SASS Wire Forum

Hawkeye Gin Productions - June Roughshod Raider Match Video

Here you go.......there is a clip of a young lady shooting in non-sass attire......it was after the match and she was just trying it out. She also did the scores for our posse all day.....Just to head off the whole "clothing issue" at the pass.....LOL

Enjoy....and come out to shoot with us Sunday July 27th.....

Stan

Another great video from Hawkeye Gin productions. Folks if you have not shot with this Florida crew you are really missing out. They really know how to have some serious FUN!! :D I only wish that when I did lived in Florida that I had discovered Cowboy Action Shooting. I shoot with them every chance I can. There state match is one of the best in the country!!!! ;)

Cheatin'

Thanks for watching and the positive comments everyone! I can definitely agree with the repeated sentiment that these guys are super fun to shoot with. Never a dull moment. ;)

Sure wish you'd choose music that will play on mobile platforms.

I'm afraid I don't know whether the audio will play on any of the platforms or have any restrictions until after the video is uploaded. It's a gamble every time and I have no control over it. I sure wish that the music companies wouldn't restrict their songs' playback ability. I hope you're able to watch the video somehow.

It's quite a drive for them.....3 hours or so......

Stan

I guess that was a smart move on Y'alls part to keep as much distant between you'ns and Dan..... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

I do enjoy all of you videos. Please keep them coming.

if anyone is setting up at a gun show or anyplace else to promote CAS.

Looping all or there videos together and have them playing on a little tv would sure

make people stop and watch. Maybe start asking questions.

The '97 walk is cool - I'll have to learn to slam fire some day!

Gin's videos are always top notch!

Its Easy Big Boyd.

Just throw a shell in, hold the trigger down and pump that 97 closed. It'll fire all by itself if you follow those instructions.......... :)

..........Widder

• 2 weeks later...

The '97 walk is cool - I'll have to learn to slam fire some day!

Gin's videos are always top notch!

Big Boyd

Widder's right ANYBODY can slam fire.

The trick is slamming AND hitting at the same time. :lol:

That there's my problam.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

That's my concern - just like shooting Outlaw - I can shoot from the hip - and hit sometimes.

Both take practice.

Some folks pick things up easier than others.

On most of this stuff I seem to be in the remedial group. :lol:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

I have known Gin and her sister Becca since before they could walk . Let me tell you they are two of the sweetest, smartest and funniest young ladies you will ever meet. They come by it honestly

I have know their Mom and Dad for quite sometime and do have to say they are good people. Mom , best cook you will ever run across and Dad lets just say there has been some history.

Am so happy that after knowing this family for so long they got me started Cowboy shooting , I think 4 months ago and like mentioned above you don't have to be great or even good at this sport to have

A great time with the Roughshod Raider crew. Come see us !

Timmy Tornado

Archived