• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buckshot Bob

• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

I had a service for those, and also a Diaper Genie for disposables (when going out, was NOT going to deal with cloth!).

The diaper genie turned the disposables into short fat sausages. I also had a trash compactor outside by the garbage can. Garbage service charged by the size of the can so a small heavy can was cheaper.

The short fat sausages made satisfying popping sounds when they were compacted. Learned very quickly to stand upwind, Oh, the memories...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

AR Skywalker, Luke's cousin. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

IMG-20230514-005550.png.4cdda436db2d29da6c41546e8fdbc63b.png

I just noticed...cereal boxes were just a little longer than my little brother's arms back then.

The prizes in Capt. Crunch (and that looks like Boo Berry, yuck) weren't all that good anyway... at least that's what I heard anyway.:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

(and that looks like Boo Berry, yuck)

Boo Berry was one of the spooky cereals. Frankenberry, Count Chocula, and Boo Berry, who used a ghost as it's spokesman and I presume the cereal was blueberry flavored.

I bet you're thinking of Captain Crunch with Crunchberries.

I never ate that, so I couldn't tell you whether or not you're correct with your yuck comment, but I did wonder why the box in that picture was not red.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Boo Berry was one of the spooky cereals. Frankenberry, Count Chocula, and Boo Berry, who used a ghost as it's spokesman and I presume the cereal was blueberry flavored.

I bet you're thinking of Captain Crunch with Crunchberries.

I never ate that, so I couldn't tell you whether or not you're correct with your yuck comment, but I did wonder why the box in that picture was not red.

It was a while ago...long while... that I had Capt. Crunch for breakfast.:D

Personally, I liked Cocoa Puffs as a kid.

• Like 3

Captain Crunch left a film on your teeth and all over the inside of your mouth. The older I got the more I disliked that.

I liked Lucky Charms though. Never was a big fan of the chocolate milk cereals.

One that I was quite fond of was Team Flakes. "The Roman Legions conquered half the world eating a breakfast consisted of four grains. Rice oats wheat and corn. And Team Flakes is made of those same four grains!!!"

It was a good cereal, but long about Junior High School I started to wonder where the Roman Legions got the corn. :blink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4