SASS Wire Forum

On a PRIUS?

Subdeacon Joe

Not so unusual NRA members like getting good gas mileage also. Drove one for years with NRA sticker on it.

I'm slightly to the right of Attila the Hun on the political spectrum, and I'm an avid fan of apple products. Yes, I know, Steve Jobs was a bit of a pinko, but the fact is his computers are vastly superior to anything run with microsoft software. Truly. I won't own another PC!

I cast my own bullets, load my own ammo, make my own holsters, ride my own horse with leather tack I made myself, live in the country, and vote REPUBLICAN! But I have an iMac, Macbook Pro, iPhone, and iPod.

Is that legal in Kalefornya?

I'm slightly to the right of Attila the Hun on the political spectrum, and I'm an avid fan of apple products. Yes, I know, Steve Jobs was a bit of a pinko, but the fact is his computers are vastly superior to anything run with microsoft software. Truly. I won't own another PC!

You, Rush Limbaugh, and me. Well, I'm more libertarian, but I get your point. Despite his politics, I was a fan of Steve Jobs. Some of that probably came from my computer preference. My first Mac was an "SE" model. That meant it had two 3.5" drives. We've had many more since then.

Got three Apple computers, solar electric panels on my roof, energy efficient everything I can arrange, and my yard is a model of water efficiency, and I would go geothermal if not for the cost and other problems. I still drive internal combustion powered vehicles because they are still the most viable solution for me. Besides, I think electric cars are a vanity for people who want to appear to be "doing something" about the environment and have the money to play the game..

I have been "green" since it was simply a color and not a political movement, and have generally done a better job of it than most "environmentally correct" organizations.

I think global warming / cooling / etc are natural cyclic phenomena and nothing man can do will much effect them on a large scale, wind generated electricity is as damaging to the environment at mining or oil fields (and ugly as hell. You'll never see one in Beverly Hills, you can be certain), mirror farms to generate solar power on a large scale is even worse (and are also ugly), electric cars are way to hell and gone over rated, and hydrogen is far in the future. Nuclear power plants are safe, efficient, and economical, but politically incorrect so they are being demonized out of existence and we will all pay a price for that.

Most of the so-called environmental movement is yuppie elitist, political power grabbing, money sucking, leftist crap..... IMHO..... and accomplishes nothing worthy of the effort and cost.

I have lots of decals on my truck, none of which promotes anything except my NRA and SASS membership and my veteran's status.

My soap box is going back in the garage for now.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

I can't believe he got that license plate in California.

You are assuming that the person that took the request is smart enough to figure out what that stands for. ;)

You are assuming that the person that took the request is smart enough to figure out what that stands for. ;)

Ah yes...

A man that fails to plan for human stupidity is a man that plans to fail.

Got three Apple computers, solar electric panels on my roof, energy efficient everything I can arrange, and my yard is a model of water efficiency, and I would go geothermal if not for the cost and other problems. I still drive internal combustion powered vehicles because they are still the most viable solution for me. Besides, I think electric cars are a vanity for people who want to appear to be "doing something" about the environment and have the money to play the game..

I have been "green" since it was simply a color and not a political movement, and have generally done a better job of it than most "environmentally correct" organizations.

I think global warming / cooling / etc are natural cyclic phenomena and nothing man can do will much effect them on a large scale, wind generated electricity is as damaging to the environment at mining or oil fields (and ugly as hell. You'll never see one in Beverly Hills, you can be certain), mirror farms to generate solar power on a large scale is even worse (and are also ugly), electric cars are way to hell and gone over rated, and hydrogen is far in the future. Nuclear power plants are safe, efficient, and economical, but politically incorrect so they are being demonized out of existence and we will all pay a price for that.

Most of the so-called environmental movement is yuppie elitist, political power grabbing, money sucking, leftist crap..... IMHO..... and accomplishes nothing worthy of the effort and cost.

I have lots of decals on my truck, none of which promotes anything except my NRA and SASS membership and my veteran's status.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

except for the apple part I could not agree with you more and you said it by far better then I could

The political structure of California is corrupt with Gangsers and Idiots and the laws they pass suck too but dont forget, we got some citizens who live here who are Consevitive grass roots Country loving people. Yes we are outnumbered by the clueless! We like our guns and We like things that intrest you. Just look at all the C.A.S clubs we have here and use that as a scale. We fight for our gun rights here all the time! Its a never ending battle. Dont write us off!! Prius or a pickup. If I seen this guy or gal on the road, I would honk my horn and give them a "thumbs up". ;)

When you fill out a request for a personal plate, you must explain what the meaning is. They probably just said NRA. Nothing distastefull in that. :mellow:

He's probably not in San Francisco. :)

So... anyone know what that far left sticker is...? :huh:

He's probably not in San Francisco. :)

So... anyone know what that far left sticker is...? :huh:

Yes. Magpul Dynamics decal. They do tactical training...... http://www.magpuldynamics.com/

Yes. Magpul Dynamics decal. They do tactical training...... http://www.magpuldynamics.com/

They do more than training.

They are a major 'player' in AR stuff. They're leaving Colorado because of the stupid-arse mag cap. laws in-acted.

Good company to deal with!

LG

They do more than training.

They are a major 'player' in AR stuff. They're leaving Colorado because of the stupid-arse mag cap. laws in-acted.

Good company to deal with!

LG

Yes but thats the mother company "Magpul" who makes assesories. "Magpul Dynamics" is a division of Magpul started by owner and C.E.O Richard Fitzpatrick. It a tactical training company that trains millitary, LE, private companies and citizens. Yes I know what your talking about though. Its the same company but its different because they offer a different service..

I just noticed. Even his license plate frame says "National Rifle Association" and "Patron Member." Just in case you couldn't figure out the license plate.

Laz

Dad lived in California after WW II and said there were too many beat-nicks and idiots and left in 48. Is it still the same just called other names?

I've had "IM 4 NRA " license plate for 25 years. I had to get an attorney to send a couple of letters to the DMV after they refused to give me the plate twice because it wasn't politically correct. The law says that it has to be in good taste, nothing about political correct. I get a lot of thumbs up and a few middle fingers.

I've had "IM 4 NRA " license plate for 25 years. I had to get an attorney to send a couple of letters to the DMV after they refused to give me the plate twice because it wasn't politically correct. The law says that it has to be in good taste, nothing about political correct. I get a lot of thumbs up and a few middle fingers.

That's what I figured. Wonder if the Prius owner had to do the same thing?

And I hope you reply in kind!

That's what I figured. Wonder if the Prius owner had to do the same thing?

And I hope you reply in kind!

The trailer for the gun in our reenacting unit had "Heritage, not hate" and "Confederate reenactor" stickers on the back. When I was towing it everyone got the same friendly wave and smile.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Right, again. Thi time, we agree on all points.

Archived