SASS Wire Forum

daughter's 50th birthday plans

my first daughter will turn 50, Jan 12, 2022. traditionally she and my grandson, other daughter, go to Denny's for the free dessert as he has the same birthday. my thought is to go to Denny's with the whole fam damily with Black 50 balloons and have three adjacent booths with her and grandson in the middle.

what do you think?

My birthday too!!

Ain’t sayin’ any more about year or century!!  :rolleyes:  <_<

17 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

what do you think?

Well.....iffen you'd be buyin' ..... we'll all come.:P:D

Inside dining is alive here in Ohio with some restrictions. I've been out a few times with a couple friends. There's a curfew on alcohol sales from 10:00 pm to 5:00 am anyone serving alcohol has to stop at 10:00pm. Places have been fined for after curfew sales. There is no law passed it's just the Governor's mandate! I'm amazed the state can get away with this!:angry:

Marshall, your plans sound good to me!

3 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Inside dining is alive here in Ohio with some restrictions. I've been out a few times with a couple friends. There's a curfew on alcohol sales from 10:00 pm to 5:00 am anyone serving alcohol has to stop at 10:00pm. Places have been fined for after curfew sales. There is no law passed it's just the Governor's mandate! I'm amazed the state can get away with this!:angry:

Marshall, your plans sound good to me!

I bet that if anyone pleads not guilty the govt drops the charges. That way it can’t get shot down on appeal.

Middle daughter turns 52 Jan 16th. Welcome to the really old man's world.:blink:

8 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

What millennium?

Ain’t none of your business!! It wasn’t this one!!  <_<  :lol:

Archived