SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold 2016

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I kinda like the vision I'm seeing!

Iron Maiden...if'n ya get too much of that Copperhead juice you get those kinda visions. Just back off a touch and you'll be ok :lol::D

Kajun

Hey Brandon, I would love for you to be an appetizer judge if you want. I would really appreciate it, and with the cooks we have, I'm sure you would too. Thanks

I am at your service.

I believe Miss Iron Maiden may be playing with some of us...... :unsure:;):lol:

I could be a judge on the brew/beverage contest so long as it isn't on Saturday night!!! :rolleyes::wacko::lol::lol:

I could be a judge on the brew/beverage contest so long as it isn't on Saturday night!!! :rolleyes::wacko::lol::lol:

Blackwater

It ain't even on the website what day it is so I'm thinking it should be a multi-day event. :P:lol:

I'm in training for it now.

Waimea

PS: My app is speeding its way to KY right now!

:FlagAm:

Reckon that leaves me out!! :( I wanna' be sober enough to do the show!! :wacko::lol::lol:

Had decided to go to BG. It would have been our first big match in six years.

Heritage Inn is booked.

Not staying 30 minutes away in London. Stayed that far away at the KY state match - not fun.

Bummer.

:mellow:

Heritage Inn is booked.

Not staying 30 minutes away in London. Stayed that far away at the KY state match - not fun.

Bummer.

Hey Stumpy!! It ain't but a twenty minute drive and almost all one road!! We stayed in London last year and it was no hassle at all!! You two need to get on over here!! Hell!! We may even be able to ride back and forth together!!!

Boy's ,sorry about the hotel issue. The lady didn't realize they had booked Thursday night until it was to late. She had Friday and Saturday rooms just the other day, might want to ask about that. Anyway we had a nice little talk and She assured me that We have the entire Hotel 52 rooms for next year.

Can't fix what I have no control over, but I can make this the best BLACK GOLD to date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Working on a few comfort issues on the range, more shed room down at the main pavilion, working on swamp cooler type fan on the range!!

Going to be a good'n !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll......the Pony Express rider just rode off on his hoss toten my hand rit applikashun 'n gold dust. Just chekin' on his route I see whar he's agonna be passin' by a few ne'er do wells in Tennessee along the way. I ain't namin' no names but I reckon he's gonna have a tuff time a gitten by ole Swivel Hips Ocoee Red, ole bionic thumbs Widdermaker Hill and that jug toten' Blackwater!. I've heard that he's gotta then travel by that Automagical Marguarita makin Tennessee Tombstone and the plumb krazy Whiskey Creek Johnson. I've heard rumors that Boozy Creek haunts the hollers sometimes along the way as well.

Copperhead Joe, make sure you keep a sharp eye out fer that poor ole Pony Express rider. Likely as not he's gonna be plumb tuckered out dodging all that trouble along the way. That rider also might try and take a small share of the gold dust fer having to put up with the likes of those miscreants! :P:D:lol:

Kajun

Heritage Inn is booked.

Bummer.

Stump Water - Buy yerself a tent and stay on property. It's more fun than drivin' to a hotel anyhow.

That's what I did.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll......the Pony Express rider just rode off on his hoss toten my hand rit applikashun 'n gold dust. Just chekin' on his route I see whar he's agonna be passin' by a few ne'er do wells in Tennessee along the way. I ain't namin' no names but I reckon he's gonna have a tuff time a gitten by ole Swivel Hips Ocoee Red, ole bionic thumbs Widdermaker Hill and that jug toten' Blackwater!. I've heard that he's gotta then travel by that Automagical Marguarita makin Tennessee Tombstone and the plumb krazy Whiskey Creek Johnson. I've heard rumors that Boozy Creek haunts the hollers sometimes along the way as well.

Copperhead Joe, make sure you keep a sharp eye out fer that poor ole Pony Express rider. Likely as not he's gonna be plumb tuckered out dodging all that trouble along the way. That rider also might try and take a small share of the gold dust fer having to put up with the likes of those miscreants! :P:D:lol:

Kajun

:lol:

Waimea

Thanks to the details on camping I got from Copperhead Joe, I got a kitchen pass. Brisket is coming with me to help supervise Kajun. Application is in the mail. We'll be dragging the mobile Holiday Inn and camping on the range.

This is going to be fun.

Badlands Bob

Stump Water - Buy yerself a tent and stay on property. It's more fun than drivin' to a hotel anyhow.

That's what I did.

:lol:

Waimea

Wuz it only meowndangself a tarp wood dew fine.

Miz Camille has gro'd used ta tha comferts o' hot waddur an' flushin' kommode.

Eye am steel werkin' an angle.

Lordy!!!!!

Bob,

This ain't like nothin' you've ever seen. I know y'all are such fans of that shoot in Alabama.

Well, let me tell ya...........

You gonna think that shoot is a church social after you witness Black Gold!!!!!!!

Lordy!!!!!

Bob,

This ain't like nothin' you've ever seen. I know y'all are such fans of that shoot in Alabama.

You gonna think that shoot is a church social after you witness Black Gold!!!!!!!

I've been hearin good things about Black Gold. I recon I'll just have to see for my own self. Besides, since I retired, I now have time to travel. I'm getting good at this retirement thing. I may have to get Brisket some vitamins so she can keep up.

Lordy!!!!!

Bob,

Judge, you gotta watch out when BLB "camps"....he turns into a fashion maven. Why you oughta see what his "camp shoes" look like. Good thing they'll be some guns around so those poor "shoes" can be put out of their misery.

Kajun

Application is in the mail and bunkhouse arrangements have been made. Now I just need to lose about thirty pounds for the Chunk-In-Dale competition.

Lucky grin_zpsebe960c5.png

BLB, I will have mine with me too. I figure I will use them for part of the Hillbilly Olympics. Just cant figure out how to carry my boot knife.

I've been hearin good things about Black Gold. I recon I'll just have to see for my own self. Besides, since I retired, I now have time to travel. I'm getting good at this retirement thing. I may have to get Brisket some vitamins so she can keep up.

BLB ,Brisket don't need any vitamins just tie a mouse on a stick an chase her with it. :D:lol::lol:

BLB, I will have mine with me too. I figure I will use them for part of the Hillbilly Olympics. Just cant figure out how to carry my boot knife.

You could hold it between yer toes!!! <_<:lol::lol:

reserved a room at the hotel, (kinda weard they didn't even want a credit cart)

printed out the app and it's going out with the one-legged, pony express tomorrow.

Scratch

Archived