SASS Wire Forum

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I popped up Thursday to buy some more bullets and see what the vendors had. Couldn't shoot since my main match pistols are getting unbutchered right now. Looks like a very nice range, met a bunch of nice folks. I'll probably come up a few times during the year for regular matches.

17 hours ago, Johnny Harlan said:

Just made it home from my 1st state match, TN. This was the best time I have ever had shooting, hands down. The people were great, the stages were well thought out and the grounds were immaculate. Thanks to the Wartrace Regulators and all the others that have worked so hard to make this event so special. This is what its all about.

JOHNNY HARLAN

Hey Johnny

Congrats on how well you did.

You taught this old Outlaw a couple of tricks this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing you bringing out your young'uns to a match sometime.

See you down the trail, Cowboy.

Waimea

Thanks to all who had a hand in this years' Reckoning!

This makes 14, count 'em, for Last Kiss and I, with nearly a dozen with she/ and me as posse leaders.

Great Posse 5 this year, by the way.

Probably the strongest competition within most categories most anywhere in the country!

Congrats to all the winners!

Plan to be back for the next one.

Harley.

9 hours ago, Ron "Ironhead" Smith said:

I popped up Thursday to buy some more bullets and see what the vendors had. Couldn't shoot since my main match pistols are getting unTaylorsbutchered right now. Looks like a very nice range, met a bunch of nice folks. I'll probably come up a few times during the year for regular matches.

Really enjoyed meeting you in person!  It's fun to put face/name together!  It's one of the most beautiful ranges!  Like Fast Harley said - each category had serious (but friendly) competition!..

Loved this match - everything about it! Thank you to the Wartrace Regulators, Stage Drivers, Sponsors, Posse Marshalls...especially Ocoee Red of #1! 

Hugs,

Scarlett

7 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

Loved this match - everything about it! Thank you to the Wartrace Regulators, Stage Drivers, Sponsors, Posse Marshalls...especially Ocoee Red of #1! 

Hugs,

Scarlett

Posse 1 was the BEST!!!!! We really enjoyed shooting with you and hope you'll come back next year. 

9 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Posse 1 was the BEST!!!!! We really enjoyed shooting with you and hope you'll come back next year. 

You bet!!  We had a great time and I really enjoyed our posse!  I only knew a couple of folks so I left with lots of new friends!! 

Hugs,

Scarlett

Posse 1 was the BEST!!! This was a really well done match. I've been to all of them here and I'm hoping to make it back next time. Thanks to posse 1 for putting up with my antics especially with Dobber and Mortimer. But most of all thanks to the Wartrace Regulators for another job so well done. I have some knowledge of what it takes and how rare it is to put on a match of this quality this many times. It's incredible how good they are at making it look easy while the hard work goes on behind the scenes.

7 minutes ago, Joe West said:

Posse 1 was the BEST!!! This was a really well done match. I've been to all of them here and I'm hoping to make it back next time. Thanks to posse 1 for putting up with my antics especially with Dobber and Mortimer. But most of all thanks to the Wartrace Regulators for another job so well done. I have some knowledge of what it takes and how rare it is to put on a match of this quality this many times. It's incredible how good they are at making it look easy while the hard work goes on behind the scenes.

Joe, your "antics" and friendly banter are part of what makes this game so much fun. We've been on the same posse every state match I've made it to and good Lord willing again next year. 

19 hours ago, Scarlett said:

Really enjoyed meeting you in person!  It's fun to put face/name together!  It's one of the most beautiful ranges!  Like Fast Harley said - each category had serious (but friendly) competition!..

Hugs,

Scarlett

A pleasure meeting you as well.

Well, POSSE #9 had KORUPT KARL as our official 'Entertainment' Cowboy and with CW Knight as Posse Leader, how could we not enjoy everything.

Posse #9 had a saddle full of champions on it.   I really had a great time.

..........Widder

Great time had by all. My shooting was not what I wanted, me not stages, but had fun with posse 4.  RV campground get togethers was enjoyable and very entertaining. Shooting rope was rememberable but winning the Ruger Verquero is going to cost me big time. Have to buy another to have a matching pair. YEEHAW. 

On 10/15/2017 at 8:23 PM, Scarlett said:

You bet!!  We had a great time and I really enjoyed our posse!  I only knew a couple of folks so I left with lots of new friends!! 

Hugs,

Scarlett

The couple that came and visited Saturday are picking out aliases and planning to come back real soon. Thank you for spending a few minutes talking with her. They were definately impressed!

4 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

The couple that came and visited Saturday are picking out aliases and planning to come back real soon. Thank you for spending a few minutes talking with her. They were definately impressed!

It's exciting to share the sport!  She FaceTimed her 10 year old son and I "talked" to him for a bit!  It was fun!  She seemed like she was really ready to take the leap!

Scarlett

Archived