SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Match, 2013

Morning DDD. Hope you have a good one.

Judge, here's my bet for side matches:

GF: Easy Rider, TN Tombstone or Hikes Pt. Hank

Traditional: Deuce

Duelist: Shaddai Vaquero

Rifle: Deuce or Dang It Dan

SxS: Deuce or Fast Eddie (I doubt the Legendary Jackalope Jasper will enter it)

97: Stan or Arcadia Outlaw (with a good run, I might have a chance).

87: Slater

..........Widder

First of all, Deuce doesn't even try to respect his elders. Not "these" elders anyway.

Second, I would give rifle to Deuce as well because he is freak of nature. Well, a freak of some kind or nother. Shotgun will go for a while until someone closes the action on their thumb, or runs out of shells.

Well I am taking a break. Have to go ride a horse for a couple of days and I don't carry an Ipad on my saddle (just beer and water). See you jokers on Sunday.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

duelist; roughneck rod.

GF roughneck rod......if he can hit the targets

97 Doots

pb

Ray,

Put your big girl panties on and shoot on our posse!

Stan - the Bear

Tell da Judge ta put us all on da same posse, It dont make me no neva mind. Deuce too. evabody but Dan, his wife's commin an she's purdy I don't need distractions ye see. Dats why I've stayed away from Widders twins.

RRR

Aside from all the jabbin, I thought I would just dedicate this particular post to my Florida friends while they're getting ready for their trip to GA.

Here's to you, Florida gang:

..........Widder

Sorry guys I been notified that I don't qualify for tha SUPER POSSE. So I'm gonna take my little ham sammich an sardines an shoot wiff us common folk.

Is they a good pond on thet there range a feller could cast a worm into???

RRR

hey, Way, maybe thay will let us shoot tugethur,,, I taint on tha super posse either,,,, I guess maybe thay dunt wunt us freakin em out wit how fas we,,, ah er, u shoot.

Imma good a makin noise tho......

PB

Well boys. Since y'all are all shooting together I had to have some folks on the other posse's that could help out and run a timer some. Since RRR was a bit late getting an app in. I put him with a pard he wanted to shoot with. At least y'all are next to each other and can visit some.

As some of y'all know putting together the posse list is a formidable task.

I have done the best I can with it.

BTW I talked to Sidekick who would love to be coming to play with us. But he is waiting on a little girl to arrive so he has to stay close to home.

Sorry guys I been notified that I don't qualify for tha SUPER POSSE. So I'm gonna take my little ham sammich an sardines an shoot wiff us common folk.

Is they a good pond on thet there range a feller could cast a worm into???

RRR

There's a river......

River will probably work too! Hey dont git ye drawers in a knot northerner. I wuz just agavatin ole Judge a little, as we think a rite smart ofv one another!

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy314/RAGINRAY/sundae_zps595f54eb.jpg

Training heavy tonight!

Tha more I think ofv this let me make one thing perfectly clear! What I said was in pickin (FUN) about tha super posse. If U thought otherwise well shame on you. Gist so's U kno.

RRR

Considering how y'all LOVE each other so much with all this trash talking going on, this should be the theme song of your posse:

Hey Purdy Boy, Pimpmeister, King Concubine:

with Rays Reqradescent way with women and his insegrievious charm towards the fine ladies, looks like your image might get tarnished alittle.

You might have to become 2nd fiddle now to all those beautiful ladies who want to hug on a real cowboy.

..........Widder

RRR

You know. I love ya man!!!

Y'all calm down. It goes back a long way with me and Ray.

Thanks for the EXCITEMENT about it. A few people have done quite a job to get this done.

My wife is keeping an eye on me so I don't overdo it for this sport that I love so much. I had to promise not to the heavy work but just make sure it gets done.

With all you great friends and SASS family coming to Georgia to visit it will be worth it.

It will be GREAT to see everybody. Especially when I get called up to take the top cowboy award. ( ha ha ha )

See y'all on less than a week.

"Super Posse" ......... heck Ray, I thought you said 'Supper' posse.

Cause MOST of us will be eatin crow before the match is over .......... :lol::lol::lol:

p.s. - I'm gona carry my own bottle of BBQ sauce in my gun cart to help digest the crow alittle better...

..........Widder

River will probably work too! Hey dont git ye drawers in a knot northerner. I wuz just agavatin ole Judge a little, as we think a rite smart ofv one another!

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy314/RAGINRAY/sundae_zps595f54eb.jpg

Training heavy tonight!

Ya know ol Doc Duncan tells me he canoes to the range sometimes and lets big brother drive him and his canoe back home after a match.

"Super Posse" ......... heck Ray, I thought you said 'Supper' posse.

Cause MOST of us will be eatin crow before the match is over .......... :lol::lol::lol:

p.s. - I'm gona carry my own bottle of BBQ sauce in my gun cart to help digest the crow alittle better...

..........Widder

As I try an get my britches buttoned up to go shoot this morning I believe I been on tha SUPPER posse for shore LOL

RRR

Yu boys shure did get serious all of a sudden, almost lak yuze thot me un Way wur serious bout the posses.

think I'll go oer to tha saloon and the Golden Aspen Ranch and go play in tha water hole fer a spell....

But Way, I wud lak tu shute wit u sumdey....Meybe I cud larn yu hou tu put yur letturs en tha rite ordur!

Purdy Boy TWPBCCCKPOPGF

I bet!!!!!

pb

Yea ShyAnnie,

its been alittle quiet today. Either some of these fellers are out practicin and such, horseback ridin or gettin ammo loaded up for the BIG shootinfest down in GA next weekend.

I been dry firing all day.

Ifn ya ever want to know how much dryfiring you can get done in a day, just ask me.

ifn ya ever want to know how much FAST dryfiring you can get done in a day, your gona have to ask Deuce. ;)

Keep the PimpMobile between the lines this next week when you travel to GA, ShyAnnie.

We'll see you soooooon. You'll find me hangin around that food vendor again.

..........Widder

Mean Matt: 5 for me. I'm gona be there on Thursday whoopin it up.

HEY Deuce, I got my 5 gallon bucket of SG shells loaded up. Problem is, I don't know what I'm gona do with em now ... :o

..........Widder

Hey Widder, iffn yude aim a lil yu mite not nede a 5 gal buckit of shotshells for a match....

I gotta go coach DID tomorrow, pull pistols at same time, fire one, fire the other, fire the other and so on. I think he's starting to git the hang of it....

I git him started and then I goze an sit with hiz wife....

pb

Hey Widder, iffn yude aim a lil yu mite not nede a 5 gal buckit of shotshells for a match....

I gotta go coach DID tomorrow, pull pistols at same time, fire one, fire the other, fire the other and so on. I think he's starting to git the hang of it....

I git him started and then I goze an sit with hiz wife....

pb

You're one smooooooth operator.

Smooth ain't the word ... more like 'Slick' operator.

But I've seen videos of Dan shooting and my guess is that ShyAnnie don't get but about 15 seconds to sit.

"AIM". Heck, half my SG's don't even have a bead on em. Maybe thats what I need!

..........Widder

Archived