SASS Wire Forum

Pistoleros! Pistoleros!

Dorado

People! People! People!

Gather 'round now folks I've got some good news!

After a long wait and a lot of worrying, I am proud to announce that the Pistolero Pins we have all been waiting for are in and they look good! A lot better than my picture makes them out to be.

IMG_2325.thumb.JPG.cf8400992ed3e59a93f862e25d03349e.JPG

These are very well made and I've got 300 of them. I'll be sending them out to those that have already ordered and paid. I'm still accepting orders and will get those in the mail as soon as I receive payment. PM or email me to order and join.

But wait there's more!

I've got something special for a lucky Pistolero!

The great and generous Widowmaker Hill has offered to perform his "Widder Soft Stroke" work on a Henry .22 on one rifle for one Pistolero or the person of their choosing. IT'S TRANSFERABLE!

Its for ONE rifle only.   And its for the Henry .22 lever action.

Actual model makes no difference.

ALL the owner is responsible for is shipping to me and I will pay the returned shipping INSIDE the USA.

The 'Widder Soft Stroke' on the Henry .22 also consist of short stroking the lever arch approx 1.25".   And although the Henry .22 is a fine rifle from the factory, there is no comparison to the Soft Stroke modifications.

The Slater trigger job consist of about a 2 lb. trigger pull and trigger stop.

This is a standard $100 cost PLUS shipping.   So the total value of this package is approx $125 - $135.

Turn around time is less than a week.

..........Widder

Unfortunately he can't do international work unless you've got a Pard stateside that can send and receive the rifle for you.

All you have to do to enter the contest is:

1. Be a Pistolero!
  2. Comment on the contest thread I'll be starting soon. One post per person though.

Contest rules will be posted in full on contest thread. Keep your eyes open.

I would like to thank Widder for his offer and I wish you all luck!

I know! Right! And only cost a dollar to make it!

Is Widder secretly switching to Duelist??????? :ph34r:

Seriously, very nice gesture on his part!! Pins look nice!

1 minute ago, Buckaroo Bubba said:

Is Widder secretly switching to Duelist??????? :ph34r:

Seriously, very nice gesture on his part!! Pins look nice!

Nope...... to much GF in my blood.

But I like what the Duelist are trying to accomplish in creating the 'Pistoleros', which (in my opinion) adds a special 'thing' to SASS and CAS.    So, I thought I would offer a little something that might help boost the initial membership for The Pistoleros.

..........Widder

2 minutes ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

Nope...... to much GF in my blood.

But I like what the Duelist are trying to accomplish in creating the 'Pistoleros', which (in my opinion) adds a special 'thing' to SASS and CAS.    So, I thought I would offer a little something that might help boost the initial membership for The Pistoleros.

..........Widder

Yep, I agree, I have enjoyed following the creation of the Pistoleros! I have already signed up my Dad, Moosetracks and my good buddy Raging Thunder for pins...

25 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

That pin on the left looks exactly like the Original Lumpy Grits.  Except he's more pale and sickly looking. :P

At least I can run..........:P

I understand that Ben Avery has decided that the crater you left will be a land fill project....... :lol:

OLG

Those pins did come out nicely. Thanks Dorado. Great Job! :D

Widder, Thanks so much for your generosity. Good on you, Sir. :)

Rye, look what you started! Awesome! Just Awesome! :D

22 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I'm amazed!! Nice job to Dorado who took the reins and got this stagecoach running!!;)

16 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I like how they came out too. A bit smaller than what I wanted but they still look good.

16 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I'm amazed!! Nice job to Dorado who took the reins and got this stagecoach running!!;)

Yup, now that the coach is running, I'm letting you take control for a while. I'll still take care of the contest though.

23 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

What is the cost for the pins?

Pins are $5 each. PM me for details.

21 hours ago, Dorado said:

People! People! People!

Gather 'round now folks I've got some good news!

After a long wait and a lot of worrying, I am proud to announce that the Pistolero Pins we have all been waiting for are in and they look good! A lot better than my picture makes them out to be.

IMG_2325.thumb.JPG.cf8400992ed3e59a93f862e25d03349e.JPG

These are very well made and I've got 300 of them. I'll be sending them out to those that have already ordered and paid. I'm still accepting orders and will get those in the mail as soon as I receive payment. PM or email me to order and join.

But wait there's more!

I've got something special for a lucky Pistolero!

The great and generous Widowmaker Hill has offered to perform his "Widder Soft Stroke" work on a Henry .22 on one rifle for one Pistolero or the person of their choosing. IT'S TRANSFERABLE!

Unfortunately he can't do international work unless you've got a Pard stateside that can send and receive the rifle for you.

All you have to do to enter the contest is:

1. Be a Pistolero!
  2. Comment on the contest thread I'll be starting soon. One post per person though.

Contest rules will be posted in full on contest thread. Keep your eyes open.

I would like to thank Widder for his offer and I wish you all luck!

Dorado,

Looks like you mail box is full. Please email me membership  info to rahl1969@gmail.com 

Thank you

EMN

I've cleared my inbox. Sorry I was keeping those until I got the pins shipped out.

Speaking of which,

People! People! People!

I am pleased to announce that the pins are in the mail as of today. You should be receiving them soon. All but two orders have been sent and I'm awaiting payment on those. Still have plenty of pins available so feel free to order away.

2 hours ago, El Muerto Negro said:

Dorado,

Looks like you mail box is full. Please email me membership  info to rahl1969@gmail.com 

Thank you

EMN

47 minutes ago, PaleAleRider said:

Says you cannot receive messages, full mailbox possibly.  Please email me membership info. Garand65@hotmail.com.  Thank you.

Emails sent. I look forward to hearing from you.

1 hour ago, Dorado said:

I've cleared my inbox. Sorry I was keeping those until I got the pins shipped out.

Speaking of which,

People! People! People!

I am pleased to announce that the pins are in the mail as of today. You should be receiving them soon. All but two orders have been sent and I'm awaiting payment on those. Still have plenty of pins available so feel free to order away.

You da man! 

Rye, Dorado and Pat,

Really great looking pin. Bravo Zulu. 

Thanks for taking the lead and for the guidance to get us started. 

I nominate you, as Pistoleros 1, 2 and 3 (i.e. Pistolero Prez, Pistolero VP, and Pistolero Sergeant at Arms) .

Widder,

Very generous offer of your time and talent.

Your Pard in 1 Handed Revolver Artistry,

Capt RHK

I've just received word that some of the pins have arrived! Woo Hoo!

On 8/10/2017 at 2:57 PM, Dorado said:

I've just received word that some of the pins have arrived! Woo Hoo!

I haven't received my package yet!! Hope to get it soon so I can start sending them out to pards!

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I haven't received my package yet!! Hope to get it soon so I can start sending them out to pards!

1 hour ago, JohnHenryQuick said:

What he said...

I've sent off all preorders on Wednesday. It may take a week or so to reach you. You should have them soon.

11 hours ago, JohnHenryQuick said:

Those riders need to change horses more often!  :D

Maybe they should get off of the miniature ponies and get on real horses.

Archived