SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Match, 2013

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen both Dan and Stan shoot gunfighter. There will be more than a few quoting Duran during this match.............Roberto Duran ............"No Mas, No Mas". :D

I'd love to see it. Stan would regret his decision by stage 2.

I know, let's have a dance off. We will each take a musical genre. I'll take hip hop 1990-2001. Stan can have 1980's focusing mainly on Durand Durand and Wam. And Dan can take the 1970's focusing on the Village People and the Bee Gees. He be will disappointed though that he can't use his favorite group Air Supply.

Good, that means the Heavy Metal category is all mine! :D

You boys want to try and shoot gunfighter ..

Well ... There is only one way for little boys to play.... Y'all got to shoot black powder!!! That is the only way I as Match Director will allow y'all to play. I will provide the ammo for all three of you. It will be interesting to see who will have tears in their eyes first!!

What you kids think!!!

Let me say this, I've seen DID shoot GF, all I can say is sh$t! The way i beat him last time was to sabotage his rifle so he ate 8 rounds in it.

Stan can shoot GF, I managed to beat him when we shot FCGF this season, but he would be a great GF if he could get away from winning overalls.

This is gonna bea gud match!!!!!! I just wanna put 10 good stages together!

The Wise Purdy Boy Cheyenne Culpepper King of the Concubines and Pimp of the Prairie

So Dan, Stan, and Deuce are all coming to visit and all shooting GF? I think it would be a really nice gesture if all the top Georgia Shooters join them in shooting GF as a gesture of solidarity. Jake, Eddie, Silver City, Swift Stoney, Ozark, Christian, Marauder, all you guys should switch over to GF to make our guests feel welcome. I'll make the sacrifice and hang back in a two handed grip category all by my lonesome. ;)

So Dan, Stan, and Deuce are all coming to visit and all shooting GF? I think it would be a really nice gesture if all the top Georgia Shooters join them in shooting GF as a gesture of solidarity. Jake, Eddie, Silver City, Swift Stoney, Ozark, Christian, Marauder, all you guys should switch over to GF to make our guests feel welcome. I'll make the sacrifice and hang back in a two handed grip category all by my lonesome. ;)

Yea, duelist is looking better and better.

Dan......never figured you as one to go bear hunting with a switch!

Deuce......if you will do the Macerana it will be all worth it.

Stan

Who's the bear?.....Deuce?

You boys want to try and shoot gunfighter ..

Well ... There is only one way for little boys to play.... Y'all got to shoot black powder!!! That is the only way I as Match Director will allow y'all to play. I will provide the ammo for all three of you. It will be interesting to see who will have tears in their eyes first!!

What you kids think!!!

You might want to check my signature. I'll load my own and I'll even load Stan's. Hell, I'll even load Deuce's.

You boys wanna run loose at the mouth - let's play!! And bring your double barrel, you're gonna need it for BP.

Dan

I must do the loading for all of you. That way each of you will have equal amounts of FUN!!! With Roman candle balls, glitter and chicken feathers divided up the same you will never know what your going to get.

Went to the range today with pieces of fence for the cemetery. Checked on the rocket ship and a couple of things.

Fellas you are gonna LOVE this match.

Brush up on Brisco County Junior show so you can understand the stories.

Dan

I must do the loading for all of you. That way each of you will have equal amounts of FUN!!! With Roman candle balls, glitter and chicken feathers divided up the same you will never know what your going to get.

Went to the range today with pieces of fence for the cemetery. Checked on the rocket ship and a couple of things.

Judge,

My approach is that I will load for all and put them in boxes of 100. Everyone gets to pick from the stack of six boxes so no "surprises", and no chicken feathers either, if you don't mind. Hey, these guys will never go for shooting BP anyway.

Dan

I have it from a VERY good source that Dan's '97 REALLY likes BP!

haaa, y'all dint know I wuz in tha Alman brothers didcha!!!!!!

TWPBCCKOCPOP

I've seen the vids of Dan shooting GF. His pistol skills are very good. He also still brings his world class rifle and SG skills to the GF table.

I've only seen 1 video of Stan shooting GF. He looked 'o.k.' but still VERY competitive. He also brings his world class rifle and SG skills to the GF table.

I've seen Deuce shoot GF. He lacks nothing. His speed is equal to mine and he hits the targets more often. He also brings his world class rifle and SG skills to the GF table.

Between the 3 of them and a few of the other signed up GFer's, it will be a real scratch and claw race to see who get braggin rights on this deal.

My bet is that Deuce and Stan will stay where they originally stated. Dan will play GF and have a great match, along with a few other GFer's.

And the SR GFer's will play in our little sand box and enjoy the scenery.

The Prairie Pimp (King Concubine) will spend alot of time around his Pimp Palace on wheels. Kinda like a 'Meals on Wheels' for old folks. :lol::lol::lol:

And thats zackly how I see it.

..........Widder

Right now, it looks like we all will be on the same posse: Deuce, Stan, Dan, Slater and me. Slater is a young GF that has plenty of speed and if he can keep his 87 skills in tack, he will have a good match.

I can see it now: WHOSE gona go first? hehehe

Anyhow, what ever Deuce does, it looks like he may do it with 7.5" Ruger Vaq in .45 Colt.

And I plan to use my 3.5" Ruger Sheriff model Vaq in .45 using the C45S.

Its gona be a classic for sure.

..........Widder

Widder,

Aside from foolin' around the house, not practice mind you,, I haven't shot a match in over 8 months. I am a participant in the FCGF category. Do you think this will help?

http://www.medicinesandcurios.com/Monkeys-Paw-Products-C21.aspx

or this:

http://www.medicinesandcurios.com/Master-Power-Mojo-Bags-C323.aspx

or this:

http://www.medicinesandcurios.com/Get-What-I-Want-Master-Mojo-Bag-P4809C323.aspx

DDD:

go with the MoJo bag. When The Force isn't ridin on your shoulders, alittle MOJO goes along ways.

I'm glad you addressed ME with your post because I surely wouldn't want any of them other fellers to see any secrets.

I sense that you are gona do well.

..........Widder

I'm not shooting bp. So if Dan wants to hide in FCGF he can.

Stan - the bear!

Soooo, does that mean your gonna leave the squaw grip behind for this match?

THWPBCCCKPP

Just for you Stan I will waive the BP rule. If it will drag you kicking and screaming into the GF ranks. I know how much you and Dan like to compete against each other.

There is one maybe two people I would like to hear from on this subject.......What say you Delta Glen and Red River Ray??? Any thoughts on these fellas shooting GF ???

I don't know about Glen and Ray but I bet Easy Rider is sitting back counting up the sacrificial fodder he's gona feast on from the Cowboy/Wrangler ranks.

Shucks, with all the fun some of these fellers are conjurin up, I just might have to fall back into the GF ranks meowndangself and play along with em.

:lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Widder

You better stay where you are and keep them old fellas in line.

Just cause the two youngsters are talking about changing categories it's a long way to the top of the hill in gunfighter!!!

You keep talking about Deuce shooting 7.5 inch .45's. he is the only man I know with strong enough hands for it not yo slow him down. He is special with Ruger's.

Archived