SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold 2016

So Judge, what's another word for "thesaurus?"

Wordywordbook!!!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well made my motel reservations last night. Mailed my entry this morning. Received approval of time off this afternoon. Looks like this Texan will be making some smoke in Kentucky come July.

Will actually be attending a conference the week before in Nashville Tennessee until noon on Thursday the 14th. Was looking to find a match the weekend before and the weekend after when I came across the listing for this event. Then I found the two threads here. So I'll see yall on Friday morning the 15th!

Scout

Well made my motel reservations last night. Mailed my entry this morning. Received approval of time off this afternoon. Looks like this Texan will be making some smoke in Kentucky come July.

Will actually be attending a conference the week before in Nashville Tennessee until noon on Thursday the 14th. Was looking to find a match the weekend before and the weekend after when I came across the listing for this event. Then I found the two threads here. So I'll see yall on Friday morning the 15th!

Scout

I see from your profile that you are from Fort Worth. My wife and I lived in Cleburne for 10 years before moving to Georgia. My wife's car had an "automagic" pilot that went from Cleburne to the Hulen Mall :blink:

I'll be at Black Gold....it'll be good to talk with someone from the "old place" and see how things have changed.

Kajun

Scout

Scout, it'll be a pleasure to have ya at Black Gold! Git ready for more fun'n'games than yer likely to have ever had (legally anyways)! Oh, yeah, there's a cowboy match thrown in fer good measure! :D

Scout, it'll be a pleasure to have ya at Black Gold! Git ready for more fun'n'games than yer likely to have ever had (legally anyways)! Oh, yeah, there's a cowboy match thrown in fer good measure! :D

And the Outlaws always appreciate extra BAIL MONEY!

Waimea

I see from your profile that you are from Fort Worth. My wife and I lived in Cleburne for 10 years before moving to Georgia. My wife's car had an "automagic" pilot that went from Cleburne to the Hulen Mall :blink:

I'll be at Black Gold....it'll be good to talk with someone from the "old place" and see how things have changed.

Kajun

Kajun

If you still lived here your wife would need a toll tag and that trip to Hulen Mall would take half the time. In 2014 they finally opened the Chisolm Trail Parkway (toll road) runs from Cleburne on then South to downtown Fort Worth on the North and it passes right by the mall. Both my home cowboy clubs are located at the Ormsby Ranch just south of Cleburne and I live in Southwest Fort Worth. The toll way cut my travel time to the clubs in half. Look forward to meeting you and everyone else at BG.

Scout

Kajun

If you still lived here your wife would need a toll tag and that trip to Hulen Mall would take half the time. In 2014 they finally opened the Chisolm Trail Parkway (toll road) runs from Cleburne on then South to downtown Fort Worth on the North and it passes right by the mall. Both my home cowboy clubs are located at the Ormsby Ranch just south of Cleburne and I live in Southwest Fort Worth. The toll way cut my travel time to the clubs in half. Look forward to meeting you and everyone else at BG.

Scout

Well if that's the case them I'm glad we moved when we did, just what I need....a quicker drive time to the mall for my wife :wacko:

I was the System Engineer for the electric cooperative that serves that area for 10 years before moving to GA....I know where the Ormsby Ranch is located. After I retire I'm gonna have to make a trip back there with my shootin' irons. I will be back in Texas for the fete at the Bar 3 later this year....I gotta score to settle with some chickens there.

Kajun

Them chickens are waitin' on you with a gleam in their little beady eyes!! They'll distract you with big breasts and pound you with their drumsticks!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Welcome Scout! Be sure to bring your best hillbilly outfit and plenty of extra ammo. Oh, and you might wanna practice with your throwing arm and maybe run some laps. You never know what Whiskey Creek has in store for the hillbilly olympics!

The big man speaks the facts, The additions are amazing and still coming. This will be a great one.

It is almost like there might be a little competition between East KY and East Texas if you are keeping up with the shoots coming up this year.

The big man speaks the facts, The additions are amazing and still coming. This will be a great one.

It is almost like there might be a little competition between East KY and East Texas if you are keeping up with the shoots coming up this year.

I'd say they're learning' all the good stuff from each other!!

Fortunately I am signed up for both.

Although I don't know how anything could be better than Black Gold.

Pretty sure if I get to see Heaven it will look a lot like Ponderosa Pines.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Don't worry Waimea. .....

I'm pretty sure you will make it.

I mean after all there has to be one OUTLAW there.

Had to read it twice to make sure.

Now when I die I can say to St Peter that the Judge gave me a free pass. :lol:

Life just keeps getting better and better. B)

Waimea

:FlagAm:

I did not say a free pass.

You will have to do at least one thing good before Ol' Pete let's you through the door.

What is it you say?????

I'm thinking that it needs to be from the kindness of your heart, a gift of some kind......

Hmmmm... Maybe a lifetime FREE supply of bullets to your favorite QUEEN OF THE OUTLAWS! !

I think that will go a looooongggg way to getting you in the door.

Whatcha think???????

Copperhead, what are you building this week? Bound to be something going up, or being worked on all the time.

Copperhead, what are you building this week? Bound to be something going up, or being worked on all the time.

Mebbe he's adding some additional Copperhead juice dispensers :blink::wacko::lol:

Kajun

Maybe he's building a Kajun Cage!! :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

If everything works out like planned, there will be a great surprise at the Ponderosa Pines! Just have to wait and see. I don't care what anyone says, the black gold is the best match in SASS! We plan it that way.

I'm planning' on doin' my part!! I hope folks has got an appetite fer somethin' a little different and awfully tasty this year. Jambalaya and spaghetti sauce were both big hits, but this here is gonna' be a DOOZY!!!

We got's some new tunes worked up too!!!

I'm planning' on doin' my part!! I hope folks has got an appetite fer somethin' a little different and awfully tasty this year. Jambalaya and spaghetti sauce were both big hits, but this here is gonna' be a DOOZY!!!

We got's some new tunes worked up too!!!

You called??? :D

Boozy!! Call me when you got's a minute!!

You called??? :D

Musta heard that distinctive ring tone that comes from tapping on the side of a Mason jar holding a clear liquid with a spoon :blink::wacko::lol:

Kajun

One things for sure....Widder and I will be there so hide the women, children and small animals....lol.

KK

KK, you and Widder in one place, that is a lot of "Force" in one area.

KK, you and Widder in one place, that is a lot of "Foarce" in one area.

There ya go TT, I fixt it fer ya! :D:lol:

Kajun

I did not say a free pass.

You will have to do at least one thing good before Ol' Pete let's you through the door.

What is it you say?????

I'm thinking that it needs to be from the kindness of your heart, a gift of some kind......

Hmmmm... Maybe a lifetime FREE supply of bullets to your favorite QUEEN OF THE OUTLAWS! !

I think that will go a looooongggg way to getting you in the door.

Whatcha think???????

HAHA, JUDGE! I NEVER SAW THIS POST BEFORE TODAY.

A free lifetime supply, huh?

Well, guess I'm gonna go to a hot place.

Just practicing here in Florida.

Oh well, kinda 'spected to anyhow.

:lol:

Waimea

thanks Kajun, I figured someone would fix my spelling mistake.

You dont have to worry about seeing me in the spelling b line. Couldnt spell cat without spell check.

I have my app in. Then a few weeks went by and I had a stroke. Oh well. Not sure how many knew about this. I did not broadcast it here on the wire. Just wanted to let Miss Bo know that Miss Donna and I will be there. Titus you just might beat me this time.

Archived