SASS Wire Forum

A BIG THANK YOU TO SASS AND IT'S MEMBERS

Korupt Karl

I can't begin to thank everyone enough for the thoughts and prayers as Kay and I fought these past five years. If Kay were here she would give you all a collective hug. She knew how much I loved the people in SASS. I have felt the hand of SASS on my shoulder.

We buried my beautiful Kay today....the procession to the cemetery was over 50 cars....and the turn out at the church and visitation was incredible. Thank you for the hugs and kisses, the cards, the calls, pm's, texts and for all of your love. I ask you all to continue to pray for me, my son and Kay's sister.

If I didn't have SASS in my life, in my future, I'm not sure what I would do. I can only say thank you, thank you, thank you for being there.

Love

KK

Karl,

I don't know whats on everyone's mind and hearts, but for many of your SASS pards, I would like to say a 'Thank You' also for allowing us to come into your life and the life of Kay during these past few years.

Hopefully, our thoughts and Prayers gave comfort and in many ways, it was our only way to express our love and concern for Kay's situation.

You and your family are still in our Prayers for the Good Lord to give you comfort and peace. And know this....... you've got MANY friends to call and 'jawbone' any time night or day.

I look forward to the next time we can sit down and share another meal. The next one is on me.

God Bless!

..........Widder and BJ

+2

And thanks for letting us be an important facet of your & Kay's lives.

--Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

Cayenne Kay and I never got to meet your wife Kay, but we have always enjoyed the time we spent with you either working or visiting. You have always been in our prayers and will continue to be in them. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

WE/I will always have your back!!!!

l

It has been an honor for me to share a part of your journey. Schoolmarm and I wish you peace and comfort and we share a prayer with you for your reunion with your soulmate someday.

We hope to see you soon!!

Karl, We are all here for you, as you need us.

I look forward to helping you build the Kay memorial chapel at Paradise Pass you say the word and I'll be there.

Sorry for your loss.

But its nice to know your not alone , and you have a large family of support :-)

God bless !

This community is one of the reasons I love the game. We are a close family, sharing the good, the bad and all things in between. Even if we have never met face to face, we are close and rejoice in others accomplishments and sorrows. Karl, may God provide comfort for you and your family. One day we will break bread together I'm sure.

:FlagAm::FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm::FlagAm:

You have our prayers and sympathies.

Mustang Gregg

Calamity JoAnne

Karl,

I was saddened to learn of Kay's passing. My heart and prayers go out to you, and If I were there you'd have another hug. SASS is a big family, and strong bonds hold us together. Thank you for being part of our family.

CR

Archived