SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Match, 2013

Hey Judge Em All,

after viewing Deuce's new Speed Shotgun '97 Record video, I was just wondering how deep will the awards go in that side match event?

Maybe 5!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to see what this year's mystery Pig Iron Challenge side match has in store for us. Saving Tuco was fun, even though I failed to save him, and shooting into those tiny little holes to raise five flags was a bit too much for me to. But this year........I'm in it to win it.

Hey Judge,

I don't see any of them top notch shootin, home grown Gunfighters on the list.

Are they gona come out to play?

Easy Rider and Koda Joe will surely show up.

..........Widder

GEORGIA STATE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PICKUP MATCH!!! Ever since it moved to River Bend.

There is less Georgia folks signed up than the rest of the south. Maybe they will get on the ball. I know they are coming but I do need the applications.

NO match day sign ups.

I appreciate you coming Dan as a current World Champ but moving categories so someone else will have a chance.

Just please bring your much better half along.

Slayer emailed me and told me its in the mail. Yes sir another good gunfighter !!!

Dang It,

ya can't falter now. This IS the challenge ya need.

GF is where the fun is. Right now, I'm considering using my .45 Sheriff model Vaq. I might even shoot some buck snortin, 'Katie Bar The Door' loads.

;)

..........Widder

Judge,

I'll be getting in our apps this week to represent FCGF and buckaroo.

Lason will be coming again and shooting buckaroo in the BP match as well. He wants to shoot GF but we needs to practice on that.

Hopefully have some 22 LR next week. Fingers crossed.

This match may very well be all of the shooting we do the whole year. I have a heavy schedule this year of jobs and a rather large homestead project. Be a good refresher before a hectic Summer comes full swing.

DDD

Let's see now. D.I.D. and an honest advantage..........'splain that one!

I know - you REALLY miss me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was out for a while and when I got back, SQ popped up on the radar screen. Holy Cow, or bull or whatever you're ranchin' now.

Wish you would show up occasionally after all I don't have Doc to pick on since he is gone back to just shooting modern guns.

Hope you are well.

Dang It

Looks like it's a go Judge, I'll send app soon,,, got any camping available yet?

cpbc

Gunfighters will rule, even in B-West.....I meen Purdy Boy Category!!!!

Purdy Boy,

We do have some camping left maybe with electric.

Get your app in with a note about camping. We'll see what's left.

Gunfighters will rule especially in

Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter One Legged Heart Patient with Pacemaker Category

Come one and and and shoot the toughest category in CAS. Sign up early. I predict the overall match winner will come from this category.

Hey Judge, I been shooting 49r this year since Fla to change things up. With all this GF talk I want to come back.Is it too late ?I signed up awhile back.

YEEHAW,

looks like another convert!

GF is where its at for sure. Even some of them onery OUTLAWS will be shooting OUTLAW GF style.

I know'd of a couple GFer's whose been practicin and getting ready for some real shootin this year.

I'm kinda glad I'm in the SRGF category although it looks tough there also.

..........Widder

Ya better be on your toes Widder. Cassalong Hopidy has been practicing. We went to Valdosta last weekend and for an 8 stage match, he averaged 24 second stages. I don't know what he's been eating but it's working.

Ya better be on your toes Widder. Cassalong Hopidy has been practicing. We went to Valdosta last weekend and for an 8 stage match, he averaged 24 second stages. I don't know what he's been eating but it's working.

Hey Bob, I understand you been shootin mighty good also.

And NOBODY could be happier for ALL you GFer's that are shootin good. Folks that shoot with me will mostly tell ya that I'm always hopin that all the GFers shoot well and finish high.

I'm excited! Right now, it looks like I might even shoot my Ruger Sheriff Model Vaqs in .45

Lookin forward to seein everyone.

GFer's Rule!

..........Widder

Sent my app out today,,,,,,,Iwl let y'all wonder bout what Imma gonna shoot......of course it will be GF in some category. jus taint lettin on wut one yit...

cpbc whose gonna dress purdy whatevur cat I shoot....

Kajun speechless! This is a first.

I took a second look at what I thought was a pithy posting and decided to just leave it blank.

Me speechless...not very often. I do see that you made it back over here to the Wire section....did Bucky finally give you back your step stool so you could see your way here? :huh:

Whiskey,,,,should I brang tha Sharps with me to GA?

cpbc

Archived