SASS Wire Forum

Go VOTE!

Tyrel Cody

I'm one o' them old coots who wants to see my ballot goin' into a box... with the hope it may actually be counted. emo45.gif

I'm one o' them old coots who wants to see my ballot goin' into a box... with the hope it may actually be counted. emo45.gif

Not a problem, I'll remind you again on 11-9 just in case :P

Did it!! We went to town today and while we were out, we stopped at the polling facility and exercised the franchise!!

Not a problem, I'll remind you again on 11-9 just in case :P

Much appreciated! ^_^

I voted Sunday at my kitchen table with coffee and juice and some toast. I mailed the ballot Monday. I've been voting by mail for the last 3 elections. :)

That is the only way I have to vote. By mail.

How could anyone forget to vote. I would guess

that it would be an intentional slip of the mind.

Mind boggling, yet there are millions of educated people that do not every election.

Early Voting doesn't start until the 24th here in Texas.

My ballot was mailed in last Tuesday. I waited until after breakfast to mark my ballot. Better on a full stomach.

......... considering the choice ...... are you sure that the "full stomach" was that good of an idea ?

......... considering the choice ...... are you sure that the "full stomach" was that good of an idea ?

Wallaby Jack, you have a point. :blush: I ate before because I was afraid if I waited until after voting, I would have lost my appetite. :(

Maybe a stiff drink before and after voting would have been a better idea. :ph34r:

Wallaby Jack, you have a point. :blush: I ate before because I was afraid if I waited until after voting, I would have lost my appetite. :(

Maybe a stiff drink before and after voting would have been a better idea. :ph34r:

...... and you, sir, also have a good point ...... :blush:

Got our ballots today. Probably drop them off at the courthouse on Monday.

we got ours today tuu....been tryin' ta read tha ballot info book.....now I need a extra large bottle of Advil, sum of them mind numbin' drugs, and a couple hundred of them stiff drinks..... :wacko::wacko: :wacko:

For them who cant early vote .

Remember to go vote on the proper days .

Republicans vote on November 8th .

Democrats vote on November 9th .

Please vote on your partys correct date .

Thank you .

This has been a public service announcement

By Rooster Ron Wayne !

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt anyone could forget this, but go VOTE today!!!

Again?

plenty of folks did..... <_<

ifn' y'all need me tonite, I'll be hidin' werkin' in my safe space sewin' room.....

Duly noted, I'll be huddled up with my deplorable family, clinging to my Bible and guns.

Voted early here in Georgia. Will be watching the news (Fox News) all day and into the evening. Pulling for a more harmonious outcome!

plenty of folks did..... <_<

ifn' y'all need me tonite, I'll be hidin' werkin' in my safe space sewin' room.....

Good, you can't do any harm to anyone there!!! :P

Archived