SASS Wire Forum

Seige at St. Augestine

T-Bone SASS #36388

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most Wanted,

If you get the opportunity, do me a favor and take some pictures of the props. They always have the best props down there (one of the reasons I love that match so much) and I will miss seeing them this year. Hope you guys have a blast! I'm sure gonna miss it this year!

Dogmeat

Oooo your gonna miss some good ones this year, heres a teaser, close yer eyes and think cows, lots of cows……….. ^_^

a 4 man gallows so we can hang two outlaws and their horses too :o

and lets not forget the moonshine still :wub:

Chicken Scratch

Oooo your gonna miss some good ones this year, heres a teaser, close yer eyes and think cows, lots of cows……….. ^_^

Chicken Scratch

With TALL windows as promised by Cope ;)

With TALL windows as promised by Cope ;)

.....so small cowboys can shoot through em whilst sittin' on their Shetland ponies? :D :D

Chicken Scratch

I have no doubt, IT IS ALWAYS A GREAT MATCH. When SASS moved the Convention to coincide with this match, we had decided to skip the Convention and attend the match. Then when I heard my best pard was being inducted into the SASS Hall Of Fame this year and there is no way we were going to miss that!

I have no doubt you guys will have an awesome match and you can count us in for 2016!

Dogmeat Dad & Lil Feathers

It's only a month away B)

This Saturday we will not be having our monthly match :(

But we will be swinging hammers, slinging paint, screwing screws, nailing nails, and getting everything ready for one of the Best matches going!

So if your in the area and would like to join the finest pards anywhere for a good ole time working, and jawing, meet us at the barns at 9:00.

Chicken Scratch

• 2 weeks later...

Received my conformation yesterday shooter #254. :D This is one of my favorite matches to shoot in. They really do a good job with this match. If you live in the Southeast you really need to shoot this match. If not you are really missing out! :o

Cheatin'

I don't care where you live. As a matter of fact the farther north you live the more you should want to be in sunny Fla come January. We have gone for the last six or so years and no plans on stopping. Great shoot with great people.

I don't care where you live. As a matter of fact the farther north you live the more you should want to be in sunny Fla come January. We have gone for the last six or so years and no plans on stopping. Great shoot with great people.

+1

Cheatin'

Most Wanted

Is there going to be a poker game this year?

I couldn't see it any other way. Looking forward to the many lobby parties. Haven't made it to the parking lot parties yet. Maybe this year

I couldn't see it any other way. Looking forward to the many lobby parties. Haven't made it to the parking lot parties yet. Maybe this year

Most Wanted:

A "MUST DO" at the Siege is the Pool Party (swimming optional) at the Best Western.

One year we actually did have a swimmer, Major MD Driver.

But he's crazy so I wouldn't go by that. Let's just say he had the water all to hisself.

Food, drinks and fun telling lies.

The Korrupt One and Purdy Boy usually show up at some point.

Lotta fun. :lol:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Add in some key lime pie and I'll be a one happy boy

Most Wanted:

A "MUST DO" at the Siege is the Pool Party (swimming optional) at the Best Western.

One year we actually did have a swimmer, Major MD Driver.

But he's crazy so I wouldn't go by that. Let's just say he had the water all to hisself.

Food, drinks and fun telling lies.

The Korrupt One and Purdy Boy usually show up at some point.

Lotta fun. :lol:

Waimea

Sounds like a good time. I'll be the one in a black fishnet speedo sporting a fresh waxing. Can't have one without the other.

I for one am looking forward to being back at The Siege.

Missed it last year.

Looking forward to seeing Most Wanted and Two Gun Tuco again. Met them the first time in chilly Orlando.

I'll never forget shooting with you in the sleet and snow in (sunny?) Fla. Looking forward to seeing you too my friend.

"Sounds like a good time. I'll be the one in a black fishnet speedo sporting a fresh waxing. Can't have one without the other." Most Wanted

That's just one of those things you CAN'T UNSEE!!!!

I'll see what I can do. I do love some key line pie.

I'll be in charge of the Keylime pie. Right around the corner from me is a girl who just won the national championship with her Keylime pie. It's great!

But no bathing suits allowed!

save me a sliver of key lime puleeze!!!!!!!

Crickets.....all I kin hear is crickets 'round hyar! Dang Waimea....ya need ta stir up the sh.....er a...pot a bit.

I been under the kidney stones going on two straight weeks....missed 11 days of w*rk...worst attack I've ever had. Got lithotripsy done and 2 days later I started birthing them stones. So far the litter includes two large ones and 3 smaller chunks off the first two 2 as best as my physician can tell. It's nice to be among the living again. I guess the up side is I gotta a bunch of good stuff from the pharmacy in case I gets "attackted" by them thangs again. I wouldn't wish kidney stones on my worst enemy....well maybe on Waimea :lol: :lol:

I'm w*rking on something special to post as soon as I can get my head above water here at w*rk.

Borrowing from ole Tbone a mite.....LET'S GO TO FLORIDA...I'm ready to have some fun. I ain't so sure about all this "dolphin smooth" stuff and fishnet speedo....sound's B-Western to me...hey ain't that wut Korupt Karl and Purdy Boy shoots? I'll be at the Best Western so ya'll will know which hotel to avoid! :D :D

Kajun

Kajun

Crickets.....all I kin hear is crickets 'round hyar! Dang Waimea....ya need ta stir up the sh.....er a...pot a bit.

I been under the kidney stones going on two straight weeks....missed 11 days of w*rk...worst attack I've ever had. Got lithotripsy done and 2 days later I started birthing them stones. So far the litter includes two large ones and 3 smaller chunks off the first two 2 as best as my physician can tell. It's nice to be among the living again. I guess the up side is I gotta a bunch of good stuff from the pharmacy in case I gets "attackted" by them thangs again. I wouldn't wish kidney stones on my worst enemy....well maybe on Waimea :lol: :lol:

I'm w*rking on something special to post as soon as I can get my head above water here at w*rk.

Borrowing from ole Tbone a mite.....LET'S GO TO FLORIDA...I'm ready to have some fun. I ain't so sure about all this "dolphin smooth" stuff and fishnet speedo....sound's B-Western to me...hey ain't that wut Korupt Karl and Purdy Boy shoots? I'll be at the Best Western so ya'll will know which hotel to avoid! :D :D

Kajun

Kajun

That's scary... I didn't think you knew me well enough to wish kidney stones on me! :lol:

You must have been talking to some of my "friends".

Glad you're on the mend and back to w*rk.

Hey T-Bone - Don't worry too much about leaving Texas.

You won't even need a passport to get to Florida.

If you're coming early enough, like this weekend, make sure you put the Lake County Pistoleros on your must do list.

We'll show you a good time!

Sent you a PM.

Waimea

excellent!!!!! :D:D :D

Looks like myself, Aint Dunit and Dewey Cheatham are driving down for the match !!!! Should be a lot of fun :)

Well awright awright awright.....just keeps gettin' better.

Kajun

wow,,, coming fast!!! looks like I'll be driving down a few days before the shoot, checking on the house, shooting and then fly out to return north on tues or so,,,, or drive down in time for the shoot, go on down to the house, spend a few days and then fly home,..

hopefully returning late jan....

Just finished loading all my FL main match ammo tonight so I'll I gots left ta do is load up the truck and head south. I'm ready to get the party started.

Kajun

Archived