SASS Wire Forum

Seige at St. Augestine

T-Bone SASS #36388

This was a great match !!!! Looking forward to next years big adventure :)

Only if I could get some of those Florida Guys and Girls to shoot with me in Louisiana now

Your pal,

Slick

Ditto on what Slick McClade said....great match and the PROPS...what great props..there was a lot of work put into those. Fun match, challenging stages, great hospitality, well run...now if we can only have a little less sleet :lol: And the match directors and staff were Johnny on the spot to handle anything that came up...just a well run match. I guess that's why they got more than 300 shooters this year. I'll be back for sure.

If you haven't had opportunity and good fortune to shoot up at Slick McClade's range in Louisiana you need to. Great facility and hospitality and always good looking buckles too. I shot there at an annual match a while back and for a few bucks you could park your guncart WITH guns in them in their clubhouse at night and he has a deputy watching them. That's just a pretty neat little service, langniappe if you will.

Kajun

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only if I could get some of those Florida Guys and Girls to shoot with me in Louisiana now

Your pal,

Slick

2016 Coonass State………I'll be there!!!

Chicken Scratch

Your pal,

Slick

Mis was just telling me she wanted to go to some of the other state shoots this year if we can work it in the schedule. You know what that is like. I will let you know soon

Cope

Archived