SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Match, 2013

BTW, some bad news fer the crackers, my wife wunts tu move down here full taim,,,,,not sure just ware yet.....

CPBC

I know of some prime waterfront property located just a tad southeast of Naples. I hear it's teeming with all kinds of exotic wildlife......maybe you can make a new getup out of the skins.

Let me know if I can help further. ;)

CS

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would give just about anything to see you dressed up like Elton. Especially if you wear those big red heart-shaped glasses while you shoot.

Shooter will start the stage seated at the piano with both hands spider fingered on keys. When ready, shooter will sing the line "Goodby yellow brick road". At the beep shooter will stand and..............

Shooter will start the stage seated at the piano with both hands spider fingered on keys. When ready, shooter will sing the line "Goodby yellow brick road". At the beep shooter will stand and..............

pee on the bricks to keep them yellow and then skip on over to the...

from a box of shotgun shells on tha table, pull out the ones that match your elton john outfit tha best.......

YOU SIR, are on a roll!!

Deuce you either need to bring your "A" game or just leave it alone....

I 'm still in shock over the whole sense of humor thing . Shouldn't you be working on your all black outfit for your big match gunfighter debut.

I 'm still in shock over the whole sense of humor thing . Shouldn't you be working on your all black outfit for your big match gunfighter debut.

That's pretty funny right there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dang It Dan Indian Whoop.

PINK always looks good on you Dan.

Especially with the feather boa.

I know Pretty Boy Culpepper will have something that works!!!

I am man enough to wear pink and make it look good BUT I thought this was The Georgia State match and not Comin' at Cha. Before you know it Judge, you'll have to be riding around the range on a horse. Maybe we can find you a Shetland Pony (a very strong Shetland pony) so you can get on and off without too much trouble.

Hey Judge...looks like it'll be "colorful" this year at the state match. I hope all those purdy boys (Tuco) don't get their boas stained with all that black smoke from the soot shooters...it'd be a shame to have dark streaks running through their boas and britches :lol:

Well now, between my fine luking outfits, and my wifes quartet outfits I noze we cud come up wit sumthan fer DID.....sumthang thit wud be fittun fer sumone thit cud vary well take OA shootun GF fer tha furst taim in a BEEG match.....no prediction, just observation....

Cheyenne Purdy Boy Culpepper, who just converted his furst Marlin to a widdermatic.....

PINK always looks good on you Dan.

Especially with the feather boa.

I know Pretty Boy Culpepper will have something that works!!!

I am DEFINITELY beinging my camera this year.

I love the smell of blackmail material in the morning... :D

Purdy Boy,

Just to set the record straight......Deuce was the one who wanted to borrow a feather boa and a corset and referenced dressing up like Elton John. You might want to look around in your closet and see if you have any "plus" sizes for HIM. Evidently I am suppose to dress up like Lassiter, or Evil Roy, or Johnny Cash.

Purdy Boy,

Just to set the record straight......Deuce was the one who wanted to borrow a feather boa and a corset and referenced dressing up like Elton John. You might want to look around in your closet and see if you have any "plus" sizes for HIM. Evidently I am suppose to dress up like Lassiter, or Evil Roy, or Johnny Cash.

Johnny Cash.......alright!

I hear the 'clang' a commin

leads flyin down the range

I'm gona smoke ole Deuce and Stan

Ya see...I'm Dang It Dan

Gona dust it up in Georgia

Just to watch em Cry.

I hear they're train wreck's comin

I'm gona fly right by.

..........Widder (Ode to Dang It Dan)

Johnny Cash.......alright!

I hear the 'clang' a commin

leads flyin down the range

I'm gona smoke ole Deuce and Stan

Ya see...I'm Dang It Dan

Gona dust it up in Georgia

Just to watch em Cry.

I hear they're train wreck's comin

I'm gona fly right by.

..........Widder (Ode to Dang It Dan)

All I can say is "Wow". You are a man of many talents.

Now, PLEASE stop putting so much pressure on me. I am trying to just have some FUN. You know my mental condition is very frail and I am not sure I can handle Easy Rider much less Elton and Stan.

Purdy Boy,

hmmm, yes you wud be dressun "UP" tu dress like tha aforementiorned, tho for me tu dress thit way wud definately be dressun down,,,, :P

sumthan fer duece,,,,hmmmm since i lost wate 6 yrs ago I dunt have much if ennythan thit wud fit Duece, even wit his slimmer self now,,,,,hmmm I du have one basic black b shirt thit wud maybe fit him,,,,,but then tha's yur nu color.....BUT I cud rade my wif's quartet stuff for Doots,,,,,and he dues like to sing a international harvestor......a chug a chugun along..... :o

hmmm, me gots sum thinin tu du.......yea I know, yu can smell tha smoke, it's just fire season down here..... :P

Purdy Boy :D

All I can say is "Wow". You are a man of many talents.

Now, PLEASE stop putting so much pressure on me. I am trying to just have some FUN. You know my mental condition is very frail and I am not sure I can handle Easy Rider much less Elton and Stan.

Stan and I will just have to sit back and shoot boring old two handed style , but we will be able to bask in your gunfighter glory, Widder says so. Hey Widder you bringing five gallons of shotshells again?

FIVE?

Shucks, I gotta bring 5 gallon just for you.

Then another gallon EACH for Stan, Dan, Arcadia Outlaw, Copperhead Joe, Delta Glen and John E. Law.

With all the ammo shortages, I don't think I can find 11 gallons of shells again.

And if Campo Kid comes down, I might as well retire.

Besides, I think I'm gona go after speed rifle this year..... :)

..........Widder

Speed riflul,,,hmmmm twud be a gud test fur "my" nu widdermatic......

Purdy Boy

Since y'all are talking about speed events....

Speed rifle, pistol and shotgun are all gonna be about speed.

Fastest man wins nothing fancy. 2-1-2, 1-3-1 for ten rounds 4 big and close together shotgun targets.

FASTEST MAN WINS!!!! Shoot all you can from 1-4pm on Thursday!!!

I wonder how quick I can get off 4 shots with a right hand loading technique if I hold 4 in my right hand and not go back to my belt for more ammo...........hmmmmmmmmmm!

I gotta get with Dang It Dan so we can map out a good GF stragedy (or tragedy) for this match. :)

..........Widder

Since y'all are talking about speed events....

Speed rifle, pistol and shotgun are all gonna be about speed.

Fastest man wins nothing fancy. 2-1-2, 1-3-1 for ten rounds 4 big and close together shotgun targets.

FASTEST MAN WINS!!!! Shoot all you can from 1-4pm on Thursday!!!

Now that is how speed events are put on.

I wonder how quick I can get off 4 shots with a right hand loading technique if I hold 4 in my right hand and not go back to my belt for more ammo...........hmmmmmmmmmm!

I gotta get with Dang It Dan so we can map out a good GF stragedy (or tragedy) for this match. :)

..........Widder

shoot faster than anyone else wit NO misses or at least less then anywun else, wit NO screwups......

and look bettur then anywun else whilst doen it!

CPBC

Yu kin fix fast,,,,yu can't make Purdy!!!!!!!!!!!!! neener neener.....

Love this game!

CPBC

Archived