SASS Wire Forum

The Siege - Who's coming and Who's Jawboning?

Santa Fe River Stan,36999L

yup!!!! maybe I'll larn sumthin whilst I teech the class and put a wuppon on yuze!!! har!

I ain't skeered!

I ken give a whoopin' and I ken take a whoopin'.

Don't make no difference at the end of the day when yer enjoyin' a bourbon with yer friends. :)

I'll be there.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

JAWBONE, I don't need to travel to Florida to get a good whooping. I can get em around here.

BUT, I do plan to visit The Ides and that should allow you another Jawboner to whoop on..... :lol::lol::lol:

So you better save up some of your best Jawboning cause I plan to show No Mercy for Ides Jawboning.

..........Widder

I would like to put a whooping on some key lime pie. Wyatt ?

I would like to finish the night with all the chips.

There's a few more things on the wish list but I'll be glad just to be there. Right now I'm looking out the window in western Maryland at 2 inches of snow and 18 degrees. Can't wait.

I ain't skeered cause with age and memory loss I don't think I have the capacity to worry about stuff like that......my concerns go to huggin the purdy womens, keepin the belly full of food and not hurtin my ownself.....lol.

Lookin forward to seeing the cracker crew, Greta, Wyatt, Sam, Sun, Chance/lady and all the other varmints and varmets.

KK

I've been wupped so oft it dunt even feel like a wuppun any more!!!! I figure I put a wuppon on Stan if I get within 5 seconds on a stage of him!!

Do we get to pick who whoops us? Sorry none of you guys make my list ;)

I plan on being there.............will see

You been scarce lately.

Sun says you're still alive but I was maybe beginnin' to wonder if he didn't just prop you up in a corner someplace. :o

Hope to see Your Tallness at the Siege.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

MW,

Beware of poker players bearing Key Lime Pies

and

Waimea,

Beware of what you hope for and check all the corners in your house.......... ;)

Really hope that means your going to make it. I'll save a seat for ya.

Looks like Lady T and I will role in on Sunday evening with the Conestoga wagon for a few days roaming St Augustine before she had to get to work. I am sure some of us will invade the BW or other hotel where there is a gathering for cowboy type folks.

I think Stan has to sip little 'Who Hit John' before he gets up the nerve to post a 'Jawboner' on the Wire.

Sounds like HE ain't very sure of his whooping abilities..... :lol::lol::lol:

He needs to learn how to use that 97 or else start takin lessons from Deuce on the SxS..... :o

..........Widder

I think Stan has to sip little 'Who Hit John' before he gets up the nerve to post a 'Jawboner' on the Wire.

Sounds like HE ain't very sure of his whooping abilities..... :lol::lol::lol:

He needs to learn how to use that 97 or else start takin lessons from Deuce on the SxS..... :o

..........Widder

I ain't skeered!!!! Bring it on Widder!

As my buddy Fireball says......"Dey's to tipes a chuters, dem wat brang da whuppin and dem wat suffa da whuppin."

Which one are you?

Stan - who's been both....especially at the Poker table with the Maryland boys! I've never seen a luckier bunch. Straight Flushes every hand!

Shhhhhh

Gonna be hard to get fresh meat at the table talking like that.

Come one come all we're trying to learn this new game called puker, piker , packer , pooker?

Shhhhhh

Gonna be hard to get fresh meat at the table talking like that.

Come one come all we're trying to learn this new game called puker, piker , packer , pooker?

Save me a seat.

I ain't skeered!!!! Bring it on Widder!

As my buddy Fireball says......"Dey's to tipes a chuters, dem wat brang da whuppin and dem wat suffa da whuppin."

Which one are you?

Stan - who's been both....especially at the Poker table with the Maryland boys! I've never seen a luckier bunch. Straight Flushes every hand!

Sorri Stan. But I have to save my 'skeertness' for The Ides, which I plan to go. So save a little Jawbone'n for that.

:D

..........Widder

​ya know Widder, iffin ya want to see who's wippin who, I can still get you in.

that way there could be a rematch at the ides……………

Scratch

Scratch,

I appreciate the offer but the rematch would only produce me getting 2 whoopings before springtime..... :lol::lol::lol:

Stan's got enough 'whooping' in him that he will have plenty left over for The Ides.

I was looking at either The Siege or The Ides and the timing of The Ides was better for my 'retirement schedule'.

..........Widder (Walkin in a Widder Wonderland)

Stan,

I'm starting to feel a little sympathy for you cause it don't look like you're gonna have much, if any, Jawboning competition.

Surely, somewhere there is a Valiant Jawboner getting ready to 'Fling A Whoopin' on you and other Jawboners.

..........Widder

Wish it was not so far away, just got to much going on at the homestead right now. I'd love to come down and be cannon fodder for Stan!

oh yeah....Cannon Fodder.....You crack me up Speedy! Or was that Muffy?

Stan

This Lady Gunfighter is looking forward to being at the Siege! Pretty sure I won't be the one handing out the whoopings.... But if you need a "post-whooping" hug, I'm your gal!

Merry Christmas!!

Scarlett

Stan; I used to be able to hold my own with you with whiskey, but wouldn't even think about comparing what I do with "cowboy action"....lol. It will be good to see you again.

KK

mmmmmmmm, I put a wuppon on Dan last year,, (I can't help it if he dint know where his holster was) soooo I guess this year got to set my sights again,,,,, mmmm no higher target than Stan!!!! hmmmm I did beat him once,,, and for a whole match,,, FCGF, so STAN,,, no, not FCGF again,,, but Ize cawlin yu owt!!!! I'm not nurvus et awl!! Ize gots nuthan tu luse!!!!

Hey Deuce, it's warm down here B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

it's still in the 80s

so you should dig up outa all that snow and come on down for some good ole southern hospitality

Scratch

Snow??? it's 8 pm here and it's 64 degrees!!!!

If the plan holds together (which is never a sure thing in my world of chaos!) Lil and I will be heading down in 8 Days. We are driving down on New Years Day as I figure most folks will be home recovering from New Years Eve and traffic ought to be minimal. 14 hours and 941 miles later, we should arrive in Dunedin. A few days there doing chores, (and hopefully a shoot at Miakka) and we will be heading to St. Augustine on Wednesday morning.

Really looking forward to the match, definitely one of my favorites.

Dogmeat Dad & Lil Feathers

Archived