SASS Wire Forum

zombies

Trigger Mike

With all the talk about how best to dispose of zombies, have you all thought about a more likely scenario? Knowing today's society and how minnows in California can keep farmers from irrigating thier crops to feed people, a Highway in Tennesse stops in the middle of nowhere since there is a rare fish in a creek that they are not allowed to cross over, has anyone considered the fact that someone would tell us we can't defend ourselves from zombies? I can see it now; "zombies are really a peaceful group, only the fanatics want to eat your brain." It would soon be a crime to harm a zombie since "Zombies should have equal rights". Zombies should be allowed to marry or adopt other zombies. Zombies should be allowed to marry or adopt non-zombies. PITA, greenpeace, ACLU and others would all go to court to stop efforts by the police to defend us against zombies. soon laws would be enacted. banks would have to lend to zombies (even though they can never pay back the loan since they don't work). After that companies would be forced to hire zombies and a certain percentage of their workers would have to be zombies or be sued and fined. Soon it would be a crime to stand your ground against a zombie. Some poor fellow will end up in court when he harms a zombie who scared him while walking home from the store. Hornady will be sued for making anti zombie ammo. The target makers will be sued for making zombie targets. states will pass anti head shot laws. It might even be declared that to deprive a zombie of your brains is against the law and how you should "share" with those who are less fortunate and how we all should pay our fair share of our brains to those who need them. :lol:

Trigger Mike, have you been eating a new kind of cereal? What are they called...O'bama flakes. That or you been smoking some wacky weed. :lol:

Jake

Uh........No, TM , I aint thought bout it t'all.

Been to busy loadin' anti- zombie bullets in my weapons and sipping' on Bulliet.

Seriously...werewolves do NOT exist.

:ph34r:

...vampires & zombies...absolutely.

DO TOO !

Why.....just dat other day......no........it was.......uh.......last week some time or nother...................

Anyhow, I seened dem drinkin' rot gut in a Saloon rat down da street from me !

Vampires....pends on how drunk I am..........but zombies and werewolves absolutely !

Me and Lady Hawk was at dis Mexican restaurant today and saw a zombie on da T.V. !

I worked Chicago's ghetto areas for over 20 years and I'm supposed to be worried about Zombies when The Clay People are on the loose for real???????????lol

I ain't thought about it either.............. until now.

Thanks a lot Trigger Mike. As if I don't have enough stuff to worry about already. <_<

Where's my freaking list...... :angry:

Is it abnormally cold in Georgia? Rainy? Do you have ailments that keep you from getting out?

I have been wondering if hospitals would be forced to treat zombies for free. But what the H*** would they treat them for. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

it rained 5 days straight at my house, with high winds etc. scared the kids. My 2 year old fell asleep on the stairs he was to afraid to sleep in the bedroom. We were still up and down stairs. he wanted to be near us and not be seen. It just cxame to me watching a commercial with a zombie riding a bus to work. fun though thinking about how folks worry of the weirdest things, when actually the opposite of what they expect will happen.

I KNOW, on Dec 21, gravity will shift, zombies will awake, only they will target underground shelters trying to get back below ground and leave us unprepared flunkies alone, and only attack the preppers. Then aftgerwards we will have years of food supply as we will buy it from the zombies, world hunger will end, peace will reign and all will be right in the world. :lol:

That's what I've been trying to say...especially not pale ones!

...but it seems no one believes me.

Werewolves according to legends, only come out when there's a Full Moon. Palewolves come out on the days in-between Full Moons, and have evolved were they can now come out in the day times. They're the next generations, but just as ferocious. Take heed,rumour h CASs, as it a PaleWolf was seen at several matches. MT

Damn... This is going to be a long Winter.

No, it'll be a short winter.. Everything is going to end on the 21st of December.

That's what I've been trying to say...especially not pale ones!

...but it seems no one believes me.

Want someone to watch yer back? I got a friend named Hector who does good work and no one ever sees him unless he wants to be seen. He'll work for 30 pounds of produce a week. (All Sasquatch are vegetarians, you know.)

No, it'll be a short winter.. Everything is going to end on the 21st of December.

Oh, thank gawd.

<Waiting for some SA to say "Technically, Winter starts on the 21st of Dec, so there will not be a Winter.

Go ahead, I dare ya.>

Surely the United Nations will form a committee to form and subsidize a Zombie State somewhere's between Mongolia and Russia. Perhaps even between the Palestinians and Jews as a buffer. Of course the West Bank could serve for this. Of course parts of New Orleans, East St. Louis and Newark, New Jersey would work too. Lot of Detroit also.

It's amazing mankind has lasted 5,000+ years without a centralized government to protect us and the planet from ourselves.

Of course non-creationist typically combat this statement that mankind extends further back than 5000 BC, to around 4-5 million BC or something like that. Of course I think this strengthens my argument and with enthusiastic astonishment express, "That's amazing! So you're saying mankind has lasted 4,000,000 plus years without bureaucrats telling us what to eat, drink, drive and what to do or not to do?"

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

I have been wondering if hospitals would be forced to treat zombies for free. But what the H*** would they treat them for. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

From what I seen... looks like they could benefit from a massive all-over smearin' of Preparation H.

ts

Archived