SASS Wire Forum

shooter profile

G W Wade

my wife seems to think I can get into trouble anywhere and at anytime. I have a question my profile lists me as a member with 0 warning posts. other people are junior members- senior - or just members but have not seen anyone else with a mention of warning posts. HAS MY WIFE BEEN TALKING TO YOU . just idle thoughts of an idle fellow. Regards GW

hey!!! dunt worry bout it!!!! iffn my and Wyatt taint got any warning point showing, yuve gota loooooonggggggggggg way to go!

oh, we put up with her for tha most part, but then we taint got much choice, do we :o:huh::P :P :D:D:D

oh chill.. :blink: ... it's a joke son, a joke!! :P:P

PB I guessed at it, but the OP with only 67 posts probably had no clue. Thank you for you courteousness and consideration.

So...your assumption that he's blissfully ignorant trumps my assumption that he MIGHT know?

I was giving him the "benefit of doubt" as is quite common re: "WtC?" questions when the answer isn't in the rulebook(s).

Oh...and you're welcome.

blissfully ignorant is acceptable and I will take benefit of the doubt! have spent a lot of time and energy avoiding computers which explains the lack of posts. spent most of y time on classifieds looking for gear. now finding this is more interesting place to spend time now that I am pretty much retired. I have to agree keeping am and ol separated is good idea. thanks GW

Sooner or later, you will learn who Miss Allie Mo is.

And if you start feeling like you're not part of this here forum gang, Miss Allie Mo (No "e") just might give you some Warning Points just to let you know ...she is watching...everybody!

We all have been there. It only hurts for a little while. :D

-------------------------------------

edited to add the smile face....

really it was all in fun... Miss Allie Mo ...... Yep just for fun!

Good Evening Mr. Wade!

I am the AM they speak of.

Stick around and swap some tales. The folks in the Saloon (ACS, that means always capitalize Saloon) might offer to buy you a drink.

Where are you from? I've not heard of the Sheyenne Valley Peacemakers.

Regards,

Allie Mo (no E!)

reaching out from the soon to be white plains of Dakota territory. know lots about bs and saloons. please to meet you Allie Mo no E Thanks G W

Good Evening Mr. Wade!

I am the AM they speak of.

Stick around and swap some tales. The folks in the Saloon (ACS, that means always capitalize Saloon) might offer to buy you a drink.

Where are you from? I've not heard of the Sheyenne Valley Peacemakers.

Regards,

Allie Mo (no E!)

They have the most manicured shooting range you ever saw, you'd swear you were in a state park and put on an exceptional annual ND/SD State shoot. I'll definitely be back next year.

They have the most manicured shooting range you ever saw, you'd swear you were in a state park and put on an exceptional annual ND/SD State shoot. I'll definitely be back next year.

+1

Sunny and I went up there during our vacation in June for the State Championship. Not only a pristine range but the folks up there were all super top shelf. This Texas couple felt honored to be there and would love to go back. ;)

***Great story behind how that range came about. Maybe one of the good folks will share the story. ^_^

first of all Mr. Wade do not fit. Mr. was my father. thanks for reply on svp range. Doc Neilson and Wild River Rose and their volunteers work tirelessly to make the range better every year. after a dispute with the old club they shoot with, one member Lodgepole donated an old farmstead for the new range . but it had to be cleared with the state shoot already scheduled. amazing things were done by amazing people GW

hey!!! dunt worry bout it!!!! iffn my and Wyatt taint got any warning point showing, yuve gota loooooonggggggggggg way to go!

WARNING POINTS!!!!!!!!!!

I :lol: at Warning Points

Just a few more and I get an unpaid vacation to the Lurking Zone B)

GW Wade,

only YOUR profile will show YOUR warning points designation. No one else will see any others 'warning points' block on the screen.

In other words, all the rest of us can not see the words 'warning points' on your profile, just like you can't see ours.

ANYHOW, I don't have a 'warning points' block from Ms.Allie. All I have is a 'HUGS' block and its full of .... :wub::wub: :wub:

from Allie.....

;)

..........Widder

thank you Widowmaker Hill that's what the reason for this post in the first place.. maybe the OL is right( but don't tell her) I can cause trouble anywhere at anytime..Wild River Rose describes me as an INTERESTING character. regards GW

first of all Mr. Wade do not fit. Mr. was my father. thanks for reply on svp range. Doc Neilson and Wild River Rose and their volunteers work tirelessly to make the range better every year. after a dispute with the old club they shoot with, one member Lodgepole donated an old farmstead for the new range . but it had to be cleared with the state shoot already scheduled. amazing things were done by amazing people GW

Alright then, GW it is!

Nice range and nice looking group. Then, I'm partial to cowboys and cowgirls, especially Widder! :wub: Even The OLG even grows on ya. :o Then, there's "shorty." He tries to act bad; but, it usually comes off as goofy. :huh: Cliffy is always willing to help out with 'puter issues. Forty Rod, seemed like a mama bear protecting her cubs when folks slammed CA. However, he left us for AZ. Then there is CC, what can someone say with a nickname of Purdy Boy. Bandit, Bob, Bill, Lead Ringer, and Two Sprus are good men who never come up on the Moderator Radar. PaleWolf does a job (service) that no one else would want or could handle... :o

You've to the right place to visit with some great folks.

Regards,

Allie Mo

thank you Widowmaker Hill that's what the reason for this post in the first place.. maybe the OL is right( but don't tell her) I can cause trouble anywhere at anytime..Wild River Rose describes me as an INTERESTING character. regards GW

You're welcome. And BTW, my friends call me 'Widder'.

You can call me 'Widder'.

p.s. - Allie can call me anytime..... :lol::lol: :lol:

..........Widder

Archived