SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Match, 2013

I chose SRGF to go against you, Slick wasn't in the equation. I figert iffn I shoot in gf I mite git sum reespect,,,,,,,,seeuns how bunch of folk dunt reelize I bin shuting GF in BW, and have the whole time I've shot bw....

Purdy Boy...

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ShyAnnie,

Actually, I feel honored.

After all, you are JEDI GF #48.

But the GA State is heavy on the fun.....and light on the respect.

You may not gain any respect but you'll surely have a bucket of fun... ;)

P.S. - whats this world comin to? Ya help a feller fix his rifle and get it runnin super fast and the first thing he wants to do is use it to whoop up on ya. Go figure!

..........Widder

I know my buddy Slick wants to make it. But the dreaded work may get in the way.

I know if there is any way possible he will be here.

Those B-Western cowboys are all stand up guys. Just look..... Slick, Copperhead Joe, Dirt Merchant and even ol' Pretty Boy himself. And you can't forget Knot Hardly Dunn either.

I will ride the river with any one of those fellas at any time.

See y'all soon.

Judge,

Yea, Slick's job might be his only hurdle.

I know you've prodded him and I've prodded him more this morning.

I honestly think he is atleast gona try.

I told him that ifn his late travel plans prevent him from getting a good room, I had a couple doubles in my room he could use one.

..........Widder

Boy am I glad I didn't look at that in about another 1.5 hours..............I'd have beer all over the room, let alone the monitor. :o:lol::lol::lol:

Awl I kin say is,,,,,oh myyyyy,,,, if tha old saying, "you dont pick on somebody ya don't like" is true, we mus be luved up in jawga.

cpbc

And the Pièce de résistance a certain Judge demonstrating 'his' dance routine for the ladies.

http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/ThomasBurt/media/JEAD_zpsb6b37300.png.html?sort=3&o=1

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whart chu find a pic of tha judge taking a leak????

Purdy Boy

Dan

You will probably be down near the river.

All my camping spots are FULL!!!

But there is a great place down near the archery range.

No problem. Sounds serene. Sounds like a great spot for my morning tai chi. Would you and Cheyenne care to join me? I think Bill Burt and Yank will be there.

No problem. Sounds serene. Sounds like a great spot for my morning tai chi. Would you and Cheyenne care to join me? I think Bill Burt and Yank will be there.

DDD, will your alterego be there as well doing the tai chi....and maybe be sporting one of the many boas he or she owns? After reviewing some of Capt. Bill Burt's recent "works of art" he posted a little early today of those folks and boas I think he's really missing Vanilla Thunder. You can just tell he is smitten with ole VT.

And now you know why I don't have my real picture in my avatar. That and the fact that it makes it harder to identify me in a line-up.

Capt, why do I get the feeling that you will get a lot of, uh, "special" attention next time you come to Florida to shoot.

And now you know why I don't have my real picture in my avatar. That and the fact that it makes it harder to identify me in a line-up.

Capt, why do I get the feeling that you will get a lot of, uh, "special" attention next time you come to Florida to shoot.

I can just see it now at the 2014 Florida State.

One of the props will be named: Bill Burts Bordello and Pimp Parlor

:lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Now this last page has been funny!! Great pics cap

Looking forward to the match.

JEL

P.S. I have spy photos of a guy that's alleged to be the infamous Dang It Dan, but they're unconfirmed identifications

Now this last page has been funny!! Great pics cap

Looking forward to the match.

JEL

P.S. I have spy photos of a guy that's alleged to be the infamous Dang It Dan, but they're unconfirmed identifications

One of those photos could come in 'handy' for future publications!! (tom_burt@yahoo.com) ;)

Hey I can't help it, I'm stuck in cowboy for another 5 years unless I want to dress like Elton John in the 70's. at any rate it will be a pleasure to shoot with your lovely bride again. KJ is looking forward to shooting with the cracker crew for the first time.

You mean like this:

http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/ThomasBurt/media/Deuce_zps005f1602.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Thanks for tha laughs Cap, my wife got a kick out of em tooo.

Whar's widder tho....

Purdy Boy

Thanks for tha laughs Cap, my wife got a kick out of em tooo.

Whar's widder tho....

Purdy Boy

Widder looks too much like the invisible man. Kinda hard to photo shop a blank image.

Besides, nobody cares what I look like. You fellers are the top characters.

:ph34r:

..........Widder

It was easy to find pics of Stan, Cheyenne and Deuce, not so easy for Judge and Dan. I was only able to find one online pic of Widder and it was too indistinct to do anything with. Course if anyone should happen to drop me an email with a pic.........................

Bill Burt don't hang with no crossdressin Yanks!!! That Vanilla Thunder scares me, cain't tell if it's a he or a she.

I heard Evil Bob will be there!

http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/ThomasBurt/media/EvilBob_zps1b257543.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

We'll also have a guest from Valhalla, son of Odin, brother of Loki, the man with the fastest thumbs in the west.....http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/ThomasBurt/media/Widdermaker_zps00959ff3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

And, of course, three of our most respected shooters, 'the three amigos' will be there with bells, ahem bibs on to greet our welcome guests.

http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/ThomasBurt/media/ThreeAmigos_zps4034c22c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Archived