SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Match, 2013

Any day clanging steel is better than a day at the office.

I'm afraid I'm going to miss side match day. I have a presentation to give Thursday morning. But I'll be there bright and early Friday morning with my guns on.

This working for a living is interfering with my social life.

Ah, Bob you're still doing the "False Teeth, Not Just For Eating Anymore" self defense class over at the Senior Center again huh? :lol:

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Cheyenne Pimp Boy Etc Etc

Are you going to Ruskin on Sunday? If so, you want me to sign ya up on Posse 3?

CS

yes, please!!! - least I git sum reespect...... yea I know, fat chance....

pb

yes, please!!! - least I git sum reespect...... yea I know, fat chance....

pb

You got it........both the signing up and the respect. Anyone who has the guts to go out in public dressed the way you do deserves respect........or a shrink. Not sure which. :o:lol:

CS

I wonder if Dan and Darling are going? Anyone who has to live with Dan has my respect. ;)

You got it........both the signing up and the respect. Anyone who has the guts to go out in public dressed the way you do deserves respect........or a shrink. Not sure which. :o:lol:

CS

I wonder if Dan and Darling are going? Anyone who has to live with Dan has my respect. ;)

Me too.

Yes we are both going. PB is still tryin' to school me on the GF way of doing things.

Guess what !!!!!

I just got an email. You want to know what's in it???

RED RIVER RAY's APPLICATION !!!!

Now it's gonna get interesting!!!!!

Ohhhhh, it's gonna get goooood with Ol' "Big Fish" comin' to the party. Wonder if he wants to shoot Gunfighter??

Dan

Where did you eat dinner today. Did you get the senior discount??

You know you are my HERO don't you?

Anybody that wins a World Championship and then dives into the most difficult to master category is my Hero!!!

Ah, Bob you're still doing the "False Teeth, Not Just For Eating Anymore" self defense class over at the Senior Center again huh? :lol:

Nah, I have to explain why we kilt two in one week. I'm gonna blame it on the pollen.

Dan, IwL keep schooling you on GF iffn yu school me on the rifle and shotgun.....

I wud evun let Darlin hep.....

pb

Ohhhhh, it's gonna get goooood with Ol' "Big Fish" comin' to the party. Wonder if he wants to shoot Gunfighter??

Oh man I want to so bad! BUT whar else kin ye BEAT Stan, Deuce, A Outlaw, F Eddie, an several others thet slip my mind? I'm a gunnin 2 handed fer all them polecats!

RRR Who wuz top OA BPGF champ. I got 2 trigger fingers on eva stage I shoot!

Ya know, all this "talk" has got me wondering. Perhaps it's the one who lets his guns do the talkin'. I wonder what Roughneck Rod is doing to get ready? :o

We got Ron in our pocket! Dan already tolt me he new what to do!

RRR

Ya know, all this "talk" has got me wondering. Perhaps it's the one who lets his guns do the talkin'. I wonder what Roughneck Rod is doing to get ready? :o

He don't hafta with you doing it for him.

I just want to remind you all of the talent contest.

I figure Cheyenne, Widder, Dan and Deuce can all dress up as KISS.

I figure Cheyenne would be perfect for Peter Criss

I know, I know it ain't "cowboy" but they have a "new" category this year.

Per RBRR website:

Special Man/Special lady
(this category allows judges to consider any outstanding costume that does not fit neatly into another established category)

Dan

Where did you eat dinner today. Did you get the senior discount??

You know you are my HERO don't you?

Anybody that wins a World Championship and then dives into the most difficult to master category is my Hero!!!

Well thank you for the kind word and I went where all the more "distinguished" folks go......Perkins. The vegetables are usually over cooked so those of us without teeth can still gum them and get them down and that AARP card comes in handy.

Don't mind me boys, I am just old and worn out.

We got Ron in our pocket! Dan already tolt me he new what to do!

RRR

It's too late. He moved to a different posse. I guess our sweet personalities are just too much for him, he is sensitive you know. Too bad. It would have rounded out the whole "Good, Bad and Ugly" thing we got goin' on. And no, I not going to say who is who.

Judge I'm sending in another app so I can shoot GF and Wrangler! Apparently both Dan and Ray need my attention!

Stan - the Bear

If you're not going GF, then you might want to focus on Big Fish and Lil' Bear (Geeze, we got a posse full of animals). I will be trying to learn from two Jedi's and peddling hard to keep up.

And keep your dang attention to yourself. Between you and Deuce, you're starting to make Ray look normal.

I just want to remind you all of the talent contest.

I figure Cheyenne, Widder, Dan and Deuce can all dress up as KISS.

I know, I know it ain't "cowboy" but they have a "new" category this year.

Per RBRR website:

Special Man/Special lady
(this category allows judges to consider any outstanding costume that does not fit neatly into another established category)

Count me out. I don't have the hair for it........or the nerve.........or the wardrobe.......or the moves........or just about anything else. I am sure this would go over big in San Francisco but you know we are in Georgia. It might be funny at the range but getting to and from the range could be hazardous to our health.

Count me out. I don't have the hair for it........or the nerve.........or the wardrobe.......or the moves........or just about anything else. I am sure this would go over big in San Francisco but you know we are in Georgia. It might be funny at the range but getting to and from the range could be hazardous to our health.

You know you're right. Those folks driving South through the N GA Mtns have to venture through what I like to call "inbred hillbilly territory."

I can see Cheyenne dress as "Catman" get lost on some mtn back road. Something like this maybe?

neener neener neener, I'll be coming up from the SOUTH!!!!

besides, I got tha FORCE with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunt cha noze thit Imma not only a Jedi, but a Jedi Darl Lord and a Jedi Pale Rider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ize got tripul the Force!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWPBCCCKPOPJJDLJPR

Look you boys don't understand. Ray needs total silence when he shoots and must maintain his concentration throughout the match. No kidding around, no goofin' on each other, no pokin' fun or loud outbursts of laughter. Absolute concentration. Absolute.........yeah that ain't gonna happen.

Run Ray! Don't walk, run!

I heard that gautlent hit so hard I stopped dry firing.

Not me.

I can hardly hear anything drop anymore and I been dry firing all dang afternoon.

Seems my thumbs can't figure out which end of the SG shells is suppose to go into the port of the 97 first... :o

And I still don't think its enough to be ready next Thursday.

Ya got the Pimpmeister teaming up with Dan on how to shoot and be a better GF.

Ya got Way, who spends half his time fishin and the other half tryin to teach the Geisha twins that the letter 'R' is not suppose to sound like a 'W'.

And of course ya got Deuce sittin around trying to figure out how he can throw another fast ball at Stan, Dan and Ray and still make it look like he respects his elders .......... :lol::lol::lol:

(now that was a funny one)

..........Widder

I'm here old buddy.

Catching up to what I missed !!

It's shaping up to be a fine match!!

Going to be a great way to pass it on go someone new.

By the way I'm betting on Deuce in the gunfighter pistol side match!!!

Morning DDD. Hope you have a good one.

Judge, here's my bet for side matches:

GF: Easy Rider, TN Tombstone or Hikes Pt. Hank

Traditional: Deuce

Duelist: Shaddai Vaquero

Rifle: Deuce or Dang It Dan

SxS: Deuce or Fast Eddie (I doubt the Legendary Jackalope Jasper will enter it)

97: Stan, Arcadia Outlaw or Copperhead Joe (with a good run, I might have a chance).

87: Slater

..........Widder

Archived