturday I can try out my Anti-Whoppin pants before the State Match

 

Randy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Hey Widder, If I don't forget this Saturday I can try out my Anti-Whoppin pants before the State Match

 

Randy

 

Be sure to wear your Asbestos underwear cause I got a feeling the action is gonna be ..... HOT!

 

I know the Wartrace bunch will be there in force.   

 

..........WIdder

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2017 at 9:44 AM, TN Mongo, SASS #61450 said:

Waimea,

 

Kitty Kat and I just sent in our registration stuff.  We look forward to seeing you again.  Are you bringing any of your "never miss" 125 gr bullets for sale?

 

 

Mongo

Yay Mongo!

Always great to see you and Miss Kitty.

Since you asked, Yes, I will be bringing some 125.

Some special prices for my biggest fans.

You ain't gonna believe it.

 

Waimea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget to wear your pink on Thursday and please donate we'll be collect money to send to the American Cancer Society. If you wish to donate by check please make it to the American Cancer Society. 

 

If you have an extra fire extinguisher we might need it, sounds like Widder and Red Knee might burn down the shotgun stage when those barrels get to glowing red. They better watch out someone else might sneak in with a good run when they aren't looking. 

 

Thanks

Randy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Don't forget to wear your pink on Thursday and please donate we'll be collect money to send to the American Cancer Society. If you wish to donate by check please make it to the American Cancer Society. 

 

If you have an extra fire extinguisher we might need it, sounds like Widder and Red Knee might burn down the shotgun stage when those barrels get to glowing red. They better watch out someone else might sneak in with a good run when they aren't looking. 

 

Thanks

Randy

 

Randy,   there are half dozen 97 shooters that could whoop up on me and RED KNEE on any given day.  TWO of them are from Tennessee.  One is from Alabama.  One from Kentucky.

Its just Historically, Red Knee and I have been so close in our competition that we love it when we can carry on our 'bantering' for an upcoming event like the TN State.

PLUS, I've bragged about how fun the side match will be with 6 KD's and ole Red Knee can't stand to sit in Oklahoma while I'm blasting away in TN..... :)

 

..........Widder

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

 

Randy,   there are half dozen 97 shooters that could whoop up on me and RED KNEE on any given day.  TWO of them are from Tennessee.  One is from Alabama.  One from Kentucky.

Its just Historically, Red Knee and I have been so close in our competition that we love it when we can carry on our 'bantering' for an upcoming event like the TN State.

PLUS, I've bragged about how fun the side match will be with 6 KD's and ole Red Knee can't stand to sit in Oklahoma while I'm blasting away in TN..... :)

 

..........Widder

 

I have found that there are lots of shooters that could win anything on any given day but it sure is fun to watch two of the best go at it all day.:D

 

Randy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Randy,  twix'd you and me, here's the rumors out of Vegas..... ;)

 

I hear that ALL the side matches are just too close to call.

BUT, there is one STRONG area where the Big Money is favoring..............

 

Rope Cutter Champion:   Randy St. Eagle

 

I got my predictions about some of the side matches but I don't think I should post it.

I could be bad luck for some shooters.

but I do know that when it comes to Speed 87, Slater is VERY competitive.

 

..........Widder

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

Randy,  twix'd you and me, here's the rumors out of Vegas..... ;)

 

I hear that ALL the side matches are just too close to call.

BUT, there is one STRONG area where the Big Money is favoring..............

 

Rope Cutter Champion:   Randy St. Eagle

 

I got my predictions about some of the side matches but I don't think I should post it.

I could be bad luck for some shooters.

but I do know that when it comes to Speed 87, Slater is VERY competitive.

 

..........Widder

 

I agree Slater can run the fool out of an '87. I haven't tried to cut a rope since last year, it may be rough. 

 

Randy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I can say is that I am glad it is not any Outlaws with the trash talk. We like to stay below the radar as long as we can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

All I can say is that I am glad it is not any Outlaws with the trash talk. We like to stay below the radar as long as we can.

 

And that ^ is the best post in this thread..... :lol::lol:  :lol::lol:

 

..........Widder

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2017 at 12:21 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Don't forget to wear your pink on Thursday and please donate we'll be collect money to send to the American Cancer Society. If you wish to donate by check please make it to the American Cancer Society. 

 

If you have an extra fire extinguisher we might need it, sounds like Widder and Red Knee might burn down the shotgun stage when those barrels get to glowing red. They better watch out someone else might sneak in with a good run when they aren't looking. 

 

Thanks

Randy

Randy

 

With your Permission Vix-n and I want to help encourage  Cowboys and Cowgirls to Wear Pink  on Thursday, By Providing a CASE of Winchester AA Low Noise Low Recoil shells  to the Cowboy or  Cowgirl with the Best Pink Outfit!   

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Drifter said:

Randy

 

With your Permission Vix-n and I want to help encourage  Cowboys and Cowgirls to Wear Pink  on Thursday, By Providing a CASE of Winchester AA Low Noise Low Recoil shells  to the Cowboy or  Cowgirl with the Best Pink Outfit!   

 

 

Very nice and gracious gesture, Drifter.

 

Ole Red Knee might wear all pink and change his alias to 'Pink Knee' for a case of AA shells..... ;)

 

..........Widder

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blue Eyed Drifter said:

39029-1.jpg

 

 

Come Guys Step Up.  If ELVIS can wear  so can the Rest of you.

Drifter, 

I got a pink cowboy shirt that I had made years ago to wear on pink day at Comin Atcha.....it's so pink that Prestidigitater called it his "pink nightmare"!  

 

Pink shirt with these chinks and some pink pheasant feathers for my derby....ill pimp it up and make Elvis and Widder look like wanna be's.

 

Drifter, I'll match your case.....make it two cases......its for a great cause!

 

$_1-4.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Red Knee said:

Drifter, 

I got a pink cowboy shirt that I had made years ago to wear on pink day at Comin Atcha.....it's so pink that Prestidigitater called it his "pink nightmare"!  

 

Pink shirt with these chinks and some pink pheasant feathers for my derby....ill pimp it up and make Elvis and Widder look like wanna be's.

 

Drifter, I'll match your case.....make it two cases......its for a great cause!

 

$_1-4.jpeg

 

I have awaken the sleeping giant..... :D

 

You are also a kind and gracious Pard.    But don't you think you might need those shells during the side match?  :lol:

 

..........Widder

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

 

I have awaken the sleeping giant..... :D

 

You are also a kind and gracious Pard.    But don't you think you might need those shells during the side match?  :lol:

 

..........Widder

 

 

Talent, timing, tenacity and six shells my friend!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

All I can say is that I am glad it is not any Outlaws with the trash talk. We like to stay below the radar as long as we can.

Step up, do what needs to be done, dive back in the weeds.

 

Waimea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blue Eyed Drifter said:

Randy

 

With your Permission Vix-n and I want to help encourage  Cowboys and Cowgirls to Wear Pink  on Thursday, By Providing a CASE of Winchester AA Low Noise Low Recoil shells  to the Cowboy or  Cowgirl with the Best Pink Outfit!   

 

 

Drifter, that is great and I really appreciate it. I hope we have everyone wearing something pink and I hope we can collect lots of money for cancer research. I don't think there is a Cowgirl or Cowboy out there that hasn't been touched in some way by cancer.

 

Randy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Red Knee said:

Drifter, 

I got a pink cowboy shirt that I had made years ago to wear on pink day at Comin Atcha.....it's so pink that Prestidigitater called it his "pink nightmare"!  

 

Pink shirt with these chinks and some pink pheasant feathers for my derby....ill pimp it up and make Elvis and Widder look like wanna be's.

 

Drifter, I'll match your case.....make it two cases......its for a great cause!

 

$_1-4.jpeg

Red Knee thanks, this is great.  Widder might even break out his pink for some extra shotgun shells.

 

Randy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Red Knee thanks, this is great.  Widder might even break out his pink for some extra shotgun shells.

 

Randy

 

I got a pink T-shirt.   The Bunkhouse Boss washed it with her pink dress.   Go figure..... :o

 

..........Widder

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

 

I got a pink T-shirt.   The Bunkhouse Boss washed it with her pink dress.   Go figure..... :o

 

..........Widder

 

I had some pink underwear after it got washed with a new red shop towel but it faded out after a few washings

 

Randy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2017 at 6:42 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

The Tennessee State Championship Oct. 12-14 is rapidly approaching and it should be another good one. We've been getting some new targets and new stands and if you like Big and Close you'll love this match. Attached is the link to the State Match page on our website with information and an application. Last year rooms in the area filled up pretty fast so you may want to go ahead and book your room . Hope to see everyone there.

 

http://www.wartraceregulators.com/StateMatch.aspx

 

Randy

Randy just wanted to let everyone know Charlie Bowdre has come out of retirement after 4 years and will be joining the state match this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Red Knee said:

Drifter, 

I got a pink cowboy shirt that I had made years ago to wear on pink day at Comin Atcha.....it's so pink that Prestidigitater called it his "pink nightmare"!  

 

Pink shirt with these chinks and some pink pheasant feathers for my derby....ill pimp it up and make Elvis and Widder look like wanna be's.

 

Drifter, I'll match your case.....make it two cases......its for a great cause!

 

$_1-4.jpeg

Red Knee

have a Pink Shirt and Scarf also.  Look Forward to Meeting you on Thrusday.  By the Way Love the Chinks.  This is going to be a great Shoot !!!!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Randy 

 

I will Step up and Call out Billy the Advenger  in speed Double Barrel.  But he has to shoot Six Targets against my 4 Targets :lol:

 

Blue eyed Drifter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, wes outlaw said:

Randy just wanted to let everyone know Charlie Bowdre has come out of retirement after 4 years and will be joining the state match this year. 

Great news, it will be really good to see Charlie shooting again. Without him there wouldn't be any Wartrace Regulators. 

 

Randy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blue Eyed Drifter said:

Randy 

 

I will Step up and Call out Billy the Advenger  in speed Double Barrel.  But he has to shoot Six Targets against my 4 Targets :lol:

 

Blue eyed Drifter

I might even have half a chance with those odds.

 

Randy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Randy,

 

is there a shooters list yet?

 

..........Widder

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On September 19, 2017 at 1:09 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Hey Widder, If I don't forget this Saturday I can try out my Anti-Whoppin pants before the State Match

 

Randy

 

Well, the Saturday match is over at Cleveland  and the general conclusion is that Randy got short-changed on them Anti-Whoppin britches.   I hope they were comfortable but they surely didn't supply much protection against a 'whoopin'.

 

:D

 

..........Widder

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Randy told me this morning about putting on the wrong britches.  Think he needs to focus a little more on his apparel,  A more important challenge I accepted today at Cleveland is I bought a pink wild rag.  I would like to let folks know a handmade knife has been donated to be raffled off for the cancer fund.  Working out raffle details with Randy.  I'm going to include a deck of old style playing cards, couple shot glasses and maybe a bottle of whiskey.  We're shipping so much whiskey is hard to come by but I'll call in some markers.  October is breast cancer awareness month.  We all need to realize how devastating an illness it is and no contribution is to small.

 

Whiskey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

 

Well, the Saturday match is over at Cleveland  and the general conclusion is that Randy got short-changed on them Anti-Whoppin britches.   I hope they were comfortable but they surely didn't supply much protection against a 'whoopin'.

 

:D

 

..........Widder

 

 

 

I already tried to get my money back but they told me they had a taillight warranty and it had expired.  Widder beat me like a Redheaded Stepchild today. I was just trying to give him a false sense of security before the State Match.:rolleyes:

 

Randy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Whiskey Hayes #41999 said:

Randy told me this morning about putting on the wrong britches.  Think he needs to focus a little more on his apparel,  A more important challenge I accepted today at Cleveland is I bought a pink wild rag.  I would like to let folks know a handmade knife has been donated to be raffled off for the cancer fund.  Working out raffle details with Randy.  I'm going to include a deck of old style playing cards, couple shot glasses and maybe a bottle of whiskey.  We're shipping so much whiskey is hard to come by but I'll call in some markers.  October is breast cancer awareness month.  We all need to realize how devastating an illness it is and no contribution is to small.

 

Whiskey

It may be tight this year but I think Whiskey has managed to hijack a couple of truckloads. We had several more entries today so if you're holding back come on and get your entries in. I'm predicting 200 registered before long. Banquet will be at the Bell Buckle Cafe Banquet Hall and their food is always great.

 

Randy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.