SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Match, 2013

I'm out. Running back to Cowboy like a scared littlen puppy. Besides I'd rather watch Dan deal wth two pistols in his hands when he'd rather be grabbing shells or a rifle or shotgun. Kiss your transitions goodbye gramps.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't want him to shoot it. I just want to hear what he has to say about two thirds of the Three Amigos shooting it?? Inquiring minds and all that stuff.

Besides I'm not sure if DG is as crazy as you guys are!!

Quit calling him an old man and gramps.

I think I'm actually older than him.

I would at least like for you (Deuce) to let me see some gunfighter in the side matches. I enjoy seeing you run a pistol string!!

Old Man Judge

Tell ya what Judge, I'll win speed pistol gunfighter just for you. Dan, you got a pair of pistols I can borrow for that?

Yeah, I have some .32's you can barrow - just your size and I am sure you can handle the recoil.....junior.

Stan, so do we have some business to conduct at this match, or you gonna be like "Lil' Bear" here and run back to your category. Look we're friends right? There is no harm in admitting that you misspoke and after further consideration have decided to stay where you belong, in Wrangler. "Kitty, kitty, kitty". Where the hell is Ray when you need him.

You know, after all this trash-talk, actually shooting the match is going to be a real let-down ;).

I have it from a VERY good source that Dan's '97 REALLY likes BP!

You know, you could quit sniping from the shadows and actually attend a match now and then. How else am I going to get even with you when you went around putting BP shells in other folks shotgun belts? And yes, Doc remembers it like it was yesterday.

Yeah, I have some .32's you can barrow - just your size and I am sure you can handle the recoil.....junior.

Stan, so do we have some business to conduct at this match, or you gonna be like "Lil' Bear" here and run back to your category. Look we're friends right? There is no harm in admitting that you misspoke and after further consideration have decided to stay where you belong, in Wrangler. "Kitty, kitty, kitty". Where the hell is Ray when you need him.

You know, after all this trash-talk, actually shooting the match is going to be a real let-down ;).

Ray is either dry firing or wetting his pants, one of the two or maybe both.

Tell ya what Judge, I'll win speed pistol gunfighter just for you. Dan, you got a pair of pistols I can borrow for that?

I got some Deuce. Just don't break em... :lol::lol:

Dan, what are you doing with .32's?

Stan might be a sleeping Tiger. But if I were him, I'd do all my growling with the Wranglers.

Judge, I could end up 'toast' no matter where I go. But I'm gona hang with SRGF cause I know ShyAnnie, The Prairie Pimp, is begging to whoop up on me.

Deuce, when you run your GF run, just make sure you don't jump the 'beep'. :o:o:o

I hope to make you work for it.

Ray has been in secret training. Don't know where or what kind of training. Its a secret. But the last time I talked with him, he was saying something like: "Here kitty, kitty, kitty"!

..........Widder

Say When!

PB

I'm just ready to see all my friends and extended family. It's gonna be a blast.

34 Gunfighters counting the Outlaws. Maybe a couple more if they decide to have more fun.

BIG AND CLOSE!!!! You betcha!!!!

Old guy thing, he'll have dinner by 3:30 and be in bed by 5:00.

Just remember, YOU will be here one day, Good Lord willing. So, just keep 'em coming, sonny-boy that way you'll know how to deal with the young up-starts when they start snapping at your heals one day.

I think our Pard Dan has discovered a good practice schedule.

he is practicing early morn, midday, and afternoons and will stay on this schedule till next Tuesday.

I fear we have waken a sleeping giant! ;)

..........Widder

Harley,

alot of us realize and know that FCGF'ers are well respected among all the GFer's. And, like yourself, have all the abilities that make a great GF but prefer to do it with that smokey stuff.

You make your smoke by using BP.

Some of us make our smoke by 'beating our gums'........... :lol::lol::lol:

Guess I'm a 'Gum Fighter'. :D

See ya Saturday at the Ocoee Rangers. It ain't suppose to rain during the early part of the day.....YEEHAW!

..........Widder

Gum Fighter......that's a good one.

Stan????? You got awful quiet. Just need to know if I should start loading the BP rounds now, or, if you plan on shooting Wrangler. And, don't say you'll let me know when they double check the categories on Friday morning.

WHEW, I'm glad Dan and Stan are good friends.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be on a posse with both of them if they weren't like 'brothers'.

:o

p.s. - looks like the Pimpmeister, King Concubine, has gotten alittle quiet on us also.

Reckon he and Stan

are drafting a plan

to ambush

me and Dan.

..........Widder

Guess what !!!!!

I just got an email. You want to know what's in it???

RED RIVER RAY's APPLICATION !!!!

Now it's gonna get interesting!!!!!

I like Ray. He's a great feller and great shooter.

I think I owe him the Hot Dog this year. Lunch is on me Ray!

What category..........Senior?

:P

..........Widder

Yea, Way is coming!!!!!

I dunt know why we is trying to tawk squaw-grippers to shute with us real men and wimmen! I guess wen thay is reddy tu shute manly style it will have to be a personal decisdion!

I bin spendun a lot of time on the Golden Aspen Ranch and the Culpepper ranch over in tha saloon!!!!!!!!!!

I dunt git much reespect over there either, but I bin having almost as much fun as shutin!

TWPBCCCKPOP

Respect is something you pay out money for, didn't you know that.

When we're down in GA, buy me a plate of that Mongolian Beef for lunch and I'll respect you.

Thats how RESPECT is granted.

:lol:

p.s. - Hey Shy, why don't you have your JEDI status listed in your signature line? Surely you ain't ashamed.

..........Widder

Any day clanging steel is better than a day at the office.

I'm afraid I'm going to miss side match day. I have a presentation to give Thursday morning. But I'll be there bright and early Friday morning with my guns on.

This working for a living is interfering with my social life.

I dunt pay no money to gain reespect!!!!!!!!!! I dun larnt thit long time ago!!!!!!!!!

TWPBCCCKPOP

BTW,,, I've also shot pale rider, and won!!!!,, thit otta gain me a lil repsect!!! Ask Korupt Karl!!!

Archived