SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.... I can't pass up that one, I haven't shot gunfighter in a while and all I've got are my classic cowboy guns...! But I'll sure shoot with ya!

I'll bet ya those 40 caliber guns of mine and that hammered shotgun will make some smoke...!!!

Sounds like fun, count me in

Possum,

I'll play FCGF with ya. Let's make it interesting and do it Pale Rider style.

Either way, I'll play, I like getting whooped by the best and you are one of them.

I'ma thinking Pale Rider FCGF Outlaw. That oughta seperate the wheat from the chaff. :huh:

It rained today,,, so progress will speed up a bit on the range. The gound was so hard the concrete guys quit until they could work the dirt easier. Dang black land !!!!! Only 1 year left of work on the range until " Back'At'Cha" Entries will start Sept 1 2015 at 7pm. We are giving away a free gun every hour FREE ,,,You do not have to buy anything or be a member of a special group, at the Bar 3 You are all members and very special to me. Thanks and have a very entertaining day !!!! T-Bone

Are we going to be able to send entrys over e-mail or have to do snail mail?

I'm having problems with a theme... Help me out ???

Back.... to the Future.

looks like we have a winner !!!!!!!! Its going to be a Super Hero weekend. I'm in with the green Hornet, Superman and Fred Flintstone just to name a few .... Who will you metamorphosize into???

Fred Flintstone was a Hero to me !!!!

Is Pecos Bill taken?

Pecos bill was out upon the burning desert.

It was 90 miles across the burning sand.

He knew he'd never reach the border if he didn't get some water, so he took a stick and dug the Rio Grande.

looks like we have a winner !!!!!!!! Its going to be a Super Hero weekend. I'm in with the green Hornet, Superman and Fred Flintstone just to name a few .... Who will you metamorphosize into???

Fred Flintstone was a Hero to me !!!!

I'm coming as Mighty Mouse.

OMG. Cartoon Action Shooting 😀😀😀

How about....."Buck-buck-buck-buuuuuck! Chicken-mannnn!" "He's everywhere! He's everywhere!"

Or maybe.....SUPER CHICKEN "Quick, Fred, to the Super Coop!"

Now those were some real super heroes! And both were CHICKENS. Don't think we could find a better fit than either one of those two. OK, now it's off to start plannin my costume!

Titus A.(super hero wannabe) Gnatsass

Titus, first the Colonel, now the fowl. Seems to be a fetish brewing here ...... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived