SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Match, 2013

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Widder,

I know Easy is practicing. He's been mentoring Hike's Point Hank. And they have been burning up the powder.

Do you think I would make this a "Gunfighter " match.???

Heck, I've even got DID shooting gunfighter.

You know I have to go out in style. Boas, corsets, heart glasses, and pink shirts. Come one and come all to the BEST MATCH IN THE SOUTH!!!!

We will miss my pard Grubstake Charlie this year. He came from New Mexico last year and wanted to come back but due to health issues has retired from CAS. I will miss him not being here.

YOU DA MAN when it comes to setting up stages that accommodate ALL of our shooting styles.

And as many have said before, if its a good stage for a GF, then its a good stage for everybody.

Besides, I'll have a blast just shooting with some of these fellers again.....including Dang It Dan, Dang It Stan, Dang It Deuce, Dang It Arcadia, Dang It John E., Dang It Delta, Dang It Max, etc..............

I hope Max Montana is coming.

..........Dang It Widder

CPT....is your son shooting GF?

What is his alias?

thanks

..........Widder

Nope, not yet. For now he's shooting two handed grip, but he's asked several times to shoot gunfighter, I just won't let him. He's only 7. Easy told him at the last match that he might be ready to give it a try, so the next time we're at the gun club together we may give it a run. His alias is Iron Cowboy. Here he is shooting a 10-9-2+ in 36 seconds.

Thanks Cypress! I'm pretty proud of him. He really likes SASS. He said after Saturday's match that it was the best day of his life. Admittedly he doesn't have as much to compare to as the rest of us! :lol::lol:

He'll be at the GA State match, gunnin for first place Buckeroo if he can get it. The competition will be pretty fierce.

Be sure to convey to Iron Cowboy that I thought that was very impressive on the video. He looks like he can hold his own.

I look forward to meeting him at the GA State.

..........Widder

Thank you Widomaker Hill and Cypress Sun! My dad Captain Bill showed me the compliments that yall made and all that. I liked both of them I hope to see you at the GA state match. :)

Thank you Widomaker Hill and Cypress Sun! My dad Captain Bill showed me the compliments that yall made and all that. I liked both of them I hope to see you at the GA state match. :)

You're welcome Iron. You and kids like you give me hope and resolve to preserve our Second Amendment rights afforded to us as American's. I would enjoy meeting you and your dad at Georgia, it is unfortunate that I have other commitments to deal with. I have the feeling that you and your dad will do well at the match.

Sun

Your welcome Iron Cowboy. And thanks for sharing that video. It is a good video.

It appears to me that you're already a good Cowboy and I look forward to meeting you and your dad at the GA State.

p.s. - feel free to call me Widder. All my friends call me Widder.

..........Widder

It may be a few weeks before I know fer sure iffn Iwl be able to make it....

I sure wud hate to miss it,,,, Iwl du what I can....

CPBC

Yea, just like a ShyAnnie Purdy Boy.

Get on the Wire, talk alittle trash, yada yada yada.....and then hide out down in Florida.

Come on up. Judge Em All will make you feel right at home. And besides, you'll be with 'friends'.... :0

..........Widder

Pretty Boy, I know you don’t want to disappoint your girlfriend/my wife by not being at this match. Lady T would surly miss you more
than the rest of us but we would like to see you to.

Going to be an amazing lineup of GF's, between GF, FCGF, SrGf, OLGF (no that will not be a standalone category but we still like to whoop up on the GF's when we can. No one wants to be beat by those danged Outlaws) you will surely be able to test your mantle.

Please no on take offense at the "girlfriend/my wife" statement, it is all in jest. Dang forum has gotten to serious. Not this thread of course but some of the others sure have.

Come on up, I will have a chair in the Outlaw camp for
you.

Pretty Boy, I know you don’t want to disappoint your girlfriend/my wife by not being at this match. Lady T would surly miss you more

than the rest of us but we would like to see you to.

Going to be an amazing lineup of GF's, between GF, FCGF, SrGf, OLGF (no that will not be a standalone category but we still like to whoop up on the GF's when we can. No one wants to be beat by those danged Outlaws) you will surely be able to test your mantle.

Please no on take offense at the "girlfriend/my wife" statement, it is all in jest. Dang forum has gotten to serious. Not this thread of course but some of the others sure have.

Come on up, I will have a chair in the Outlaw camp for

you.

You know for sure thit I will make it iffn I kin, the fly in the ointment is rentals back home,,,,iffn I need tu hed north in the second half of april tha's the fly,,,,,gotta du whatcha gotta du,,,,,but yu kin bet thit Ize weil du awl I kin tu make it!!!!!!!! Sides, I gotts tu pruve tu Lady T thit Mizz Addy does exsist......an not a figmint of my imaginaschun......

CPBC

:D:D

I vouch that she exist.

Ifn I ain't mistaken, didn't I meet her about 2 years ago while you were travelin thru TN and we met in Lenior City?

..........Widder :D

Yup, ding ding ding,,,,widder is tha winner....but then soze my wife,,,, :P:D

CPBC ;)

CPBC,

You know we welcome you to stop on the way home. There will always be a seat at the table for you with me in charge.

Widder,

There will be some Gunfighters in the house.

Don't forget me. I will be shooting in Frontier Cartridge One Legged Heart Patient with a New Look at Life Category. That is a mouthful and you ought to see the size of the trophy. It will make EOT jealous. Match Director privledge.

CPBC,

You know we welcome you to stop on the way home. There will always be a seat at the table for you with me in charge.

Widder,

Don't forget me. I will be shooting in Frontier Cartridge One Legged Heart Patient with a New Look at Life Category. That is a mouthful and you ought to see the size of the trophy. It will make EOT jealous. Match Director privledge.

And Widder....I seen that after ole Judge'm All signed up for FCOLHPWANLAL category he's done closed up the category....he's the only one. You know he's taken this Match Director privilege to way up yonder a new level. Got his own speshul trophy to boot. But I'll tell ya one thing...after all that man has been through I'm pleased to see him just show up.

Tell you one other thing too....between Judge'm All and Mean Matt McCord those two have lost enough weight to make up a whole 'nother cowboy. I wouldn't want to have to go through all that they have gone through but they both are shore nuff thinner. If'n they turned sideways you wouldn't see 'um. :lol: I'm just real glad to have them back in person and healthier.

I'm still looking for some more shooters..........

BIG AND CLOSE TARGETS!!!!!!

SUPERFAST SIDE MATCHES!!!!!

What more could you ask for??????

Come on folks.....get those apps in the mail.

Judge

CPBC,

Widder,

It's also called "choose your category wisely." :P:D:P:D

We were really talking the GA State shoot up this weekend at Copperheads place. Should be a great lineup, and Mean Matt is right, pick you catagory wisely. Where are all these GF's coming from?

Come on Outlaws, it would be great to see a really good turn out.

Just wanted to let ol' Widder know this....

As I said the side matches are gonna see which Cowboy/ Cowgirl is the fastest.

So..... What is faster long gun on table or held in both hands??

I think the shotgun and rifl will be held in both hands but not on your shoulder. You got to do a little something. Of course pistols will be in holsters.

Fast, Faster, Fastest!!!! That's what y'all asked for so that's what you are gonna get!!!!!!

Get those applications in. !!! You do NOT want to miss this one. !!!!!!!!

Deuce and Widder,

You guys asked for it, now your gonna get it.

Fast----FASTER----FASTEST!!!!!!

I want everybody to bring plenty of ammo and see " Who's da MAN??????

This will be one to remember I promise you that!!!!

Don't forget, you get to ride a rocket ship!!! Yeah Baby!!

It's also called "choose your category wisely." :P:D:P:D

hmmm, Purdy Boy category, gotta dress to the nines, mix 100 bp shells with 100 smokeless, the same with shotshells, someone else loads a rifle for you soze yu dunt knoze wut kind, shotgun is staged for you too, under a rug, soze yu dunt see wut kind either,,,

Like Splitrail sez, iffn yu kin spell it we'll have it...

CPBC

DID I FORGET TO MENTION.... .........

HOW BIG. FAST AND CLOSE THIS IS GONNA BE or.......

HOW FAST THE SIDEMATCHES WILL BE!!!!!!

Lord have mercy this is gonna be one to remember !!!!!! !!!!!

I will GUARANTEE IT!!!!!!

Well unless something changes, I ain't gonna' make it this year! I was filling out my application today, (I get paid tonight) and my booking agent called. "I got two gigs for you," he says. "When ?" I ask. "May 1st. and 3rd.," he replies. "DAMMIT!" I've got four other guys that depend on me for a piece of their income, so unless the client backs out.............

Hey Judge!! What'd be the chances of me getting in at the last minute if my client backs out? It would be too much running for me to try to shoot through on Saturday and too much to ask anyway.

BD,

I will work you in no matter what happens. Go ahead and send the app. You can pay if and when you get here.

Widder,

Go ahead and make some predictions . Just remember that a one legged heart patient gunfighter is gonna be the top cowboy.

Ziggy

I do not have a posted list this year. One job that nobody assigned. I'll see what I can do.

Archived