SASS Wire Forum

The Siege - Who's coming and Who's Jawboning?

Santa Fe River Stan,36999L

If the plan holds together (which is never a sure thing in my world of chaos!) Lil and I will be heading down in 8 Days. We are driving down on New Years Day as I figure most folks will be home recovering from New Years Eve and traffic ought to be minimal. 14 hours and 941 miles later, we should arrive in Dunedin. A few days there doing chores, (and hopefully a shoot at Miakka) and we will be heading to St. Augustine on Wednesday morning.

Really looking forward to the match, definitely one of my favorites.

Dogmeat Dad & Lil Feathers

DD,

Hope you all will make it to Miakka. Should be a good warm up for the Siege, It has been a couple of years since I have seen you and Lil Feathers.

CB

mmmmmmmm, I put a wuppon on Dan last year,, (I can't help it if he dint know where his holster was) soooo I guess this year got to set my sights again,,,,, mmmm no higher target than Stan!!!! hmmmm I did beat him once,,, and for a whole match,,, FCGF, so STAN,,, no, not FCGF again,,, but Ize cawlin yu owt!!!! I'm not nurvus et awl!! Ize gots nuthan tu luse!!!!

What's the bet then?

Stan

I git wupped again!!! I figure I win iffn I stay within 50 seconds,,, and have a good time either way...

oh and Stan,,,,, better check your holsters each time!! :o:P:P:P:D:D:D

Hey Deuce, it's warm down here B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

it's still in the 80s

so you should dig up outa all that snow and come on down for some good ole southern hospitality

Scratch

I'd like nothing better than to come down and shoot with my FL pards.

Archived