SASS Wire Forum

Beware of Frosty Paws!

Went to the store a few days ago to get some ice cream. Right between the ice cream sandwiches and popsicles was a new product with a bright blue box that said Frosty Paws. Picked it up, went home and had one. It was in a dixie cup with a lid and a little tab and tasted kinda like sugar free vanilla. Noticed my hair was bright and shiney the next morning. Put on my glasses and noticed the Frosty Paws are made by Purina. Turned over the box and in the fine print it talked about what a great new treat Frosty Paws were for your dog and that they will love it. It will clean their teeth and brighten their coats. Gave the rest to the dog. He liked it about as much as I did and I must say his coat is also bright and shiney. Moral, wear your glasses when eating something new.

373034_160847433953281_1921961323_n_zps0925c219.jpg

Do you scratch yourself with your hind leg now, Larsen?

Guess you didn't eat enough to start lifting your leg on fireplugs :P Great post....need a good laugh once in awhile.

I'll know your hooked if you change you alias to Frosty Paws :excl:

Sorry but I just got this image of you licking yourself... :unsure:

Wily

Just hope he don't do that in the middle of the street. A car might hit him that way. :P

Here he is after a bowl of Frosty Paws. He is all smiles. Hopefully, they don't come up with Double Stuff Snausages and put them in the cookie aisle.

ae4365c74894b5f17c3fb6e1a93a93b4_zpse9bcba60.jpg

Somebody say Doggy Ice Cream???? Bella Wants!!!!

20130717_195648-1_zps13ebe175.jpg

Hey Larsen, I read the other day that the Border Patrol is gonna hire some more trackers. Bet you could get the job if you eat a few more Frosty Paws. :D

Hey Larsen, I read the other day that the Border Patrol is gonna hire some more trackers. Bet you could get the job if you eat a few more Frosty Paws. :D

I'll go to the store and see if I can sniff some more out.

PS Key, tell Bella that I love her "costume."

YIKES!!!!! Let's not let this illuminating dicussion degrade into another costuming thread. Just in case, this is an appropriate SASS costume.

taz.jpg

PS Key, tell Bella that I love her "costume."

Bella is well known to cowboy shooters in the NW. She was at a lot of Annuals, State Match and the NW regionals in bend this summer.

Archived