SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range 2015, It's Coming Fast!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sedona James Gang is sending in entry tomorrow. Cannot wait to shoot. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

Got my confirmation. #614 B-Western

Crap!!!

They said that they were going to deny your entry...trying to rid the match of riff-raff and all...oh...wait. They let me in...maybe they were talking about next years match.

:blink:

Crap!!!

They said that they were going to deny your entry...trying to rid the match of riff-raff and all...oh...wait. They let me in...maybe they were talking about next years match.

:blink:

They let me in as well. AND that Philly Slim goofball, it's gonna be a HOOT!

Dan, I resemble that... I'd love to finish as high as my confirm number (448) and have every intention of doing just that, but based on past performances (640)...

Actually, my goal is higher (lower number) than my confirm number, but we'll have to see how that all shakes out :D

The impact site.

l_zps281b1beb.jpg

I don't see any dinosaurs ;)

Shooter #654- Frontiersman. My first WR, I hope it's gentle with me :D

CR

We still have only one lady signed up for LFCD. The cut off date for determining if there are enough shooter's in the category is January 2. So, if you are interested in LFCD contact Sunshine Kay at registration and let her know you are changing categories or sending in an application.

register@winterrange.com

Larsen , let me start by thanking you for all your work to put on the biggest event in SASS. I would like to ask this question but am not trying to affend anyone or stir the pot. Just a strait forward answer to why does it matter how many sign up for a SASS recognized category. I was under the impression that the awards were already ordered according to another post. I am sure this has been covered before but for anyone that might end up in a different category it may shed some light. Thanks

Larsen , let me start by thanking you for all your work to put on the biggest event in SASS. I would like to ask this question but am not trying to affend anyone or stir the pot. Just a strait forward answer to why does it matter how many sign up for a SASS recognized category. I was under the impression that the awards were already ordered according to another post. I am sure this has been covered before but for anyone that might end up in a different category it may shed some light. Thanks

The awards are ordered and in production. We can add one or two in early January before production is completed. Why do the numbers matter? Because to win a championship you have to compete with someone. The SASS contract with Winter Range requires a minimum of three ladies or seven men to honor a category.

Thanks for your response and that makes it clear. It's good that you are actively searching for LFCDs and hopefully some will make it in time. Is it a safe assumption that all the rest of the categories have enough shooters at this time. Thanks

Thanks for your response and that makes it clear. It's good that you are actively searching for LFCDs and hopefully some will make it in time. Is it a safe assumption that all the rest of the categories have enough shooters at this time. Thanks

Yep. That is why I am only looking for more LFCD's.

Thanks again and we can't wait to be there. We have only been once due to funds but it is the biggest event in SASS and we wish we could do it every year. Thanks to all the volunteers that make it great.

The awards are ordered and in production. We can add one or two in early January before production is completed. Why do the numbers matter? Because to win a championship you have to compete with someone. The SASS contract with Winter Range requires a minimum of three ladies or seven men to honor a category.

You can switch me to LFCD and I could count as the other two entries to give the category the minimum number of three entrants. :-)

You can switch me to LFCD and I could count as the other two entries to give the category the minimum number of three entrants. :-)

You can't run in boots. Let alone ladies shoes.

I've thought long and hard over this whole LFCD issue. I'm now prepared to make the supreme sacrifice. Go ahead and sign me up, Larsen. At this point I'm pretty sure that I can beat that gimpy, rat bast**d Philly Slim, especially since he shoots girly loads anyway. Whereas, I can't beat Tbone unless he drops a loaded gun.

That'd be your first win then BK😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Looking forward to catching up with you.......as always.

I signed up in October, haven't received a number or conformation letter, We are on the who's comming list but havent

received confermation or shooter's nmber.

My name is first! Does that mean I already won?

Archived