SASS Wire Forum

Aliases

pearlbeason

My husband and I are wanting to join SASS. We went to the Landrun in OKC this weekend, and he also attended the Hell on the Border event in Fort Smith last month. It looks like a lot of fun. We got set up with guns and I bought an outfit. We have holsters ordered but we're kinda' stumped on aliases. He would like to have one with the initials "C.B." and I would like to incorporate my name "Pearl". We live near "Cache Creek" and in a community called "Stoney Point". He is tall and thin. I am an average size woman and I am a mental health therapist. I don't want to be "stuck" dressing one part, if it's allowed, I might want to do a ranch wife character one time and a saloon girl the next (if that's allowed).

Hi Pearl,

Welcome. You can dress however you want. The only time you will get stuck dressing a certain way is Classic Cowboy that has clothing requirement.

The beauty of SASS is that you can be whatever you want to be. Saloon girl, Indian Squaw, School Marm, whatever trips your trigger.

Just a thought but C.B. Slim comes to mind with Stoney Point Pearl?

Welcome to the game.

----------------

Let's see..

C.B. included ?

1. Cast Bullet Maker

2. Cabin Builder "any name here" Bob

3. Crazy Bill "any last name here" example: McCrae

4. Choir Boy "any name here" example: Fred

5. Chin Bone Healer

as you can see you can have a lot of fun here.

Badlands Pearl

Gold Rush Pearl

Oklahoma Pearl

Pearl Haas McCrae

Pearls Ore Nothin'

again just have fun with it.

Pearls Of Wisdom

Some days I dress like a cowboy...same days a fireman... Some days a prisoner...some days I don't know...

Lofe is full of variety.

And sometimes he don't dress; just wears his nightgown.

And sometimes he don't dress; just wears his nightgown.

Thanks that is just the mental picture I wanted right before going to bed. :unsure: :unsure: Probably going to have nightmares now.

Thanks that is just the mental picture I wanted right before going to bed. :unsure: :unsure: Probably going to have nightmares now.

I think it's kinda cool, Branch is a great pard and inspirational dresser.

2013-10-12115245_zpsec625de5.jpg

If he's really tall he could be "C. B. Antenna"

You might consider "Pearl Handle", and equip your revolvers appropriately!

whatever you do go and shoot with or without the final alias , once you have done it it may all become clear [overthinking it could cause a mental stress] you will be welcomed and encouraged and you cannot help but leave with less stress in your life ,

OK , ive run outa shrink think double speak , just go enjoy and you will settle on the right names and .... we all love seeing the gals dress up in those saloon gal outfits so change it up all you want , it is part of the fun after all , you are never locked into a certain stereotype here , you can be anything you want to be - just be yourself

I spent a lot of time thinking up aliases and had it down to 3-4 while driving to the first match I shot. It wasn't until I stepped up to register that I blurted one out and that was it.

Has anyone taken "Windbreaker"? As in "Imma Windbreaker"?

Saloon girls are a delight to the eye and even when attired as a tart of the era, will invariably be treated as ladies.

One caveat.

Cover the cleavage when shooting, hot brass welding itself to the Tetons is most, most unpleasant!

"I am a mental health therapist." You'll be busy with this group. :lol:

How's about-"Lead-Butt" and "Psych'd Out"......... :o

:ph34r:

LG

Hehehe....I cood use a bit of dat "therapist" thingy myownself ! :lol:

Dis here bunch done drove me da drink............( nary a word Lumpy, ole Pard....pass da Bulliet , will ya ?) :o

Hehehe....I cood use a bit of dat "therapist" thingy myownself ! :lol:

Dis here bunch done drove me da drink............( nary a word Lumpy, ole Pard....pass da Bulliet , will ya ?) :o

D'at was a run-away train you JUMPED onto......... :lol::P

LG

whatever you do go and shoot with or without the final alias , once you have done it it may all become clear [overthinking it could cause a mental stress] you will be welcomed and encouraged and you cannot help but leave with less stress in your life ,

OK , ive run outa shrink think double speak , just go enjoy and you will settle on the right names and .... we all love seeing the gals dress up in those saloon gal outfits so change it up all you want , it is part of the fun after all , you are never locked into a certain stereotype here , you can be anything you want to be - just be yourself

I know a Texas school teacher that dresses in really rowdy saloon girl(soiled dove)costuming. She says it is a "get away" from her day to day routine.

Nobody's come up with Minnie Pearl yet?

Archived