SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Match, 2013

Pards, don't forget that the 2013 GA State Match is nearly upon us (May 2-5). So get your applications in early, as we will be limited to 250 shooters. Applications forms and details can be found at www.rbrr.org. See y'all there!

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well pards,

All I can tell ya is this.......

The targets will be BIG and CLOSE!!!!!! Just like you have come to expect!!

Most of this was written before I got sick so you know I had to do it one more time.

The side matches will be all about WHO IS THE FASTEST!!!!!!

The match theme is BRISCO COUNTY JR.. You can get it at Sams or Walmart. It is a good mix of Cowboy and Jules Verne.

Be prepared to ride a rocket ship.

See everybody in May.

Judge'm All Duncan

Match Director 2013 Round Up at River Bend

Just thought I would run this up the flagpole again......

Did I forget to mention......BIG,CLOSE TARGETS!!!!!

Y'all get signed up now!!! Real nice FREE T-SHIRT if you get the apps in by April 1st!!!! You even get the size you want!!!!!

Come on pards. Signup EARLY.

JUDGE

hmmmm. sounds like the rite pit stop on the way north agin,,,,

CPBC

He's going back!!.....I mean, uh, "man, sorry to hear your going back". (Sorry, the devil made me do it).

:o:huh:<_<:(:mellow::unsure::):D:P;)

and in thit order,,,,

CPBC

I'm a lookin to take the trip up, whar's da best place to lay my head?? Dawsonville or Cummin"s

Mississippi Kid

Guest Chance Ramsay, SASS#18962

Printed and filled out our app's today. Looking forward to seeing ya'll once again.

Chance & Chancey Lady

Dan,

Are you the man??? I mean are you coming to play in May??!!!

If not will you PLEASE send Darlin' up with CC.

She told me in Florida that she wanted to come and shoot with us.

Judge

I am remiss on sending in my application but I do have reservations at the hotel. I promise I will send in "our" apps pretty soon now.

HOWEVER, I am not the man. I will be shooting Gunfighter so you might want to pass out the Kevlar vests to the RO's and seek appropriate cover when I step to the line 'cause no one really knows what will happen after the beep. Forwarned and all that......

I am remiss on sending in my application but I do have reservations at the hotel. I promise I will send in "our" apps pretty soon now.

HOWEVER, I am not the man. I will be shooting Gunfighter so you might want to pass out the Kevlar vests to the RO's and seek appropriate cover when I step to the line 'cause no one really knows what will happen after the beep. Forwarned and all that......

SURE!

I've already heard some rumors about you're doing pretty good in your GF ventures.

Besides, the pistols are only a small portion of the stage. You still can maintain your speed expertise with rifle and SG.

Hey, as for me, I hope you do well....very well!

..........Widder

SURE!

I've already heard some rumors about you're doing pretty good in your GF ventures.

Besides, the pistols are only a small portion of the stage. You still can maintain your speed expertise with rifle and SG.

Hey, as for me, I hope you do well....very well!

..........Widder

Thank you for the kind words. I just don't want to embarass myself in front of folks I don't know (I embarass myself all the time in front of my friends, and my wife and dog still love me.....for now anyway).

Well, any feller that post a pix of hisownDANGself on the Wire with his finger up his nose shouldn't have a problem feeling embarrassed at a Cowboy match.....hehehehehe.

Besides, if you were worried about being embarrassed, why do you hang around all them Amigos? :)

..........Widder

Thank you for the kind words. I just don't want to embarass myself in front of folks I don't know (I embarass myself all the time in front of my friends, and my wife and dog still love me.....for now anyway).

I've shot against him, and tha onliest reason I beat him wuz hiz riful cost him 8 rounds, I dint need all 8 but you know wut I meen. I've herd his dog peed on his leg tha othur day soze Imma not so shure bout him.....

BTW, some bad news fer the crackers, my wife wunts tu move down here full taim,,,,,not sure just ware yet.....

CPBC

Dan

The more GF'rs the better. Easy Rider will welcome the competition. I know some Georgia and Tennessee pards that will welcome you but curse having another GF'r to beat.

Please make sure that Darlin' comes along!!!!

There is one bit of bad news...y'all gotta put up with ME directing traffic in the parking lot!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :P:lol::P:lol::P:lol:

I heard a rumor that Stan was gonna shoot outlaw and Arcadia was moving to ladies modern.

Well evidently Stan can't handle the competition in Wrangler (according to the rumors) and the only thing holding Arcadia back is that he doesn't have a pair of Blackhawks. My wife, however is thinking about moving to Cowboy 'cause she has the "stones" to do it (which are mine by the way - she keeps them in her purse).

Any other rumors I can help you with?

I've shot against him, and tha onliest reason I beat him wuz hiz riful cost him 8 rounds, I dint need all 8 but you know wut I meen. I've herd his dog peed on his leg tha othur day soze Imma not so shure bout him.....

BTW, some bad news fer the crackers, my wife wunts tu move down here full taim,,,,,not sure just ware yet.....

CPBC

South Florida. Miami. Ft. Lauderdale. Anywhere but Central Florida where I would have to look your gaudy outfits. You would make a peacock jealous and I mean that in the best way possible, really.

Well evidently Stan can't handle the competition in Wrangler (according to the rumors) and the only thing holding Arcadia back is that he doesn't have a pair of Blackhawks. My wife, however is thinking about moving to Cowboy 'cause she has the "stones" to do it (which are mine by the way - she keeps them in her purse).

Any other rumors I can help you with?

Hey I can't help it, I'm stuck in cowboy for another 5 years unless I want to dress like Elton John in the 70's. at any rate it will be a pleasure to shoot with your lovely bride again. KJ is looking forward to shooting with the cracker crew for the first time.

Hey I can't help it, I'm stuck in cowboy for another 5 years unless I want to dress like Elton John in the 70's. at any rate it will be a pleasure to shoot with your lovely bride again. KJ is looking forward to shooting with the cracker crew for the first time.

I assume you have warned her about the possible side effects of shooting with "The Crew". It could scar her for life.

I would give just about anything to see you dressed up like Elton. Especially if you wear those big red heart-shaped glasses while you shoot.

Archived