SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Match, 2013

A gunfighter tragedy would be getting sat between Dan and Widder on a plane after they ate spicy Mexican.

Well, I have thought about changing my alias to 'Bazooka Butt'. :)

Hey Deuce, have you noticed WHO ain't been on the Wire.....Glen, John E. and Arcadia.

I heert tell they is practicin their gun handling skills while the rest of us are showing our skills at typing.

Anyhow, Dang It is gona be ready for the GF category. Thats why I'm gona hide out in the SENIOR GF category. :)

..........Widder

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Deuce, have you noticed WHO ain't been on the Wire.....Glen, John E. and Arcadia.

I heert tell they is practicin their gun handling skills while the rest of us are showing our skills at typing.

..........Widder

Practicing?? What's that? I've been making hotel reservations! Arcadia, Roughneck Rod, and I are ridin up together.

JEL

Practicing?? What's that? I've been making hotel reservations! Arcadia, Roughneck Rod, and I are ridin up together.

JEL

Ya'll be nice and don't eat up no chili and beans the night before ya'll leave for GA :D

Another "pink" match? I guess I gotta break out the CaC get-up again!

JEL

John E Law, being one of the ones that got to see the origional all I can say is please, please, please...don't. My eyes still burn when I think about you and Titus in pink. This Anit no pink match, just looks colorful to me.

Dang It Dan, glad you are joining the GF, Arcada, you are not invited to shoot Outlaw there are already too many of you top hands rocking that boat. :P

Duece, looking forward to seeing you again even if you are wearing a boa

PINK???? Tha's tha wun coler I taint got!!!!!!!!!!! Not evun shotshells.....

I wunnt worry tuu much bout the crackers, they'll be celebratun for a couple days befor tha match cuz I will hav dun left FL to hed home.....

CPBC

KK weil awreddy be in endeeanna by then,,,,,

Not shure jus wut Imma gonna shute,,,BW, GF SrGF, FCGF....so many choices,,,sorta lak tryun tu deeside witch shurt tuu ware.....

CPBC

Dan, I can help with the Elton John look if it's for Deuce. Maybe something with a pink or mauve scarf, pearly snap cufffs and a lovely rose print?? Left over from my "serious B Western days". gone to B Western Lite now

Dan, I can help with the Elton John look if it's for Deuce. Maybe something with a pink or mauve scarf, pearly snap cufffs and a lovely rose print?? Left over from my "serious B Western days". gone to B Western Lite now

:D

Just thought I would get this back to top for the clothing experts!!!

Don't know if it's the clothing experts or "accessory" experts. I'm a little surprised that these guys have boa's, corsets's, rose colored heart shaped glasses and "other" items of this type. I guess you just never know.

CS

Come on pards.

There has to be more folks that want to come to....

THE BEST MATCH IN THE SOUTHEAST IN THE MONTH OF MAY!!!!!!!

Let me hear from some of you. BIG, CLOSE and FAST!!! What more can I do???

Judge

Tell em thit tha bestest womin outlaw wit tha qwikest scattergun izza gonna be shootun,,,,I site tu beebold.... :wub:

Cheyenne Purdy Boy Culpepper :D

Judge, tell them I am coming, that normanly brings a bunch of Outlaws out of the wood works to kick my butt for me.

One of the best matches we go to, plenty of action on and off the range. May have to bring the Pig and give free pig rides.

That's what I'm talking about.

I heard a rumor that Mose n Bella are gonna sneak in. Copperhead and ms. Bo are gonna be here

Let me hear from some others. How about Dingo Dave and Sallie??

How about Red River Ray and his hunting buddy Three Cut. Are y'all coming or do ya have to work at deer camp?? You been promising and I kept the job this year against my wife's wishes. JUST TO GET YOU GUYS HERE!!!

WHATEVER IT TAKES THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!!!! I PROMISE!!!

I have been watching Brisco County Jr today, good news, plenty of oppurtunity for boa's and corsets. :P Got to love that Dixie Cousins and Lord Bowler and Bly wares a double rig with butt forward.

and of my favorite lines from any movie, "put'em away boys, he out cheated me fair and square"

Come on pards.

There has to be more folks that want to come to....

THE BEST MATCH IN THE SOUTHEAST IN THE MONTH OF MAY!!!!!!!

Let me hear from some of you. BIG, CLOSE and FAST!!! What more can I do???

Judge

Im a coming, just need to make a couple a bucks first, don't think ya'll gonna put me up fer free

Mississippi Kid

A gunfighter tragedy would be getting sat between Dan and Widder on a plane after they ate spicy Mexican.

Stop it!! I just spit beer all over my keyboard.

And I hate to tell ya, "junior" at our age it doesn't take spicy anything to get things, uh, moving shall we say however spicy food does make it that much more "entertaining" for the loved ones around us. Just hang on, you'll see in about another 20 years or so.

Can't wait to see you in that boa, corset and glasses. Dirt - bring on the serious B-Western, Kalifornia costume.

Iffn yu wanna git bak at sumbodee, eat Stagg's Chicken Chili :wacko: ,,,,,,garanteeed!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: That will make yu a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

Or likkur and pickelt aggs tha nite b4.. :unsure: .....ugh :ph34r: ......air, I need frash air...... :blink:

Sides, Ize Purdy Boy and NO wun wud expect thit kind of behavior outa me. :P ...wud thay????? :blush::D

CPBC ;)

John E Law, being one of the ones that got to see the origional all I can say is please, please, please...don't. My eyes still burn when I think about you and Titus in pink. This Anit no pink match, just looks colorful to me.

TT, What are you talkin about, those were some sharp looking duds I was sporting there. Not only was I the toughest S.O.B. there I also got's lots of attention from the lady folk :wub:

JEL

Hey Judge,

I've been here in the bushes watchin' all this jabber. Got several things workin' but I am tryin' to get down there. Would like to smoke the place up some and maybe kill some of that spicy food smell.

Glad to here you are doin' better.

Lucky

grin.png

Now that scares me. See if I bend over and pick up brass in front of you anymore......wow.

OH MY GOD. Thanks a lot!! Now I won't be able to eat dinner tonight and most likely breakfast tomorrow. I am going to have to mentally flush my brain out by reading the instructions for rebuilding the transmission in a diesel truck.

btt

Application was sent pony express this morning.

For those who didn't make it last year, Judge em All and his Clang Gang sure put on a whale of a match. Ya really owe it to yeowndangself to check it out.

..........Widder

Well, Judge, looks like we'll be setting up the Outlaw Camp on the range again, this year.

Oh yes, we can be Outlaws without necessarily shooting that way all the time.

I know this Georgia State will be even better, if that is possible. I am a little tired of

hearing "big and close" from some others and finding their definition and mine was not the

same. I know I won't be disappointed at River Bend.

By the way, you folks always have one of the best top gun shoot offs I've seen.

Also, can't wait to see if Pig Iron has come up with another special side match.

Bringing lots of ammo, for myself and L.K.

Looking forward to it!

Harley.

I’ll be there to smoke up the place!! :D

Don’t want to miss seeing Deuce in a boa……. :blink:

AHHHHHHH...my eyes!!!! :blink:

Hey JUDGE, tell Easy Rider to get them pistols in good shape this year.

I felt terrible for him last year when his firing pin broke with a cylinder full of ammo. He's a barn burner of a GF and I hate it when an eqpt gremlin jumps up and bites.

See ya sooooooooooon.

..........Widder

Archived