SASS Wire Forum

Seige at St. Augestine

T-Bone SASS #36388

Somebody mention the CRAB SHACK????

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CRAB SHACK....MMMM! Sounds wonderful. Fannie Kicker and I are lookin to possibly make this one. Heard lotsa good things about this shoot and would love to meet the Cracker Crew. Sound like our kinda folks. Hope to see y'all in January!

CRAB SHACK....MMMM! Sounds wonderful. Fannie Kicker and I are lookin to possibly make this one. Heard lotsa good things about this shoot and would love to meet the Cracker Crew. Sound like our kinda folks. Hope to see y'all in January!

I know you've probably heard of the previous shoot called "The Last Stand". The "Seige" is an extension of that. Chuck and his wife have a great range and the players that put it on have continued the excellent stages and scenarios. It is a must shoot.

KK

I know you've probably heard of the previous shoot called "The Last Stand". The "Seige" is an extension of that. Chuck and his wife have a great range and the players that put it on have continued the excellent stages and scenarios. It is a must shoot.

KK

KK, Fannie Kicker says call it what you will, as long as you're there to grope.....I mean hug her again, she's in!

Due to the Hall of Fame induction, this will be the first Florida State match I have missed since 1998. A real bummer.

As always I am sure it will be another terrific match and I encourage anyone that has never been to give it a try. You will soon make it an annual trip!

Best of luck to the Crackers for a safe and fun time!!!

Roo

Honorary Cracker

but ROO, we'll miss yur hat!!!!! glad I din't have to make that decision...

If enough support can be garnered to make the category I'm envisioning this:

2 Stages - Gunfighter

2 Stages - Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter

2 Stages - Traditional

2 Stages - Frontier Cartridge

1 Stage - Duelist

1 Stage - Frontier Cartridge Duelist

Shotguns - 97 / 87 / SxS - Minimum of 2 kinds must be used for the match......5 stages with SxS and 5 with a 97.....or 5 stages 87 and 5 with a 97.....or 5 with a SxS and 5 with and 87.

All AAC competitors will use the same stage descriptions as everyone else. They are shooting the same match just covering all the basic shooting styles.

This is not set in stone........just a thinking out loud....obviously one could shoot the pistols from the hips...ie outlaw......in all the styles.....

Stan

You know, I leave for a little while and you manage to screw things up.......if there is no "Free Style" (in tribute to Fireball) stages, then it ain't All Around Cowboy!!

I thought Delta Glen was supposed to keep an eye on you. I shoulda given the job to Gin. Oh, Brother.

a stage with one pistol two handed and the other pistol duelist..... just thankin out lowed.....

Me,, hope I dunt scare evur wun off.... har!!!!!!

I WIN!!!!!!! buncha chickens!!!!!

I bet Way will play!! come on, somebody else has to like this idea!!!!

Who all is signing up for AAC?

1. Cheyenne Culpepper

Stan

Well, Stan

I can't believe I am saying this (especially since I am going to have to borrow a 97 and find someone to load BP for me), but as long as I can shoot .38 spl in pistols and rifle, count me in. Heck, all this is for fun anyway. And I couldn't stand seeing my friend Purdy Boy in a one-man match. Do I need to tell Mouse or Copenhagen to change my category or will you take care of it?

Well, Stan

I can't believe I am saying this (especially since I am going to have to borrow a 97 and find someone to load BP for me), but as long as I can shoot .38 spl in pistols and rifle, count me in. Heck, all this is for fun anyway. And I couldn't stand seeing my friend Purdy Boy in a one-man match. Do I need to tell Mouse or Copenhagen to change my category or will you take care of it?

We'll take care of it....We'll keep a running signup here on the wire......run what ya brung!

Stan.....

Well, Stan

Alright Cass, I got a 97 for ya, and I'll get ya some BP load in 38.

Too bad it's the FL state cuz I'd LOVE to shoot ACC again. I had a blast in GA!!!!

Hey KK lookin forward to posse up with you on the shoot through......Gunfighters Rule.WooHoo!!

This is the Outlaw Match!!

And the Stages are coming together Lookin Great!!! We will have a Hangin, and some Moonshinin, some Gambelin, and a whole lot of COWS!! The Mouse has got the cohie coos going! The steel is gonna be a lot of Fun! This is defintly gonna be a

DO NOT MISS MATCH !!!!!

So ya'll pack up the lead and steel and come on down to enjoy some true Southern Hospatilty !!

Chicken Scratch

aka Mississippi Kid

Too bad it's the FL state cuz I'd LOVE to shoot ACC again. I had a blast in GA!!!!

Hey KK lookin forward to posse up with you on the shoot through......Gunfighters Rule.WooHoo!!

And the Stages are coming together Lookin Great!!! We will have a Hangin, and some Moonshinin, some Gambelin, and a whole lot of COWS!! The Mouse has got the cohie coos going! The steel is gonna be a lot of Fun! This is defintly gonna be a

DO NOT MISS MATCH !!!!!

So ya'll pack up the lead and steel and come on down to enjoy some true Southern Hospatilty !!

Chicken Scratch

aka Mississippi Kid

Thanks, Scratch--I will get up with you closer to time.

Ok........after seeing who is coming so far this year and the potential amount of mayhem and skulduggery connected with this crop of participants I sent in my app yesterday.

No way am I gonna miss being part of the soon to be legendary stories that will be told for years to come

CRAB SHACK, CRAB SHACK, CRAB SHACK!!!!!!!

DO NOT MISS MATCH !!!!!

Chicken Scratch

aka Mississippi Kid

Well, since it is THE Outlaw match I hope them targets are BIG and CLOSE.

When Outlaws are shooting somebody in the back they kinda like them close so's they don't miss. :lol:

I am afraid to ask but what is "cohie coos" that Mouse has going?

Happy that us Outlaws are finally gonna get what's coming.

Not so fond of those hangings :o but the Moonshine, Gamblin and Cows are a good thing. :)

What about saloon girls? :wub: I hope you didn't ferget them.

Waimea (Outlaw -- to the end)

:FlagAm:

O yea Saloon Girls, and Happy Hookers Galore :D

as long as Korupt Karl, and Purty Boy don't run them off First :P

Chicken Scratch

Howdy,

Since Stan won the All Around Cowboy at the Georgia State, he also has to put up a Great bottle of Bourbon for the winner soooo......... who is going to take his challenge and drink his bourbon?????

T- Bone

Purdy Boy

Chickenscratch

Stan

Dang it Dan

Cassalong Hoppity

Who else is joining the fun, which cow girls want in on this??????

If we get 10 or so more shooters we can have a posse just for this category

This is going to be interesting, very interesting

SEE YOU AT THE SIEGE

Bill Bonney

O yea Saloon Girls, and Happy Hookers Galore :D

as long as Korupt Karl, and Purty Boy don't run them off First :P

Chicken Scratch

We wunt run them off,,,,,, just tire them out!!!!

You know, I leave for a little while and you manage to screw things up.......if there is no "Free Style" (in tribute to Fireball) stages, then it ain't All Around Cowboy!!

I thought Delta Glen was supposed to keep an eye on you. I shoulda given the job to Gin. Oh, Brother.

FREESTYLE!!! :wub:

I gotta talk to Whiskey Creek and barrow some guns....

T-bone....ole Whiskey Creek's gotta a dandy new rifle he bought at the auction up to the TN state match....mebbe he'll letcha barrow that 'un.

Tempted to come..it would be my first state match, first big match of any kind. Would come from PA and stay with my brother in law in Jacksonville.

What about transporting firearms and ammo through WV, VA, NC, SC, GA and FLA? ( I think that's all the states I'd cross on the trip) I don't have a utah permit, have a subaru outback so no truck to lock things in (aka separate compartment).

Anyone want to help convince me to spend the time and money?

I sent you a message Cow Chip. You shouldn't have any trouble traveling with you guns/ammo across those lines. been doing it for year for Deer Hunting and Cowboy shooting for years. Come on down you'll have a great time.

Howdy,

Since Stan won the All Around Cowboy at the Georgia State, he also has to put up a Great bottle of Bourbon for the winner soooo......... who is going to take his challenge and drink his bourbon?????

T- Bone

Purdy Boy

Chickenscratch

Stan

Dang it Dan

Cassalong Hoppity

Who else is joining the fun, which cow girls want in on this??????

If we get 10 or so more shooters we can have a posse just for this category

This is going to be interesting, very interesting

SEE YOU AT THE SIEGE

Bill Bonney

Dang It Dan. Not shooting the match so you will have to carry on without me.

Regards.

Dang It Dan. Not shooting the match so you will have to carry on without me.

Regards.

Bummer!!!!!!

I gotta believe some of my North Georgia pards and pardettes have the gumption (and skills) for this. I am suggesting the following--if you aren't up to it, just tell me why:

Hikes Point Hank (your'e already World Champion in FC)

Capt. Bill Burt (you did it at Georgia as I recall)

Pig Iron Lane (who can shoot and build anything)

Blackhawk Henry (try something hard for a change--you done won BW World Championship)

Slippery Stew (you can't be Florida GF champion anyway)

Judge'm All Duncan (just the ticket for you, friend--all about the fun)

Fast Eddie (who is fast no matter what gun he's holding)

Potshot Parker (already Champion duelist--just grab both guns on a couple of stages--I guess you can shoot DD if you want)

Witch Doctor (too many wins to list--plenty of BP experience and has all the guns needed)

Dixie Pistols (like SS, you can't be Florida Ladies BW champ no-how--might as well beat up on a few men)

Krazy Kajun (like you aren't itchin' to try this)

Rolan Kraps (bring your new gun cart--I think they will let you dress Steampunk, though you better check that with Stan)

Dancin' Duelist (gotta shoot with your man PP)

I am sure there are others, but if these good folks will step up to the shooting line with us, we will have a full posse and a lot more fun.

Pistol Packin' Peanut and I will be there this year. Finally getting a handle on my illness and just started shooting again.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone after our long absence.

-Deadlee

I'm really happy to see you and Peanut back in it again. Miss shooting with you guys.

Archived