SASS Wire Forum

Did anybody get jihaded?

Alpo

I heard about how jihad was going to attack all over the country. We were going to be overrun by Hamas.

Didn't happen in my town.

And I ain't heard of it happening anywhere. Well - I heard of it happening in France but hell, everybody attacks France.

Did it happen anywhere here?

I heard a conspiracy theory. It was to scare people so they'd buy more 223 and 308 and 9mm and ammo would get scarce again and ammo prices would go up.

Yep.
Two summers back, BLM had a rally scheduled about 100 yards from our house.
Sheriff refused to give them a permit, and also refused to block their rally.

Fortunately, the wild fire smoke and air quality was SO bad they cancelled their rally.
If you have a kid on your front lawn with a lit Molotov cocktail, you life is about to radically change.
You can let him burn you out, or fill him full of lead.  Life changes for you, either way.

I figure the same for jihadists.

6 minutes ago, bgavin said:

Yep.
Two summers back, BLM had a rally scheduled about 100 yards from our house.
Sheriff refused to give them a permit, and also refused to block their rally.

Fortunately, the wild fire smoke and air quality was SO bad they cancelled their rally.
If you have a kid on your front lawn with a lit Molotov cocktail, you life is about to radically change.
You can let him burn you out, or fill him full of lead.  Life changes for you, either way.

I figure the same for jihadists.

They did something similar here about the same time.

It was all over social media that they were meeting up in the shopping center in front of the Best Buy at X o'clock for a riot and looting session.

Apparently,  they neglected to look up the chosen location on the internet because it's across the intersection from the County Sheriff's Department,  courthouse and jail.

Half hour before the designated time,  there was 4 city PD cars parked in front of the Best Buy and about 20 more from 6 different LEO agencies within a mile.

It ended up being a really quiet night for everybody except the fast food joints in the area.  Cops, Deputies and State Troopers gotta eat, after all.

Too many hillbillies around here!  

A couple of years ago when the BLMs were raising all their hell, some dumbass threw a firebomb in a courthouse window.

He got ratted out and he’s doing serious time!  Other than tying up traffic and and some graffiti in their own neighborhoods, little trouble was caused. Therr WERE numerous arrests!

In the words of Mr. T, “I PITY da fool!”

All The old sheriff of this county said was , there are a lot of canyon blm could disappear in

20 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Too many hillbillies around here!  

A couple of years ago when the BLMs were raising all their hell, some dumbass threw a firebomb in a courthouse window.

He got ratted out and he’s doing serious time!  Other than tying up traffic and and some graffiti in their own neighborhoods, little trouble was caused. Therr WERE numerous arrests!

In the words of Mr. T, “I PITY da fool!”

Auburn University is about 4 miles away from where they thought they were gonna Burn and Loot.

The anarchists of antifa decided to do a protest there several years ago.  Unfortunately for them, Alabama has a law on the books that hoods and masks can't be worn at public protests (originally passed as an anti-Klan law)and the State Troopers were on hand to enforce it.  There's a clip online of a couple of those Windowlickers trying to snatch away from a State Trooper that was telling them, 'No hoods, no masks or you will be arrested,' with the expected results.

The outfit that's putting on demonstrations on University Campi nationwide was all set to do so here at the University of Arizona. The UofA President published a letter stating the University's stance on it. The following is that letter:

We understand that a national student organization with a chapter at the University of Arizona called Students for Justice in Palestine, or SJP, is planning a demonstration on campus tomorrow. The national organization has made statements endorsing the actions of Hamas in Israel, which are, of course, antithetical to our university's values.

As a public university, we have both the obligation and the opportunity to support and defend free speech and open dialogue. We recognize that the First Amendment protects speech and demonstrations, even for ideas and opinions that most find objectionable or hateful.

I want to be clear that SJP is not speaking on behalf of our university. But they have the constitutional right to hold their views and to express them in a safe environment.

After reading this letter, they canceled the protest stating that they didn't feel safe anymore!:wacko: Those are my kind of palestiniens.:D

1 hour ago, The Shoer 27979 said:

All The old sheriff of this county said was , there are a lot of canyon blm could disappear in

Indeed.
I figure those folks living in the Idaho panhandle would tell you, "drop in your problem in the Fall, and it will be buried by Spring."

1 hour ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

....... can we please have some of the rain .......... pleeeeeeease :mellow:

Nope. Ain’t got that much juice no where. I could ask, but I can’t promise anything. ;)

no , but i was armed as i always am , and i was at a gunclub with lots of folks shooting all around so it might not have been the best place to select for an attack , my wife had no issue at home today either , she is armed as well , 

if the pro terrorists think we might forget , accept , join their current efforts they are sadly mistaken , they now are on my list of targets should they wander by , im no longer sympathetic to anything they espouse so might be best they stay out of my neighborhood 

My neighbour, a Muslim, was helping me bring my snow tires out of the shed for mounting on the vans next week.

He remarked he was so glad he's here now and his kids (all daughters) are getting a good education.

Archived