SASS Wire Forum

shooter profile

G W Wade

Want warning points!?!? Point out how tasty cats are and how soft their fur is when made into gloves an such. And how kittens make great Musky and Pike Bait! And then theres.......... I best stop now.........

Johnny , sorry I missed your going away shoot again this year . see you in the spring GW

..........or say something similar to........I like cats, but I can't eat a whole one by myself :o

It's a joke folks.........I can easily eat one by myself :lol:

I saw you had posted Allie and was a little scared to open the thread! Would that kitty in the pic be dark meat? Certainly young an tender!

Miss Allie Mo you about ready to take my OL side on me getting into trouble by now. But Widder answered my question and you introduced another interesting character to the world. Think I will pull my head into my shell and hide for while and let things calm down!! Thanks Miss Allie Mo till next time I appear. Regards GW

Miss Allie Mo you about ready to take my OL side on me getting into trouble by now. But Widder answered my question and you introduced another interesting character to the world. Think I will pull my head into my shell and hide for while and let things calm down!! Thanks Miss Allie Mo till next time I appear. Regards GW

Shorty (Wyatt) tried lurking for a while. It didn't take.

Archived