SASS Wire Forum

A stranger wanders in .....

Lt. C.J. Canary

A grizzled old woman on a scruffy mustang slowly plods down the street of Toostone casually looking around. A six gun on each hip and a battered Winchester in a scabbord gives the impression she's not one to be tangled with ........

Whal this place has changed some. Don't see nobody I recognize .... purdy quiet to. Don't nuthin happen here anymore?

Well, now, you sound familiar, but you didn't post any pitchers of yerself.

If yer the same Canary that used to make cannons, repair farm implements, and run around on frozen ponds with itty bitty sled runners on yer boots...WELCOME BACK!!!

If you ain't her welcome anyhow. We'll keep ya.

Nothin' happenin' because everybody is layin' low, hoping to fool ol' Sandy Claws into thinkin' they been good. Of course most of us know better but we won't rat out a pard. Besides, Sandy knows if you are sleepin, he knows if yer awake, he knows if you been bad or good, etc. (He works for the NSA, y'know!)

Merry Christmas, gal.

Ain't nothin that'll liven things up more'n a 1lb charge of BP suffed down the bore. ;)

I remember way back on a previous version of this board, you and I had everyone else confused with a train robbery where we could stay one step ahead of the posse!

That was a fun exercise that had a lot of members scratching their heads on how you and I could do that.

She's back..............

Been a long time.

Some of use are here but as you can see, the place has changed.

Nothing been blown up in years...the goberment hide all the powder.

After that, things kind of just went stagnant.

Hi ya.

CH

Howdy CJ, my tab is at your disposal Good to see you back.

So, Leftenant, what on Earth have ya been doin' for excitement these last few years~? :)

You've been asked about many times! ^_^

I asked about you and even had a few E-mails going with you about coming back and doing a TREE FETCH for the Saloon (ACS) but it was up to me and Grizzly Dave to git it started and done. We did a few and you can do a search and read them. Blowed up some things up and had some fun with Ol Chip Tosser and Marshall Rusty Bore. Tried to git Sweetwater Jack to fly his Balloey, but couldn't git him going. Nice you're here now. Just Sayin'

Big Jake

Just happened to be wanderin by and thought I'd take a ride through town and see what's cookin. No new hole in the ceiling, don't hear them girls upstairs no more - why the streets look down-right peacable! I rekkon everything changes with time.

If'n yer short on powder, I still got some tucked away in the hills, dynamite too. I don't got the cannon no more - sold it to a Reb a while back. It ain't that I've slowed down any just that I've moved on to new parts and enjoyin life.

Ya'll have a good Christmas now, ya hear!

She slips a bottle of the good stuff into her pocket and wanders to the door. Mounting up, she rides slowly into the afternoon sun.

Maybe a couple of twins could follow her, even if one is crippled up?

Archived