SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse... Please saddle up...

Flint McCloud 3103L

It seems when it rains, it pours... I have two very close cowboy pards... both are known on this Wire and in the Saloon(ACS) in one way or another... Both have fallen on hard times that are very personal and I can't go into detail... but suffice it say... they both are in extreme need of our prayers... These are both people that would give you the shirt off of their back that they were currently wearing... Please take it for what it is and ask our Trail Boss for some help in each of their situations... Many thanks in advance...

Vaya con Dios

These Pards, who ever they may be, rest assured I have talked to my Lord for you,

Asking for peace and understanding.

Thank you all... I knew that there were those that would take it on it's merit and stand up without knowing the facts... for that you have my thanks... All I can say is that it is needed...

Vaya con Dios

Prayers up from Texas for both of your pards.Lord help in what very these two cowboys need.Give them both comfort. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen

There comes a time when prayers are needed without the facts. Prayers up, Pard. If they need them then they have them coming from the CC camp and lots of them. God bless. May the good Lord look after those who are in need.

And more from here!

It seems when it rains, it pours... I have two very close cowboy pards... both are known on this Wire and in the Saloon(ACS) in one way or another... Both have fallen on hard times that are very personal and I can't go into detail... but suffice it say... they both are in extreme need of our prayers... These are both people that would give you the shirt off of their back that they were currently wearing... Please take it for what it is and ask our Trail Boss for some help in each of their situations... Many thanks in advance...

Vaya con Dios

they are cowboys,.... how could God not bless them? I will sure pray for them.. but you have to know God is already listening.

Of all the people I have known in the world the people that have held my hand at a bad time, been there to hold me on a bad night.. they were all country or cowboy... God knows them in his own heartr.. God bless y'all .. Deja.

Prayers up for our two Saloon (ACS) pards. Always happy to offer up prayers, always sad that they are needed. Our best to both Pards.

Thank you all so much... These are two pards that have not only ALWAYS been there for me... but many, many other people without asking for so much as a thank you... They both are icons of the Cowboy Way... I'm slowly getting more info on one of the issues, but I'm letting them tell me at their own pace... I just want to thank all y'all for them... I know this will help...

Vaya con Dios

well it seems these things come in 3s... I just got another close Cowboy brother that has either the start of Lyme's disease or a bad spider bite... he would also like to stay anonymous, but could use a little looking after... So if you could include him in your devotions as well...

Vaya con Dios

Well, all three of them is in my prayers.......even you, J. Mark! ^_^

No matter how big or small the problem, you can expect prayers from our camp any time prayer is needed.

That's what family is for, ain't it?

:)

Y'all take care

~EE Taft~

Archived